Back to Andrea Van Orsouw Photography

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING!

Andrea did such a wonderful job on both our engagement and wedding photos. She went out of her way to get the most amazing shots, she responds to all messages quickly, and she isnt afraid to travel! I can't wait for an excuse to do another shoot with her in the future. Thank you Andrea!

Erin
Erin M

Married on 10/27/2018

So talented, so great to work with. 10/10

Andrea gave us BEAUTIFUL wedding photos and was so wonderful to work with. My husband and I searched HIGH AND LOW for a photographer and the work paid off as it led us to Andrea. We even had an unseasonable NOR'EASTER on our wedding and Andrea handled it like the pro that she is. I can't express how much I hated wedding planning lol. So many decision and all of them are major - so many options and most of them are terrible! I was a cranky bride to be. But Andrea was a gift and we are so grateful!

Edward
Edward Vidou

Married on 10/21/2018

Your search for a wedding photographer ends here!!

Andrea was amazing to work with! Great communication, very personable and easy to talk to. Every phone call and email was like talking to a friend you've known for years. She was very relaxing for us as a couple who had never attended a wedding prior to planning our own! Her framework for taking family pictures and extensive knowledge of perfect shots and poses makes it easy to stick to your allotted time in cocktail hour for photography, and makes it feel very natural and fun! She stuck out the bitter cold autumn wind with us and we still had a wonderful time taking photos after the ceremony. We highly recommend Andrea for anyone who wants the peace of mind from a professional, flexible and reliable photographer and all around great person. Perhaps our favorite touch was waking up the morning after the wedding to half a dozen teaser photos already released, seeing our own wedding in her breathtaking photography style that we first fell in love with. We can't wait to get the full album!

C
Caitlyn

Married on 07/22/2017

I contacted Andrea a few months back looking for a photographer for our engagement session. We're having a destination wedding on the west coast, but wanted pictures where we met and got engaged (Boston area) for our engagement pictures. She was prompt to respond and gave me a few dates to choose from. We settled on a plan, and I have absolutely no regrets about my choice! She got to the site about an hour early and scoped out good spots for us to pose. The session was so incredibly fun. Her style is not to do pictures where you're posing or looking at the camera. She just lets you and your partner do your thing and somehow captures your personality into every photo. Before the session started my fiancé and I were both nervous about feeling awkward or being too PDA-y in public. She put us so at ease and we had the best time! Afterwards I continued communicating with her and she was able to get a few photos done quickly so we could order our save the dates. My only "complaint" is that I haven't been productive since she sent them to me, because I love them so much that I can't stop looking at them! :) Seriously, they're that good. The lighting is incredible and you can feel the love transcend the photos. I would highly recommend Andrea Van Orsouw Photography to anyone who is looking for a fun, casual session and pictures that truly show how much time and love she has poured into them. She can't be beat! Professional, laid back, and talented, she's your gal!

C
Courtney

Married on 06/18/2016

Andrea Van Orsouw of Andrea Van Orsouw Photography did an absolutely AMAZING job photographing our wedding back in June! We knew she would do an awesome job capturing our wedding, but we are still stunned at how beautiful all of the pictures came out! Andrea literally captured every moment of our day, and then some! It was so cool scrolling through the pictures reminiscing on things we saw happen during our day and we also got to see so many moments that we missed during all of the craziness! She was literally EVERYWHERE throughout the day and evening. I think I would need to sleep for an entire week after all of the running around and effort she put into our wedding day! I have known Andrea for a long time now and it was so cool to see her go from one of my teenage friends that would take goofy selfies with me after pulling all nighters to a professional wedding photographer! She was a pleasure to work with and was literally willing to try any ideas we had. Andrea was able to make anything we asked look better than we could have ever imagined! We are so glad we chose Andrea Van Orsouw Photography to capture our wedding day and hope that anyone reading this will consider her for any of your professional photography needs! Thank you again!

K
Kelly

Married on 04/22/2016

Andrea did such an amazing job photographing our wedding day! She had a full days of work and never stopped taking pictures! She captured everything from me and my bridesmaids getting ready, to the final dance and EVERYTHING in between. Her photos are quality work, and truly beautiful! Working with Andrea was a pleasure from the first time we contacted her, and through the whole entire wedding day!

User5033922

2+ years ago

Andrea is amazing! She has done the pictures for my engagement and for my sister's wedding. Now, she gets to do mine! She does amazing work with placement and can capture those pure moments when you do not even know it makes the perfect picture! She really has an eye for catching what is real.