Back to Ahseia Adina

S
Sirisha Boda

Married on 02/10/2019

Best Wedding Makeup Artist

Wish we could give her more than 5 stars as these 5 starts are not justified for the services she provided us.
We hired her as a makeup artist for our family members. Since our wedding was a traditional south Indian wedding we had to have our family members ready by 6:00 AM.
Ahseia was very accommodating and arrived @ 2:45 AM with her colleague and got our family members ready on time. She is really good at what she does and very friendly too.
She made our family members extremely comfortable and found their interest/liking within no time. She even provided suggestions for making their idea/vision even better.
Everyone was very happy and satisfied with their final look. With this experience Ahseia has now become our main make-up artist for any of our events.
We highly recommend her for any of your events!

Parveen

Married on 03/16/2018

Ahseia did an incredible job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She knew exactly how to make me look like a glorified version of myself, uses great quality makeup and was knowledgeable about her craft. She is also really nice and super easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her and plan to use her services again in the future. She also provides styling (for south asian brides).

T
Tammi

Married on 03/26/2016

Ahseia did a fantastic job during my wedding day last week. She handled a group of 7 of us including myself (the bride), mom, and 5 bridesmaids. We're from a variety of ethnicities and skin types (Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Black, White), and Ahseia was able to make us all look beautiful! My bridesmaid who is Black was so impressed that Ahseia knew how to work with her dark complexion. My mom who has freckles looked flawless. Lots of compliments all around.

Ahseia was also very responsive to my feedback from the trial. If you're able to get onto her schedule, you will not be disappointed! She was worth every penny. I wish I could say the same about the hairstylist... Unlike the hairstylist who had a terrible personality, particularly on an important day like my wedding, Ahseia had such a positive attitude. I honestly can't thank her enough.

Ahseia Adina's reply:

Tammi, Thank you for choosing me as your makeup artist for your big day! It was truly my pleasure to come out to you and be invited into your home to help you and your bridal party get ready. I enjoyed seeing all the beautiful Vietnamese outfits and all the wonderful cultural touches. Wishing you and Jeff all the best!

J
Jackie

Married on 11/11/2011

Ahseia did a absolutely wonderful job; I would have her do my make up again if I needed to! Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my special day!

Pavan

Married on 03/12/2011

I was beyond happy with Ahseia and her work. She was the only make up artist I used for everything. She did my make up for my engagement shoot, my Henna party, Wedding and Reception. She was always early and prepared. She was so easy to work with as well as ridiculously talented! I never knew what colors or looks to go with so I left it all in her hands. She could take 1 look at my outfit and know the PERFECT colors and look. She kept me so relaxed. Because I knew how great her work is and that she only uses the best products I never had to worry about my makeup. If there is any bride out there looking for an artist Ahseia Adina is the girl you want. I stand behind her 100%! You will not regret it, I PROMISE! Xoxo

Preeti

Married on 09/04/2010

Ahseia was great to work with!