Back to All About the Gown by Judy

P
Featured
Paige Booth

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Beautiful boutique where you really get your "Say yes to dress" experience!

Loved, loved loved All About the Gown by Judy! It really felt like what you see on Say Yes To The Dress on TLC! We got our own private room that fit the 8 people that I brought with me and mimosas were provided and the staff was great! Really helpful and really good at learning and bringing dresses that you would like. Found my dress after trying on 6 dresses! I would definitely recommend going here!

Hi Paige!
I LOVE these photos that you added! :)
I am overly excited about the dress you chose! That gown was made for you! You are going to look so stunning on your wedding day and in your wedding photos. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. We truly enjoyed working with you and your entire bride tribe, and we are very pleased we were able to provide you with the best wedding gown shopping experience.

Jasmyn
Jasmyn

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Friendly & Warm Atmosphere.

Their gowns are beautiful and there's a gown for every bride. I immediately made an appointment when I easily found "the one" at a Bridal Show. All About the Gown has a friendly and warm atmosphere. Judy and her team were an extension of family, which made the appointment run smoothly and the experience very enjoyable. They're very knowledgeable and provided answers to all of my questions, even questions I forgot to ask. I will always recommend All About the Gown for your wedding needs.

Jasmyn,
That was such a sweet review, thank you! All of us here are so excited about the dress you chose- it was BEAUTIFUL on you! Thank you for choosing us. We are so honored we get to be a part of your big day, and we are glad you had a great time at our boutique.

Barbara
Barbara Stier

Wonderful Experience

Everyone is so friendly and helpful! They definitely make sure you have the best time possible and truly care about making sure you leave happy 😊

Hi Barbara,
We are so excited for the dress you chose! You looked so perfect in it, and we are excited to have you back when it arrives. We are so happy to read your experience with us was wonderful.

Amanda
Amanda Liss

One stop shop!

The experience was above and beyond! The ladies were so patient with me being I’m horribly indecisive! My stylish was top notch! She even found the most perfect vail for my special day!

Amanda,
We are SO excited for you! The dress is AH-MAZING on your body! We are so honored that you chose us to share your "Say Yes" moment with!

Melissa
Melissa Preuss

Getting married on 08/08/2020

I said YES!!!

The ladies were fantastic. I found the perfect dress that just took my breath away. Not only is it all about the gown, but they really made it all about thr bride too.

Melissa,
It was so wonderful having you in our boutique and helping you find your wedding gown. You were nothing short of beautiful, and we are happy we could provide you with an excellent wedding dress shopping experience.

Sabrina
Sabrina Johnston

Getting married on 07/25/2020

Amazing and so much fun

I had such a great experience at All About the Gown! Angela and the rest of the staff were amazing and so much fun to work with! They have a great selection of dresses and give you plenty of time to find your dream dress! I never once felt pressured or rushed to find a dress. I would highly recommend All About the Gown to any bride looking for her dream dress!

B
Brittany

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Experience!

I loved All About the Gown! They listened to what I wanted and picked out my perfect dress. So friendly and supportive during the dress process. A beautiful shop and great selection!

Brittany,
I am so happy you are happy- thank you so much for the kind review! I truly enjoyed helping you find your wedding dress... it is amazing on you! We can't wait for it to arrive and to have you try it on.

Meagan
Meagan

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing kind service

I went here a couple weeks ago and they did an amazing job. I originally went here just to see if I ended up liking any of there dresses during their sample sale. I never felt pressured during my time here and I loved that they didn't pull dresses above your budget. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams here and I couldn't have been happier with my experience here! THANK YOU

Meagan,
We are so happy to read you had a wonderful experience with us! We truly go above and beyond to make every bride feel special, and we want our brides' to LOVE their gown. We know there are many options for places to shop, and we want to personally thank you for choosing us. We are so excited we get to be a part of your special day!

Cynthia

Getting married on 05/15/2020

I highly recommend All About the Gown! The ladies were so wonderful, and I had the best experience. They were extremely friendly and knowledgable, and they have a great variety!

Hi Cynthia,
We are so honored that you chose our boutique to find your wedding dress at! You were so beautiful in the gown, and we are excited to see you back in it once it arrives! Thank you for leaving such a nice review! <3

Victoria
Victoria Bahl

Getting married on 01/11/2020

A wonderful experience

Love this place! Everyone there was excited and helpful. Angela was the one who helped me in and out of dresses and anything I needed. I can't thank her enough and said Yes to the DRESS! Would definitely recommend!

All About the Gown by Judy's reply:

Congratulations on finding your dress with us, Victoria! All of us here are so happy you chose to find your wedding gown with us- it is absolutely perfect! We are so happy we get to be a part of your special day.

T
Tanya

Getting married on 12/28/2019

Felt Like Family

All About the Gown by Judy set the bar high and I wasn’t disappointed with any aspect of finding my dream dress. This was the first place I visited, and it was the place I compared all other visits. From the first phone call to the time I walked out with my dress – I felt comfortable and I felt like the team truly listened to what I was looking for. When I walked up the stairs I was greeted with open arms and everything was very comfortable. Angela listened to what I liked and what I didn’t like and was able to find the dress that fit my vision.

I wasn’t ready to commit to the first dress and the first place – so I checked out a few more places. Not only did I keep comparing everything to the first dress I fell in love with – I also kept comparing everything to how the team made me feel and the experience I had at All About the Dress. There was no irritation with trying on multiple dresses, there was an excitement from everyone when I came back to purchase my dress and I truly felt like family. So many parts of the wedding come together after you find the dress and I believe the foundation of my dress experience has paved the way. I couldn’t be happier with my time with Judy, Stephany & Angela. Thank You!

All About the Gown by Judy's reply:

Oh my gosh, this brought tears to my eyes! Tanya, thank you so much for sharing your experience! The statement "this dress was made for you", is absolutely true when it comes to you and your wedding gown! It was beyond perfect for you, and I am so happy I was able to meet you and share that special Say Yes to the Dress moment. We are so happy you are now a part of our family!

Melinda
Melinda

Getting married on 12/21/2019

I found my gown!!

Amazing experience and definitely made me feel like I was the only one there! They let me stick to my budget and didn’t give me dresses that were over it! Loved every second that I was there ❤️

Melinda!
We LOVE your profile picture, yay! We are so happy we were able to provide you with a great wedding dress shopping experience. Thank you so much for choosing our boutique! You were so dreamy and perfect in that dress! We are already looking forward to your wedding photos!

Toni
Toni Zaehler

Getting married on 12/14/2019

Amazing 😍😍😍

All About The Gown was beyond AMAZING! Judy was fantastic and could not have my experience any better. She made me feel comfortable and incredible in every dress I tried on. She was honest and gave me dresses to try on I never would have thought of, but were exactly what I wanted once I had them on. It was the perfect experience, and I could not have asked for a better time trying on my dress! And I found my perfect dress in less than an hour! Amazing!

Toni,
I had a wonderful time working with you. You were beautiful in every dress, but the one you chose is breathtaking! Your fiances jaw is going to hit the floor when he sees you coming down the aisle! ;)
Judy

Mary-Kate
Mary-Kate

Getting married on 10/18/2019

Incredible!

As a woman who’s normally pretty insecure (aren’t we all), I wasn’t really looking forward to trying on dresses, fearing I would hate how I looked - can I say instantly I felt welcomed walking in with a beautiful private and spacious room for my mom, sister and I to have, and welcome signs for me, and champagne/mimosas offered! I immediately got excited.

Stefany was the lady who helped me and she was so great! What a fun personality and so sweet and reassuring. :) what was really cool was that she gave me some clothes pins to actually browse their boutique and pin dresses that I liked! Which isn’t a custom at all bridal shops. She also brought out her own dresses for me to try based on the description I had given her.

The entire process was so fun and relaxed and the moment I tried in my gown, I basically knew... But I wanted to keep trying on dresses since it was so fun, and their selection was beautiful!

Stefany was so patient (and I think honest) which made the experience that much more special. They also pulled a beautiful bolero jacket for me since they knew precious per my sister what type of style I was into and they were able to make the gown I chose that much better! I’m so in love with it and I’m in love with all about the gown! I have raved so much to my friends and am insisting any of my friends who are expecting engagements soon to go! Thanks so much, ladies! I can’t wait for my October wedding! 😍😍😍😍

Mary-Kate!
Thank you so much for the sweet words. I am so happy we were able to give you an experience you can smile upon forever. I cannot wait to see the final look with the gown and the jacket- it is going to be AMAZING! Thank you so much for your business, and we will be in touch when your gown arrives!

Kayla

Getting married on 10/11/2019

Judy was great to work with! She listened to what I was looking for and found the PERFECT dress. It was the first dress I tried on and I knew it was going to be the one. She and the other staff members were a blast too!

Hi Kayla,
I had a great time working with you as well. I am very happy I was able to assist you with finding your wedding dress, and all of us here are so happy we could be a part of such an important time in your life! Congratulations, you will make a beautiful bride! - Judy

M
Molly

Getting married on 10/05/2019

I had an amazing experience at All About the Gown! There is a great variety of gowns to choose from. Staff were friendly and fun. Definitely not pushy and made choosing my wedding gown a fun and memorable experience!

Molly,
We are delighted to read that we were able to provide an excellent shopping experience for you! We want nothing more than to make this a special moment for you. Thank you for reviewing us, and we hope to see you again soon! <3

Cassie

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience!!

I can not say enough about how happy I am with my experience at All about the Gown! Judy is amazing, she was so patient and concerned for my satisfaction. She listened so well to what I wanted and delivered the most gorgeous dress I could ever imagine. The bridal suite is jaw dropping beautiful and had me feeling like a princess! We spent a good amount of time pondering my last few choices and never once felt rushed as I made my decision! Thank you so much for this absolutely wonderful experience, All About the Gown by Judy will always be my number one recommendation for any bride to be!

Cassie,
I am absolutely honored that I was able to assist you in finding the most beautiful wedding dress you have ever seen! You looking nothing short of beautiful in it, and thank you so much for choosing us to do business with! We can't wait to have you back with your bridesmaids!

Kelsey Hartland

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Going into this experience, I was terribly nervous. I was feeling very awkward about standing in front of my friends and family, modeling these dresses for hours. BUT- within the first 5 minutes of being in the shop, my nerves we’re eased. The bridal stylist did an amazing job of listening to me and made sure that I found what was best for me. I LOVED every minute i spent in the shop. I picked the perfect dress within an hour and 5 minutes, which was awesome how fast it went-but I was sad to leave so soon! Haha the reason I was able to find the perfect dress so fast was because the stylist did an amazing job listening to my feedback about every dress. She responded to each of my likes and dislikes about the dresses until she narrowed it down to the perfect one. I 10/10 recommend this shop! They really know what they’re doing :)

Kelsey!
Your wedding dress is to die for! Holy smokes do you look amazing in it. We are so excited for you! It was such a pleasure working with you, and your crowd was so much fun. Thank you for your positive feedback, and we will be in touch as soon as your dress arrives.

Katey

Getting married on 09/14/2019

I had an absolutely amazing time. My appointment was the last of the day and all the girls were so helpful and sweet. I will recommend All about the gown to anyone and everyone getting married can't wait to bring all my bridesmaids back for their dresses. Thank you girls so much for being so amazing and making my experience so fun and comfortable.

Katey,
What a BLAST we had with you when you were finding your wedding dress! It was so much fun for all of us here to be able to join in on helping you narrow down your choices- you looked amazing in the dress! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day! We can't wait to have you back with your bridesmaids!
-Stefany & Judy

A
Ali

Getting married on 09/07/2019

I worked with April but Judy and Stefany both care in and assisted at different times. They were very flexible and went above and beyond to make my experience enjoyable. I explained I loved a top from one dress and a bottom from another and April literally found a dress with both things I loved. I knew I wanted it but was super unsure about making the big purchase! Then she was patient as I tried on multiple others and even had to reschedule to come back and try it on again to be sure! Everyone was super friendly and helpful and I felt comfortable like I was with friends and not sales people. It was overall a great experience and I found my perfect dress, veil, and belt for the day!

Hi Ali,
We are absolutely delighted to read this feedback! Everyone here at All About the Gown had a wonderful time working with you, and you looked beautiful in your wedding gown! The dress was made for you! We are so happy we were able to accommodate you and provide you with a happy wedding dress shopping experience! We look forward to seeing you in our boutique again soon! :)

Kristin

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely amazing bridal store! They have a large selection of gorgeous gowns. My stylist was SO kind and helpful through the entire process. I would definitely recommend "All About the Gown" everyone!

Hi Kristin,
I had such a great time working with you and your entire group! You were all a blast! You look stunning in the dress, and we are excited to see photos from your big day! <3
-April

Carissa Stauss

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Stress Free

It is known dress shopping can be a bit overwhelming and stressful but I have never had more fun dress shopping then when I did while shopping at All About the Gown! Stefany, her mom and the rest of their team were sooo sweet, genuine and all around fun people to work with! Not only did they help me with my bridal gown but they also carry bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride/groom dresses and tuxes. Did I mention they carry other accessories too!? All About the Gown is a one stop shop that I will recommend till the end of time!

Thanks so much All About the Gown! I will forever be appreciative of all your help!

Hi Carissa,
We had an amazing time assisting you! You, your mom, and grandma truly feel like FAMILY to us! We love having you in our boutique, and we are getting excited for your dress to arrive soon. Thank you so much for the feedback- we are so happy we were able to give you a wonderful experience at our bridal boutique.

Mary
Mary Kathryn Lee

Getting married on 08/23/2019

I got my dress because of this place!

I had my eyes were set on a dress I had seen online since I first got engaged. For some reason, it was SO difficult to find it in stock in any store. I saw that All About the Gown by Judy carried the line of the dress so we called and spoke with Stephanie. From the get go, she was SO wonderful to work with. She said the dress was supposed to come in within a few months and continued to call to keep us updated. Fast forward a month and the dress still hadn't come in because the provider (in China) was on their New Year break and everything was shut down and people were unresponsive. With time running out to find a dress, Stephanie took the initiative and started researching FOR me and started calling stores and providers all over to see if they happened to have the dress I wanted to try on (mind you, I still have never tried this dress on so I don't even know if I will like it). Regardless, she put a ton of effort into this and called us with GREAT news: she had found the dress at another place, snatched it up and hid it in the back room so that no one else would try it on until the we came for our appointment. SUPER SWEET!

Anyway, our appointment came along and this was, BY FAR, my best experience with a bridal dress appointment. They set aside a huge room for us that was private and beautiful and offered each of us champagne and mimosas upon arrival. Stephanie and the staff were accommodating to my whole entourage (there were a lot of us... About 10... I have a big family haha).

I was relaxed and actually had fun with the whole experience (I hadn't yet the best experiences before)! We snatched several other dresses to try on (none of them worked haha) and when it finally came to THE dress, I was super nervous to try it on. I think I placed all my hope in this dress haha. Anyway, I walked out and...... I LOVED it and so did everyone else! We walked out of the store that day with my dream dress all because of the hard work of Stephanie and the staff at All About the Gown! Thank you so much!

Mary Kate!!!!!
I LOVE this review. I honestly feel like we are family after everything we have been through. I am so happy I was able to track down that gown and get it in, because it was MADE FOR YOU! You are so perfect in it, and I have full confidence you will make your fiance cry when he sees you! :) It was such a pleasure working with you, and meeting your entire family. I am so happy the experience was so special for you, because it was just as special for me.

Jordan
Jordan Halkoski

Married on 07/20/2019

Professional and Fantastic

Judy was amazing, she was so patient and understanding. I went through about twenty dresses and it was one of the best experiences of my wedding planning! Thank you so much!

Hi Jordan,
Thank you! It was great to work with you, and I am so happy I got to provide you with an excellent experience here at my boutique. Thank you for choosing us!

M
Michelle

Married on 05/25/2019

I don't even know where to start. I emailed them asking them to meet with me the following day and first of all: their responsiveness was amazing! Second of all: they were flexible and understanding of my situation and were able to squeeze me in the very next day. As soon as I arrived, they were already waiting for me with complimentary champagne and mimosas, personalized signs and a whole room just for myself. All their attention was solely on me and I couldn't feel more special than that. Judy was AMAZING. She was very knowledgeable and I never felt pressured by her. I literally loved all of her dresses, but she made it easy for me to pick out THEE dress. I left their place with a dress and with a smile from ear to ear. Cannot stress how great they are from the get-go. Definitely recommend them. Looking forward to visiting again with my bridesmaids!

Michelle,
Thank you for reviewing us. I was so happy to work with you and help you find your perfect wedding dress! The dress you chose was made for you! You looked breathtaking in the gown, and we are all excited to see the photos from your wedding day! We look forward to having you back at our boutique with your bridesmaids. <3
-Judy