Back to Alex Corbanezi Beauty

68 Reviews for Alex Corbanezi Beauty

Pushpam
Pushpam Baweja

Getting married on 08/04/2020

They Made Me Look Like A Princess!

I got married in Costa Mujeres, Mexico 2 weeks ago and Alex and Sussy were my personal hairstylist and makeup artist. They make an incredible team and are super talented. I sent Alex a picture of the hairstyles I wanted literally a few days before the wedding events began and he perfected them. I didn't even recognize myself after they were done working their magic. They not only made me look amazing, but did the same with my family's and friends styles as well. I loved every single look that they did. I am extremely happy with the way everything turned out!

Priyanka
Priyanka Agrawal

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Amazing experience

Alex and his team were absolutely amazing to work with! He was very easy to communicate with via email/text, he was open to last minute changes/additions, and most importantly him and his team made everyone look fabulous! We all loved the way we looked and would 100% use him again!

Yaritza
Yaritza

Married on 08/15/2019

Beyond perfect

I absolutely loved his work, I never had such a great experience as the one that I experienced with Alex. Super talented and Professional. Thank you Alex!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 07/23/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Alex and his team were amazing. My makeup and hair turned out absolutely beautiful. The communication was excellent from beginning to end. I would highly recommend using Alex's services!

Sadie
Sadie Gibson

Married on 07/08/2019

The BEST hair & make up artist!

I came across Alex on Instagram two years before my wedding and I was wowed by his work, I knew I just had to have him do my hair and make up on my big day. I recently got married at Moon Palace and arranged with Alex over Instagram to come out to him the morning of my wedding. I completely put all of my trust into Alex and he did not let me down. Alex was waiting for us to arrive and completely made us all feel at ease. All of our hair and make up was just amazing! I felt so beautiful on my special day. I had problems with my PayPal whilst I was out in Mexico and Alex was so understanding, he really is a wonderful guy. Thank you so much for being a part of my big day. Sadie xx

Joopa
Joopa Alabend

Married on 06/04/2019

Phenomenal service!

Alex did my hair for all my wedding events, he was amazing and I LOVED all my looks. He really knows what he is doing and is open to your vision and provides his opinion when necessary. The rest of his team did hair and make up for bridesmaids and close family and the vibe was so light and refreshing. You can not go wrong with Alex! I got so many compliments from guests the whole weekend about my hair and makeup, and it is all thanks to Alex and his team!

S
Sorangel

Married on 05/27/2019

Best experience!

Alex was amazing! He did a great job with my hair and make-up. Exactly what I wanted for my special day.

R
Rachna Jain

Married on 05/11/2019

You made us look and feel

Alex’s team were very professional and understood our needs and criteria and delivered beautifully to make us look lovely and make the event a success. Kudos to your team

shahzeen
shahzeen

Married on 05/03/2019

Alex is the best!

Alex is amazing. I am very particular about my hair and makeup, and was nervous about finding someone for my wedding in Playa Del Carmen, and I wasnt going to be able to do a trial session either. However, from the very first communication, Alex put me at ease. He was always proactive and responsive. His prices are also very affordable. I sent him the various hair and makeup look I wanted him to create, which him and his team pulled off perfectly. I felt like an absolute princess! I can't recommend him enough, the best hair and makeup vendor in Cancun and the surrounding area, hands down!

S
Shelly Reynolds

Married on 04/27/2019

Run, don't walk, to book Alex for your big day!

I am SO glad I booked Alex Corbanezi to style my hair and makeup for my wedding day in Tulum, Mexico. He is extremely professional, always responsive, and very punctual (he showed up a little bit early to both my trial and they day of). He also styled my mom & mom-in-law and they both loved him as well :)
I mentioned I wanted a natural look with light airbrushing (didn't want to go full drag for my intimate beach wedding). I feel like he really listened to me because he talked me through his makeup process and the end result was better than expected! I have very long, thick, curly hair and Alex executed my chosen hair style with ease and grace. Makeup was STUNNING, hair was FLAWLESS! I got compliments all night.
The booking process was very smooth as well. I reached out to him for a quote, he promptly answered all of my questions, then sent over a contract and I signed! Do not even hesitate to book Alex for your wedding day as he will be the best vendor choice you make. Thank you so much, Alex!

Krista
Krista Riedel

Married on 04/26/2019

Awesome Boho Beach Hair!!

Alex and his team were absolutely amazing! He nailed my hair and gave me exactly what I wanted- a gorgeous boho-chic updo- and it looked beautiful ALL night long! My 5 bridesmaids looked beautiful, too! I could not have been happier! I did my own makeup, but he added 2 sets of false eyelashes for me to help me get the nice thick lashes I wanted, and it looked great!
Alex was very easy to contact when we needed to change some plans around for the hair trial and the wedding day, and he was very prompt to respond to any requests I had.
He was very nice, easy to work with, and very accommodating! Great vendor... You will not regret booking him!

M
Meeta

Married on 04/13/2019

Best South Asian Artist and Team in Cancun!!

Alex and his team were amazing to work with! From the get go Alex was easy to talk to and he really helped calm my mom down regarding all her concerns via facetime. He was also very flexible in allowing me to add additional people list of people for hair and make up a week prior to the wedding. For all 5 events of the wedding, mom, sister and I received a dozen of compliments. For one of the events I wanted to add fresh flowers to the braid and Alex was so kind to pick some up from a local florist prior to coming to get me ready. Also, for all the Indian brides that need tikka placements and dupatta draping, Alex was phenomenal. The way he did my draping for the wedding was so amazing! I never got tired of the heavy dupatta on my head and I did not feel like it hindered me from moving my head. I literally had it placed on my head around 7:30AM and it lasted till about 2PM (it would've lasted longer but I had to take it of to get ready for the reception), I even danced in the baraat and had no issues! To all the South Asian Brides, if you are looking for someone who understands our culture and really help bring your wedding looks vision to life, Alex and his team are amazing! I would definitely hire him again if I need to get my hair and makeup done in Mexico!

M
Meredith

Married on 04/06/2019

Alex Corbanezi

Alex and his team were amazing to work with for my wedding in Cancun. They were all so friendly and talented. Alex responded to every email and question I had very quickly. He did an amazing job on my hair, honestly made me feel like a Victoria’s Secret model! I would highly recommend Alex and his team!

V
Viviane G Libman

Married on 03/04/2019

Perfect! Like a dream

It was a really good experience choose Alex for doing my hair and makeup in my wedding! His job is amazing, he is so tallent, simpatic, calm and everything was perfect, a very good experience! I really recommend him!

V
Viviane G Libman

Married on 03/04/2019

Perfect! Like a dream

Anjali Dhingra

Married on 02/02/2019

Great Experience!

I chose Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up without a trial based on a recommendation from my wedding planner after I had previously had a trial with another company when I was visiting Mexico that didn't go that great and didn't have time to come back to Mexico for a trial. Alex & his team (which included Ale Piedra) delivered and did such a great job for all 3 if my looks for my Indian Wedding. They were flexible and accommodating if I wanted to change things up as they were doing my looks. Most importantly they were kind and pleasurable people to work with. Would highly recommend Alex Corbanezi Beauty Hair and Make up.

D
Débora Russo

Married on 01/10/2019

Amei, excelente profissional

Profissional maravilhoso. Rápido e me deixou linda. AMEI e super recomendo!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty's reply:

Obrigado Linda! Um forte abraço! Eu também amei te conhecer e trabalhar no seu look de madrinha! Espero que volte mais vezes para Cancun!

B
Bette Schlossberg

Married on 12/08/2018

Alex is absolutely the BEST!

Alex is truly the best there is in the Riviera Maya area. Coming from NYC, I was extremely picky about what I wanted done with my hair for my wedding, but Alex nailed it all 3 nights, and his team did an incredible job on all of my bridesmaids. My hair was complicated- I wanted a waterfall braid, with extensions, with real flowers woven into the waves. Alex did this no problem. He also was incredible at my airbrush makeup. I don't love getting my makeup done, as sometimes makeup artists make you look like a different person. Alex is not this way. He applies natural airbrushed makeup and really just enhances your natural beauty. I definitely will use him again when I go back to Mexico!

B
Brittany Rice

Absolutely wonderful

Alex and his team were on it from the first day we connected to set everything up. I would highly recommend him to any brides or any special event your having in the area. Beautiful person! He helped me organized transportation for my larger bridal party to have their hair and makeup done, and even picked me up for the trial run the day before. Thank you so much for everything!

C
Chelsee

Very professional

Alex did the makeup for my sisters wedding and he was fantastic! He came and did a test run the day before the wedding. He picked us up the the day before and had a shuttle the next day did the whole bridal party on the wedding day. We went to a studio apartment off the resort, him and his team were awesome with hair and makeup.

J
Janelle

Fabulous job!!!!!

Alex do hair make up for my best friends wedding and was perfect! He help her arrange transportation for your large group and even rented a studio near our resort to help her save money on the resort high vendor fee. Alex had refreshments for us while we were getting our makeup done also. Super sweet and would totally recommend him to any brides in the area.

Angela

Best makeup artist in Cancun

Alex and his team did our makeup for my daughters wedding in Cancun. Alex was very accommodating to my daughter and her bridal, he came the day before to do a trial make up run with before the big day. On the day of wedding he had us back at the resort earlier than scheduled, Alex and his team work super fast and our makeup lasted all day. Thank you so much for making our experience wonderful!

Stephanie
Stephanie Santacruz

Married on 11/18/2018

Never felt more beautiful in my life!

I was a bridesmaid for my close friend's wedding recently and I was blown away by Alex's work. He took his time with each and everyone of the bridesmaids and, of course, the bride herself. One thing I noticed is that he customizes the makeup to perfectly suit each and every one of us without it looking obviously different. I have had a few makeovers done in the past and I can honestly say that (and I speak for the whole bridal party) we have never felt more beautiful in our lives! Whenever I get married I'm going to have to seriously consider having a destination wedding in Cancun/ Playa del Carmen just to have Alex perform the makeover.

Adele

Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful Results!

Alex and his assistant César were an absolute pleasure to have on my wedding day! Both were amazing with hair and makeup for myself and my 4 bridesmaids. They were very open and responsive to feedback and recalled all details from our trial in June! A very efficient team and beautiful results. Our makeup and hair lasted from the early morning when we started through to the sunset wedding and through the night of dancing looking just as it did in the beginning! I would recommend them to anyone without question, who is looking for dependable, professional and stunning results for a wedding in Mexico! Thank you both!

Alex Corbanezi Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review!
Yes we listen to what our client wants and apply the best results with Passion!
We loved being part of your wedding! Best wishes!

elisha
elisha

Married on 11/03/2018

Alex is amazing!

Planning a destination wedding is a lot of work and worrying if you hire the PREFECT vendors. ALEX 's work was amazing. My wedding hair was want I dreamed. My entire wedding party was happy will Alex service. My mother could not stop taking pictures of herself.

Alex Corbanezi Beauty's reply:

Thank you Elisha!! I really enjoyed being part of your dreamed wedding!! It was fun and everyone was looking happy!! Best wishes!!