Back to Andrea Ferris Events

C
Featured
Colleen Dooley

Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful, Professional and Knowledgable!

Andrea is amazing! I chose her for the "Day-of-Coordination" package, and in the short time working with her, she made the wedding planning process smooth and stress free.

She is intuitive, professional, flexible and accommodating with last minute changes. She also showed grace and tact in dealing with a slight hiccup, that came up during the event.

Whenever we needed something or had a question, she was always responsive and quick. Thank you again, for everything, and allowing us to enjoy our wedding day! I highly recommend her to any engaged couples!

S
S Via

Married on 11/24/2018

Smooth wedding planning process with enjoyable wedding day

Andrea did a wonderful job as both a wedding planner and day-of coordinator. She helped us plan a traditional wedding in under 8 months, and kept us on schedule throughout the planning process. She provided good recommendation for vendors and gave helpful suggestions for flowers, favors, etc. Andrea is great about following up after planning meetings and was very responsive over email whenever I had a question.

As a day of coordinator, Andrea worked with us to create a timeline with a realistic amount of wiggle room/padding, so we never felt rushed throughout the day. She communicated with vendors and the venue to ensure everyone was working on the same schedule and knew who was arriving when.

Overall, I am very happy that I used Andrea Ferris Events for both wedding planning and day-of coordination. She made the wedding planning process more discrete and manageable. On my wedding day, I did not have to worry about anything and I got to truly enjoy the day.

P
Perisa

Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I got married this past April. Our wedding was a dream and so much of that was thanks to Andrea's hard work and dedication to bringing our vision to life. She was ALWAYS available for our many questions and needs. She went above and beyond to make our families feel included and to ensure that everything ran smoothly. The wedding party was able to relax and enjoy the day, instead of focusing on little details. We highly recommend Andrea as the best wedding coordinator!

A
Andra

Married on 10/15/2016

Andrea went above and beyond her duties as our Wedding Coordinator! I can say that our day went very smoothly, and I have her to thanks! Wedding Days are stressful, but ours wasn't because Andrea took care of everything. She saved the day more than once and our guests enjoyed having an organized ceremony/reception. She is the best!

K
Kristina

Married on 09/12/2015

I could not have planned my wedding without Andrea's expertise! We had a large guest list and many moving parts. Andrea evaluated proposals from vendors, created a timeline for our wedding day, and was available to answer any questions I had throughout the process. She was professional and friendly at all times with everyone involved in the wedding. Overall it was a great experience!

T
Terri

Married on 07/30/2011

Andrea is fantastic!

Andrea was excellent! She was always professional, helpful, enthusiastic, competent and a pleasure with which to work. She was indispensable on the day of the wedding. We would not have made it through the day without her.