Back to Altadena Town & Country Club

BrandiWeds18
Featured
Brandi

Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful Classy and Amazing!

Sandy and the ATCC crew was amazing! From initial consultation, to booking, to the wedding day they were so very attentive and prompt to every email. Sandy made sure we had everything we needed and gave us suggestions to pull us through the planning process. She tolerated my sometimes cranky 2 year old and was very personable. The food was amazing. We had chicken with the hoisin sauce and a vegetable tikka masala (vegan). So many good options from the free food tasting that I couldn’t decide. The banquet staff was very prompt and courteous. We had multiple on site visits and really appreciate the staff for being so attentive. We booked the Garden ceremony site and Victorian Ballroom and it was so stunning. The packages were very reasonable and worth it. Our guests loved it and our vendors gave the venue so many compliments as they found a hidden gem.

Judy

Married on 03/30/2019

Everything you want in a wedding venue

Altadena Town & Country Club was our first choice for wedding venues. It’s romantic, beautiful, great value and customer service, and so easy to work with when planning your special day. Sandy was really great with answering all my questions. Our first meeting I brought a 3 page list of questions. Sandy did not call me crazy or look at me like I’m nuts. Instead, she took the time to go over every question one by one. The process was very easy. You pick what you need, what food and drink options you want, get a quick quote, and there are no strange fees or costs tacked on. Everything was transparent and payments were easy. You can make changes up until a week before your wedding date. This is great for those last minute difficult guest changes. Overall, we had the perfect wedding day at Altadena Town & Country Club.

S
Sariya Park

Married on 02/16/2019

Best night of my life

My wedding was everything I have ever dreamed. Sandy truly gave us an incredible experience from start to finish. I would definitely recommend to everyone. The food was beyond expectations and the staff was amazing.

HM2018
HenryMelissa

Married on 11/17/2018

Great All Around!

Sandy and the entire ATCC team were amazing! Our guests loved the beautiful venue, the delicious food (they raved about the filet! ), and generally their whole experience. We booked both the Victorian and Mendocino rooms, and it really worked out great.

We appreciated all their efforts in making sure our big day ran smoothly. From the very beginning during our venue search all the way up to the wedding day, Sandy had a way in just making us feel completely comfortable that we were in the right hands. We appreciated her patience, guidance, and being so accommodating to our needs.

G
Gabriel

Married on 10/05/2018

If you could pick a venue and plan your dream wedding it would be here. Sandy who was in charge of our event here was an absolute dream to work with. She took all of our requests and made them a reality. The food and drink here was off the charts. Thank you so much Sandy for helping make our dreams a reality. The best in the business hands down!

Autumn

Married on 04/08/2018

I just got married at ATCC on 4/8. Sandy at the ATCC helped all of our brunch wedding dreams come true! All of our guests commented on our pretty the venue was. The food was really good- like really good. The bacon onion quiche is one of the best things I've ever eaten and my, now, husband I talk about it almost daily. Sandy was so accommodating and helpful with everything leading up to the wedding and made us feel really relaxed about the whole thing. All of the staff on our wedding day took care of everything so we were never stressed or worried about everything because it was all taken care of smoothly.

Myra

Married on 08/11/2017

Our wedding day was perfect! I loved this venue and Stephanie is the best! There are no words to describe how awesome she is. She goes above and beyond for you. The food was amazing!

Jillian

Married on 10/02/2016

Altadena Town and Country Club was an amazingly beautiful place to get married. My guests, husband, and I loved the environment and friendly people! Sandy and her team were amazing helping me plan my wedding. Sandy provided great recommendations for vendors.

Allyson

Married on 06/26/2016

We are so happy we picked Altadena Town & Country Club to host our wedding. This was the second venue my husband and I looked at and after my husband saw the big window with a mountain view, he was sold. We went in to discuss prices with Sandy, and that's how I was sold. Their minimums are some of the lowest I've found. I was so happy that we could have a beautiful venue without spending tons of money.

During the next six months as we planned our wedding, Sandy was always prompt at responding to my e-mails and phone calls. I felt bad for asking her so many random and last minute questions/changes, but she always assured me she was there to help.

The staff was super friendly and accommodating the day of the wedding. They checked in with me several times throughout the night to make sure they were meeting our needs. The food didn't taste as good as it did at our tasting, but I figure this is just because they're cooking for over 100 people. The filet was cooked beautifully but a little bland. Nothing a little salt and pepper can't fix.

Looking back at our wedding, we are so happy we picked ATCC for our big day. Everyone at the country club went above and beyond to make sure we had a memorable, stress-free day. Thank you!

Jackie

Married on 05/28/2016

Altadena Town & Country Club is really my dream venue. Both ceremony site and reception room are gorgeous. Their pricing is really decent and Sandy the coordinator was so sweet, so helpful and so accommodating! She made our day super easy! Also Maria, the captain, is the best! She made sure we had a great time at the tasting as well as the day of.

alicia

Married on 12/12/2015

From the moment we met Stephanie to the day after our wedding, we were completely in love with ATCC. I was first recommended to visit the venue after a friend of my mother held her wedding there. When we met with Stephanie, we felt so comfortable and at home. Every time we would meet with her, she greeted us with a warm hug and a smile. She accommodated our many requests without skipping a beat.

Forward to the wedding day, and wow, my mind was blown with the outcome of the day. We held our ceremony on the south lawn, and it was perfectly manicured and felt like a garden paradise! Our reception was in the Victorian Ballroom and wow, I still truly have no words to describe how beautiful it looked. Every detail was paid attention to, and it was truly perfect- the stuff you only dream of when you picture your wedding. I was so on edge after everything that I wasn't able to eat my dinner, and then I got too distracted to enjoy our cake. ATCC packaged up the left overs for me to take home, and I forgot them! When I got home, I was so upset that I didn't get to eat my dinner or my cake, so I went to bed disappointed in myself that I left my leftovers at the country club. The next day, I received an email from Stephanie saying that there was a gift left behind, so we went to pick it up. As we were fawning over the night before, they handed over my leftovers! They had saved them for me in the hopes that I would stop by to pick them up. I couldn't believe it, and I literally almost cried over that small simple gesture.

If I could give ATCC more stars than just five, I would. They truly went above and beyond to make us feel at home and special, and there's no doubt that they would do the same for your event. I highly recommend them!

S
Sarah

Married on 11/15/2015

Altadena Town & Country Club was amazing... Sandy was amazing... The food was amazing... The ballrooms were amazing...

I would recommend this venue to anyone; it was perfect!

User4368633

2+ years ago

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Altadena Town and Country Club and I must say, we had a blast! We were so lucky to find this place and work with the people there! Sandy, the Director of Catering & Special Events, was amazing. She went above and beyond to help us out with anything we needed. She was so understanding of the changes that needed to be made and even took time out of her day to be there for us at our ceremony to help us out. She answered all of my questions quickly and was so very patient with us. She and the rest of the staff at the Altadena Town and Country Club really helped to make our day special. The food was super tasty, the service was awesome, and the venue was beautiful. All of our guests complimented us on our day.... We couldn't have been more pleased to celebrate our day here! :)

L
Laura

Married on 11/02/2014

Perfect on every count. From the day we saw the club, we fell in love with it. My new husband and I are not "country club" kind of people, meaning we are pretty low-key folks and thought that country clubs would be a little too fancy for us. When we first visited, they were having an easter egg hunt. The venue has a craftsman style, classic, warm and in impeccable condition. Huge picture windows with a backdrop of the mountains. We met Stephanie and loved her immediately. Over the course of months, she held my hand as I asked question after question. She was always patient, thoughtful and prompt in her responses. She went far beyond what I could have ever hoped for in terms of providing the best possible service. We loved the venue and Stephanie so much that we were even willing to have the wedding there if the food was only average. But at the tasting (where we brought our friend who is a caterer) we were shocked by the exceptional quality of the food. My husband and several guests are vegan and they made a delicious dish for them as well as two other fantastic entrees. Our guests raved over the beauty of the venue and the food. The day ran flawlessly... All of the staff were so responsive and everything was right on time. I know that so many of our guests are planning to tell others about this gem of a location. And, I was stunned by how reasonable the price point was. We had looked at several other venues that we didn't like as well, and Altadena surprised us by beating their price! We had the most beautiful day, and give so much credit to Stephanie and the whole team at this spectacular venue.

R
Rob

Married on 11/01/2014

I recently had my wedding at Altadena Town & Country Club and I do have to say that the venue and staff exceeded my expectations for our big day. Sandy, the Director of Catering & Special Events, was a pleasure to deal with from our first meeting. After a tour of the venue and in particular the main ballroom, the Victorian, my (now) wife and I knew this was the venue we wanted. After a couple meetings with Sandy, we signed the contracts. Over the course of the next 10 months we went to an Open House (to sample appetizers), Diner Tasting and several follow up meetings and our initial feeling never wavered. The big day actually posed a few obstacles, notably weather. The forecast was for rain, which led everyone to scramble. There were some showers the day before and morning of along with light sprinklings through the day but Altadena managed to make our outdoor wedding work. They blow dried the grass and everything worked out great. One of my favorite moments was when Sandy saw us arrive in our car early in the afternoon. She was actually in her car on her way out and turned around just so that she could give us an update in person. It was really nice of her and more than unexpected.

In any event, the rest of the day some how went off without a hitch. The weather parted and we had our outdoor wedding. Cocktail hour was smooth with ample delicious appetizers and 3 bartenders making drinks. The Victorian Room was beautifully decorated and the service was impeccable. Maria, I believe Catering Manager is her title, is simply amazing. She was on top of everything and even managed to help the bridal party get drinks before the bar officially opened. We received so many compliments about the venue, the food and the service from our family and friends. We were incredibly happy to have been able to have our wedding here.

Amar

Married on 05/09/2014

Perfect venue. Perfect staff. Perfect food. The Altadena Town and Country Club has it all. Sandy is amazing. She is warm, accommodating and goes above and beyond to make your vision come true. Maria, the banquet manager, made sure everything was set up perfectly and ran smoothly the day of the wedding. My wife (the bride) is a vegetarian and we had a few vegetarian and vegan wedding guests. Sandy worked closely with the chef to ensure there was an amazing vegetarian/vegan dinner option. Even the vendors enjoyed their meal. We had our ceremony on the South Lawn and our reception in the Victorian Room. The entire day was magical thanks to the staff at the country club. We highly recommend using this venue for your wedding.

P
Patty

Married on 03/01/2014

Sandy and her team were amazing! Easy to work with, attentive, and the view... Wow! I received a ton of compliments on the staff and food.

D
Diana

Married on 11/12/2013

My experience was GREAT when I visit the venue along with my fiance. Stephanie was AMAZING. I am excited that I will be working with her on the details for my wedding day. The location is truly gorgeous, and so far I am very happy with the communication she has been exchanging with us. I look forward to continue working with her.

User3095697

2+ years ago

Working with Sandy @ the Alta Club was a privilege. Their ballrooms are beautiful - I was able to book the largest (and in my opinion, most gorgeous) - the Victorian, for a Friday afternoon wedding. The venue is lovely, both outside and inside, and the services provided (catering, valet, linens, bar, setup, etc) were very high quality. My wedding at the Alta Club was a beautiful event, and the Club fit reasonably within our budget - not cheap, and not outrageous. They have a range of plans to fit brides/grooms needs and were always professional and pleasant to work with.

Mary

Married on 08/18/2012

My husband and I searched for months for the perfect wedding venue, only to find that many of them were too far or too expensive. We wanted a place where we could have the ceremony and reception, so that guests didn't have to worry about getting to the next part of the wedding. Altadena Town and Country Club was the perfect venue - we loved the old colonial look of the country club along with the all inclusive packages they offer. Our contact person at the country club was Sandy, and she is absolutely wonderful. She knows everything that needs to be done for a wedding, so even if you don't have a wedding planner, Sandy is so informative. Sandy goes above and beyond the call of duty, and answered all of my questions promptly, met with me as soon as I wanted to meet, and made recommendations but never tried to sell me anything.

The positives of the country club is that the package (we picked the mid-range one) included the venue hire, set-up of chairs and tables, dinner (the food is amazing! ), wine, champagne toast, and cake. My husband and I added a snack at 9pm and added an open bar as well. We loved the Terrace room where we had the reception, since it was just upstairs from the courtyard, and there was a patio outside where the bar was. The staff was very nice and helpful. The food was served promptly and wine glasses were always full. My sister loved their chardonnay, and a lot of the guests complimented the chef on dinner. We got our wedding cake from Altadena's partnered bakery, Pastries by Nancy, and everyone loved the lemon cream cake! Everything turned out beautifully, and everyone had a good time.

The negatives are... Well there are none!

I cannot rave enough about Altadena Town and Country Club or Sandy. If you've just got engaged, you should definitely check out this country club. If the building alone doesn't do it for you, then the food, price, and Sandy will!

Jamie

Married on 05/12/2012

Perfect place to hold a wedding. Professional staffs and great service

H
Hope

Married on 03/18/2012

Altadena is a lovely venue. Initially, I thought the space was small because I expected access to the golf course but even without the golf course, Altadena has plenty of space. The golf course is still there of course, just don't have access to it. We chose the Victoria Ballroom and the South Lawn. The ballroom was beautiful for our reception. Unfortunately, we did not get to use the South Lawn because the forecast was rain the whole weekend. Because we were the only event that day, we were able to use the Mendocino ballroom for our ceremony. Sandy was great to work with. She was extremely helpful from beginning to end. She advised on what's most economical based on my wants. I researched it myself and what she advised made sense. She guided the wedding party through the rehearsal and ceremony without a hitch. Our wedding went smoothly with nothing but fun because of Sandy and the Altadena staff.

Molly

Married on 10/17/2010

Having our wedding at the Altadena Town & Country Club was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding!

Sandy, the events manager, was so helpful to us! She worked with out budget, and always tried really hard to get good deals for us from their preferred vendors. Without her help, we wouldn't have been able to have our dream wedding there.

The food was EXCELLENT! I'm so glad we went to the tasting, which was a great experience. Everything from the appetizers to the entrees were delicious, and we had so many compliments about how our food was the best wedding food they'd ever had!

The day of my wedding it rained, which didn't allow for the outdoor ceremony that we had planned. Luckily, they helped us set up indoors and although I was disappointed at first, they made everything look beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better turnaround from what I was expecting. Also, during dinner the reception, the wait staff was so friendly and professional! Even afterwards when we cleaning up, they were friendly and helpful!

I could sing praises about our venue. I'm so glad we chose them and I recommend them to future couples!

L
Lisa

Married on 08/15/2009

WOW! That is all I can say after my beautiful reception in the large Victorian room at the Altadena Town & Country Club! Elvia Patterson was our coordinator for everything there and it was magnificent! We had our cocktail hour along with a 5 hour long reception there and it was perfect! The large windows that look out to the mountains made a spectacular backdrop to our reception! Then at night, you could see the moon rise over the mountains and it was awesome! The staff at the club was great! They tended to every need I or my guests had! I needed only three flower arrangements and paid extra to have beautiful organza draped from the ceiling with twinkling lights in it for decoration in the room, the beauty of the room itself needed no help! The food was fantastic, and the package that we got was amazing! It included the service charge and gratuity which is unheard of around here! It also included our cake and a one night stay at a hotel in town! This place is worth way more than we were charged! I would HIGHLY recommend this site for receptions and there was a beautiful garden for ceremonies too! All around a fantastic venue!

joanne

Married on 04/26/2014

We had our wedding ceremony on the south lawn and reception in the Victorian room. It turned out beautifully, and was exactly what I wanted. The south lawn is so lush and romantic. Perfect for a more intimate ceremony. The Victorian room is airy and spacious. So many of our guests commented on how delicious the food was. That was an important aspect to me. Sandy, the Director of Catering, made the process so easy for me. I can't say enough good things about my experience with her! The only thing that was a negative for me was the hotel room that came with the package. It's a great deal to have included but you may want something more extravagant for your first morning as a married couple (I.e. Room service at least). Otherwise, great venue.