Back to ADR Decor

6 Reviews for ADR Decor

P
Perside

Married on 05/26/2018

Danielle and her team were amazing! They helped me get the wedding of my dreams! My imagination into reality! I would definitely recommend her! I had so much fun!

ADR Decor's reply:

Thank you so much Perside ! It was our pleasure working with you!

M
Marcela

Married on 05/12/2018

I used ADR Decor for my wedding day. I needed a company who could come in and decorate my space and tear down at the end of the night. Danielle was very professional and pleasant to work with. I contacted her a few times after our meeting to add some details and she was very nice and quick to say yes to any last minute details. Her work was beautiful. I would most definitely recommend to any bride in need of a stress relief.

ADR Decor's reply:

Thank you Marcela! It was great working with you! The wedding was so pretty!

L
lulu

Married on 03/03/2018

Would diffidently work with her on future event

ADR Decor's reply:

Thank you Lunjah! I loved how your wedding turned out!

A
Audrey

Married on 01/27/2018

Danielle was super helpful with day of set up and tear down for our wedding! I didn't have to worry about a thing because Danielle asked a ton of questions to make sure she knew my vision for the event. She was early for set up and made sure everything was perfect for our special day!

L
Larry

Married on 10/07/2017

She was great! Hurricane Irma forced her to evacuate, but she was still able to get back to her business and get us the product in time! And the product was beautiful! Very satisfied!

K
Kevin

Married on 09/30/2017

Danielle McKnight from A Day To Remember was so very helpful in giving our order her complete attention, working with us on designs,colors sizes etc. On wedding candles. She was beyond excellent and at a time with the hurricane taking place in the Florida area she still manage to get our order to us on-time. We were so very satisfied with her work and professionalism. Highly recommend her. She will not disappoint you!