Back to ACTION Talent Group

6 Reviews for ACTION Talent Group

A
Amanda

Married on 09/22/2018

They were amazing and the officiant was great. They did a great job. Highly recommend them if your looking for an officiant. Thank you Action Talent Group

Rachel
Rachel Patnaud

Married on 03/31/2018

Organized, excellent communication

I LOVED working with ACTION Talent group and Thomas for our wedding! They offered many different packages and were so flexible with what we needed! He also we so prepared and made sure we knew what we were doing!

A
Angelica

Married on 12/10/2017

Ann did an amazing job. She was very professional and gave a very personal delivery. Could not have been better!

Allison
Allison

Married on 09/04/2016

We booked them as a last minute decision as our friend that we wanted to officiate declined. I had very little interaction with Tom but that actually made things so much smoother. He organized everything as we got ready and made our short ceremony everything that I could have hoped for!

M
Mandie

Married on 08/22/2016

My now husband and I could not be more thrilled with Action Talent. We were disappointed to find out that our pastor could not marry us and we were only about a month and a half out from the wedding. I had put a lot of thought into the ceremony wording and how I wanted it to capture us, our love, and our faith. Tom is the one who communicated with me through the whole process. Making sure I was comfortable and helping to make sure that the wedding had the right flow and the best grand finale ever. Tom made our day more special than we ever could have imagined. And had us laughing and smiling in the right parts of our wedding. If you choose action talent they will not let you down! :)

L
Larissa

Married on 06/15/2018

4.7

Did well and was professional. Flexible on the day with us running around and waiting