Back to Allan Millora Photography

| Providence, RI See photos, pricing and details

44 Reviews for Allan Millora Photography

Sarah

Married on 09/07/2019

Our favorite wedding vendor!

Allan was absolutely our favorite vendor for our big day - book him ASAP if you're reading this and looking for a photographer still! His pricing was more than fair and you will have a wonderful experience working with him. We did our engagement photos with him first as part of our package and had a great time, and on our wedding day he was calm, funny, friendly, considerate, patient, organized, and also in the moment with us. I believe he truly enjoys his work and cares about the people he works with. He is also very responsive and his experience shows. His work has been beautiful so far (engagement photos and a sneak peek of the wedding photos) - we can't wait to see the rest!

Andreas

Married on 06/07/2019

Allan blew us away with his professionalism, beautiful picture and his personality

Wonderful experience booking Allan Millora Photography for our June Newport Wedding, I found him based on reviews since we are from out of town and we weren’t disappointed, he and his assistant were professional, reasonably priced and the pictures were beautiful, he put us at ease since (I am personally nervous in front of a camera).
Wonderful experience! And a bonus we got the wedding photos back very quickly!

L
Lynne Cat

Married on 06/05/2019

Highly Recommend Allan!

We are very thrilled with the quality of Allan Millora photography services provided for our June 2019 wedding. He was always professional and responsive to emails. He knew amazing local spots for engagement and day-of shots.

Allan is very patient when helping to nail down our timeline and a wealth of knowledge. It was amazing how organized he was and he listened and instrumented exactly what we wanted. He helps put everyone at ease and has a great eye for capturing that special moment.

In addition, he brought on a wonderful second shooter, Andrew who was fun, creative and could easily connect with any crowd.

We have gotten so many compliments about our photos from friends and family, and couldn’t have been happier with Allan’s services!

P
Patrick Duggan

Married on 04/20/2019

Blithewold Proposal

Allan was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the location and the perfect spots to take photos. He went above and beyond to make the day perfect, even though we were late. He then went on to take more photos of us in different locations on the property. These pictures we will cherish for the rest of our lives and we are planning to use him for our wedding as well, depending on the location. I highly recommend Allan Millora!

Allan Millora Photography's reply:

Thank you, Patrick and Zack! I cant thank you enough. Congratulations on your recent engagement! Looking forward to photographing your wedding.

K
Kerry

Married on 02/23/2019

I am the bride

Allan was amazing! He traveled from a snow storm and still made it on time. He listened to everything we said and went above and beyond with pictures we didn’t even think of? Will use him again for everything! He was perfect!

B
Billy

Married on 11/07/2018

Engagement Session, Scotland, Aberdeen

I had the pleasure of meeting Allan for my brother and soon to be sister in laws engagement session. From the very start, Allan proved to be very experienced and creative with his work. He had a natural ability to utilize his surroundings to create truly beautiful work.

Allan has a very calm welcoming demeanor that made us all feel at ease. Working in customer service myself I was very impressed with Allan's professional approach and he was very quick to respond to any queries we had regarding the shoot. His end product was delivered within the stated timelines and was brilliant.

I would definitely recommend Allan Millora Photography, he created a very memorable experience that made that special day even more special.

Adrienne

Married on 10/27/2018

A step above the rest!

Allan promised excellence and that's exactly what he delivered. He was flexible, understanding, reassuring, and professional. His communication and attention to detail made my husband and I have total trust in him for our wedding day. Even when I felt my dreams of outside pictures were crushed because it was a nor'easter of rain Allan told me he would get me those pictures and nervous as I was into the rain we went for my favorite wedding pictures. My guest referred to him as our personal paparazzi as he was always there taking a picture all night. Choose Allan, you will not be disappointed!

Allan Millora Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Adrienne and Brandin! Can't thank you enough for the kind words. I had such a great time at your wedding!

Ashley

Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

I hired Allan Millora of Allan Millora Photography as our amazing photographer for our wedding on October 6, 2018 in Newport, RI. He was quick to respond to my inquiry of availability and pricing and he was able to work within my budget. Allan’s amazing photography package included two photographers, one being himself and his awesome assistant, 7 hours of photography and an engagement session! The engagement and wedding photos came out phenomenal and within a timely manner. During our wedding and engagement sessions Allan was extremely knowledgeable about the locations of Newport as well as had creative ideas and locations for our wedding day. I’m extremely happy that I used Allan Millora as my photographer for my wedding and I would highly recommend him!

S Lee

Married on 09/09/2018

Very good.

Allan knew how to help us pose for photos (or, not pose, as he does a lot of candid shots) and make sure everyone was comfortable. He was very easy-going about scheduling and delays, and very friendly the whole time. He stayed off to the edges and out of the way while still making sure he was getting photos of all of the important events! The photo quality was great.

Janine

Married on 08/19/2018

We knew Allan was a perfect fit for our 20 yr vow renewal ceremony from our first conversation. He is professional, personable and his talent is evident through his amazing photos. Our day was awesome but the weather wasn’t. A storm was approaching us during our outdoor photo hour. Allan was great. He made sure we captured our special moments with our family and friends. I remember him pulling out an umbrella and continued to take pics as it started to rain. We had some laughs too! We were excited to see the finished photo gallery and we were NOT disappointed. Every picture is stunning! We love them. We will definitely be calling Allan again in the future. Thank you again Allan for capturing our special day in a beautiful way!

J&S. Newport RI

E
Elyse Preis

Married on 07/29/2018

Allan Millora Rocks- Engagement and Wedding Photography

Allan photographed two of our very special life moments, our engagement and our wedding. We would not have chosen anyone else! Allan and his team were extremely talented and accommodating. They were professional and their work is beautiful. Allan is reliable and truly a pleasure to work with (all extremely important qualities with such special events). He is easy to speak to and communicate with as you're planning your event. Our pictures were all so beautiful, we had THE MOST DIFFICULT time choosing which photos for our album! A GOOD problem to have! We could not say enough nice things about Allan and would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Julia

Married on 07/22/2018

Allan is so nice and patient about my requests. They were working so hard for my wedding! We need the video in very short time for some reason, and Allan’s trying to finish the video with good quality as soon as possible in the busiest wedding season! Thanks a lot for his hard working!

Steve

Married on 06/03/2018

Allan was fantastic! I accidentally ended up interviewing over a dozen photographers. Didn’t mean to, just kind of got carried away. We chose him hands-down over all the others. Why did we pick Allan? First, we loved his blended photographic style of 'lifestyle' and 'documentary'. It gave our pictures a candid and spontaneous "in the moment" perspective with an approachable and relaxed feel. Allan was responsive to all of our communications, very easy to work with, incredibly knowledgeable of the geographic area and actually recommended the spot we used for the wedding as well as for subsequent picture locations. He was friendly, prompt, flexible and affordable compared to others who wanted 2-3 times as much and whose pictures were not as good as Allan’s. He wasn’t the least expensive or the most, he was right on the money (pun kind of intended). He provided us with hundreds of final pictures (this was fantastic! ), posted them on a web gallery and made the whole event very easy for us. And, captured it beautifully. I would highly recommend Allan to anyone wanting to capture an important event in a natural, lifestyle type format – he definitely has the eye and is a great person to work with!

Jenn
Jenn Phillips

Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing wedding photographer

Allan was my photographer for my wedding and did our engagement pictures as well. My husband and I hate being the center of attention but he made us feel so at ease. I can't say enough about how impressed we were by how the pictures came out. He made us look our absolute best and even added creative flairs. I highly recommend him!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 09/09/2017

Allan and Stephen were amazing! They blended in and during the ceremony and reception, we didn't even notice they were taking pictures all around us. They were professional and worked really hard to make us feel calm and at ease during our big day. We have only received a couple sample pictures so far, but they are absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend Allan Millora to anyone who is looking for a highly skilled, talented photographer who is easy to work with and knows what he's doing. We couldn't have chosen a better person for the job. Thanks, Allan and Stephen!

H
Hilary

Married on 06/23/2016

We had a great experience planning out day with Allan, he is very professional and was open to all our ideas. Mark was the photographer on our wedding day and he was loved by everyone at the wedding. He was professional but not pushy and the photos came out beautifully. He was very respectful and very easy to talk with. Thank you!

Jessica

Married on 06/03/2016

We loved Allan from the minute we met him. We picked him based on his work that we had seen and the fact that he had shot another wedding at our venue, the Newport Yachting Center, which was breathtaking. We met him and loved his attitude, confidence, professionalism, and love for photography. He was so much fun to work with and always made us smile. He and his assistant Nate were the absolute best on our wedding day! They were so energetic yet professional and seemed to capture some amazing moments. They were so helpful throughout the day and the entire process as well, dealing with my many emails full of questions and questions on the day of. We can't wait to see the photos that Allan and Nate took! They were simply the best!

Jerrica

Married on 05/22/2016

We have loved Allan from the moment we met him. Not only is his photography beautiful and breathtaking, but his temperament is exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. He's so calm, not easily rattled, yet professional, composed and very much in control. The day of the wedding, he caught me having a little melt-down over one of the vendors running late, he even offered to help. I couldn't believe how nice and accommodating he was. Then in the Bridal room is was utter chaos, yet again, he was completely calm and very politely asked if we could all be ready in 20 minutes. We were ( I think). Another thing that I loved about Allan, is that he brings with him a second shooter, which I think is so important to insure that you are getting different vantage points of everything. At the ceremony and the reception, they completely blended in. You knew they were taking pictures, but yet you didn't... They were never in the way like some photographers are. They were also dressed very nice as any professional would/should be when attending a black tie event. (Another reason why they blended in). LOVE, LOVE, LOVED THEM! Can't wait to see the photos soon.

User6109434

2+ years ago

Among the many qualities my husband and I were looking for in a photographer, one of the most important to us was finding a photographer who was not only experienced in wedding photography, but who had a personality we could gel with. From our first meeting with Allan, it was as if we had always known each other. Allan is first and foremost a professional with exceptional interpersonal skills. When we were describing our vision, it was as if he already knew what we wanted. Our engagement session with Allan gave us an opportunity to get to know both his photography style and his fun sense of humor. My husband is often shy in front of the camera, but Allan has a way of making everyone feel immediately comfortable and at ease. Our family and wedding guests were impressed with Allan's ability to remember everyone's names and to coordinate beautiful shots with many people effortlessly. While there were many photographers in the Newport area to choose from, I am glad that we found Allan and could't be happier with our engagement and wedding photos, and our wedding album. You're the best, Allan. Thank you for making our day that much more special, and for the beautiful memories we will now be able to relive and cherish.

Leanne
Leanne

Married on 07/11/2015

Allan has been a friend of ours for years. We knew there was no one else who could document the moments on such a special day better than he could. Both our engagement shoot and wedding were done on beaches, and he was able to portray the natural beauty of both venues so well. We could not be happier with the way both sets of photos turned out! He and his second photographer were incredibly professional while capturing such intimate, special moments. Allan made sure that he showcased the many emotions of the day from silly and playful to poignant and sentimental. He was also amazing at including so many of our guests in the photos as well! We recommend Allan to all our friends and family as he did such a wonderful job at making our day look and feel like a dream come true! We will definitely continue to utilize Allan’s services on future special occasions!

User5402194

2+ years ago

I am so happy that we chose Allan Millora as our photographer for our wedding and engagement shoot. When we first met Allan, we could tell he was so professional and a genuine person who absolutely adores his job. He even took the time out of his busy schedule to drive our way since we live in Boston, MA so we could first meet in person to see if we connected. He answered all of our questions and took the time to get to know who we were as a couple. When we left our first meeting we knew 100% we wanted to book him ASAP. When looking for a photographer, the most important thing to us was to find a photographer who truly captured the emotion of joy, laughter, and love. That is exactly what we got from Allan Millora - beautiful pictures!

For the engagement shoot Allan is very good at making you comfortable in front of the camera and helps with posing for the perfect shots. I was happy we did the engagement shoot because it really helps get rid of the nerves of being in front of the camera on your wedding day. I remember during our Engagement photos Allan told us he gets excited about different shots and is passionate about his job. He'll also get to know you and joke around to make you as comfortable as can be. Allan, you are truly the best!

I was truly blown away when I saw our wedding pictures, they are absolutely perfect! He took over 2,800 photos and we were amazed with the abundance of amazing photos taken. So many & so hard to decide which ones we love the most cause we loved them all. He captured every moment and can see how happy we were since we're smiling in just about all. Also he capt

athena

Married on 09/21/2014

My daughter just had her wedding in September. We had interviewed several photographers, but she was on a tight budget, so she hadn't settled for anyone. We met Allan Millora at one of the bridal shows at the mansions. He was personable and more importantly, he had packages that worked within her budget. He and his assistant were wonderful at the wedding. We never felt that they were intruding. They took the formal pictures early on and then the rest of the evening were just candid shots. Allan just delivered the pictures to my daughter and I have to say, that all 1100+ pictures are beautiful! Well done Allan! We highly recommend him!

Jonathan

Married on 08/03/2014

My name is Jonathan, I was the groom on this day at the Branford Mansion in Groton, CT. My wife and I had previously had Allan do our engagement photos and they came out so beautifully that I knew we were in good hands for our wedding. On the day of the event Allan came to my house to photograph myself and my groomsmen getting ready for the event. He then also went to the venue early to photograph my wife and her bridesmaids getting ready as well and to shoot photos of the venue and other all the beautiful decorations. He was there every step of the way capturing our arrivals in the limos, the ceremony, introductions, first dance, cake cutting, speeches, and stayed late into the night until the event was over. We received over 1,000 photos on a CD that Allan individually went through and reviewed and editted himself. The quality was superior to that of anything I've ever received from a photographer in the past. His vision and ideas while he is on scene allow him to find creative ways to capture moments that no one else could. These photos are of the quality that make me want to show them off and brag about how amazing they are. I've received countless compliments from family, friends, and co-workers. We also received one of the photo books that Allan offers and I've never seen anything like it. There are no phyiscal photos that could fall out or get lost but rather large imagines throughout the book that are phyiscally printed into the pages of the book. The photos are very bright, colorful and sharp. It is truthfully one of the most amazing things I've seen and it made me get emotional because it's a memory that we will have for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend Allan to anyone and plan to use him again myself in the near future for our upcoming maternity photos.

Julie

Married on 06/06/2014

Allan was amazing! He was very professional and helpful throughout the wedding day. We cannot wait to see how the pictures came out! Thanks so much Allan!

M
Meaghan

Married on 05/18/2014

Professional, reasonably priced, and a pleasure to work with! He also did a wonderful job on our engagement photos!