Back to Alexandra Resort

| Turks and Caicos, TC See photos, pricing and details

3 Reviews for Alexandra Resort

User4882626

2+ years ago

My family and I had the best experience with The Alexandra for my destination wedding. We were married in October of 2014 and between the friendliness, cleanliness, and professionalism of the entire staff our week was amazing.

Alexandra Resort's reply:

Thank you for your very kind review. It was our pleasure to be of service for your wedding and we are so pleased that you had an amazing experience. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

P
Paula

Married on 09/26/2014

3.4

The location was great and having the super are room to prepare was perfect.
The flowers were very disappointing especially since we paid extra to have roses and a bouquet for the maid of honour and best man and we ended up with flowers we could have picked ourselves, also they were slightly wilted.

Alexandra Resort's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to be of service for your wedding and we are so pleased that you had a positive experience. We sincerely regret that the flowers were a disappointment. We will address your concerns with the florist. We do hope you will stay with us again.

E
Erin

Married on 07/06/2018

2.4

The Alexandra resort does not have a back up plan in the event of rain. It rained the day of my wedding and they were scrambling trying to find an indoor location. The only thing they came up with (after asking me to move my wedding to the next day) was a conference room at a sister resort. It was hot, tiny, ugly and not fit for any wedding. I am still devastated at the turn out of my day. I would not recommend this resort for a wedding. Very disappointing!