Back to Alex Marrero Photography

Y
Featured
Yolanda

Married on 11/16/2014

The service that Alex Marrero gave us was one of excellence. Step every expectation that we wanted. His human qualities, his humor get us a smile and professionalism made this day for us was an unforgettable day. For this I recommend to anyone reading this review Alex Marrero Photography. Alex, thank you very much for everything.

L
latoshia

Married on 07/02/2017

Brides, look no further for a photographer! Alex is absolutely amazing! I met so many different photographers for my wedding and I'm EXTREMELY grateful for the blessing to find Alex. I am also a photographer by hobby so I was very critical until I found Alex. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

E
Edmee

Married on 06/27/2015

Excelente fotógrafo y el álbum quedo maravilloso.

D
Denise

Married on 08/23/2014

We were very happy with his work as well as receiving what we had agreed on, in a timely fashion! Thank you!

S
Soraya

Married on 07/28/2012

Excelente service and profesional.. Recomended for other future couples.

M
Melissa

Married on 04/08/2012

Muy profesional y dedicado a su trabajo. Cortés y respetuoso.

User4690524

2+ years ago

He is excellent and professional!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 10/10/2010

Excellent photographer! Alex was very professional. Our wedding picture were absolutely beautiful. My husband and I are truly happy he captured our special day.

M
Miriam

Married on 07/05/2014

Nice work, was on time, answered calls,

J
Joyce

Married on 08/15/2015

2.9

Very nice person. Though would of loved he would had taken more pictures of us a a married couple. Focused more on taking group pictures. And a lot of repepetive pictures. Was very hard to choose pictures to create my album for to there were very little of us as a couple and were over of 10 of the same.

Alex Marrero Photography's reply:

Hi Joyce. Actually I do not agree with the assessment that you've given me about my work at their wedding. You say I take more group photos of you as married. First of all, let me tell you taht you wanted photos in the pool area and tell you that there was no problem taking photos of you alone in this area. At the end of the photos in your hotel room I asked if you want to take pictures in the pool area and you answered me you did not want pictures because it was very sunny.

Following the conclusion of the ceremony you told me that you want to go back to Ponce, PR. because you want some pictures in any areas of Ponce, PR. with your husband alone and I said: "no problem with that, let's do it". Meanwhile you decide to go or not to back to Ponce, PR. I took picture both in recreation plaza in Juana Díaz, PR. and after that you finally decided not go back to Ponce, PR. to take picture of both alone. It is why you do not have photos of both in his gallery.

I'm not responsible not take pictures of you already married by their decisions. I ask you, why you do not mention the beautiful album that will send you by mail? Why you did not wrote that during the wedding activity flattered me and thanked me for the excellent job I was doing? This evaluation it is the worst that I have received form my job as photographer but I know that I made a decent and excellent job for you so I am calm. Thank you.