Back to Andy Nguyen Photography

7 Reviews for Andy Nguyen Photography

Shaun
Shaun Sabo

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Professional Creative and Beautiful!

Andy did a wonderful job for our wedding and engagement shoots. He had some great ideas that worked really well and we have more pictures that we love than we have wall space to hang them on! He also did some amazing abstract photos with our wedding rings using water and a shiny black background. We highly recommend him and his team!

J
Jimmy

Married on 08/30/2019

Excellent Service

We booked Andy for a 2-hour engagement photoshoot, but he went an extra mile with us by taking 3-hour session. His team was fun to work with and very professional. We enjoyed the photoshoot and all the photos turned out wonderful. I’ll definitely recommend his team for other couples. He is the best photographer in the bay!

Macy
Macy

Married on 07/19/2019

Highly recommended!

My husband and I got Andy to be our photographer for our wedding day. I was canvasing about two months before my wedding (not even kidding) for a photographer and stumbled upon Andy's page. Tiffany and Andy were very responsive and patient to my messages and inquiries. They were very flexible with different packages to meet our needs. My husband and I had a lot of fun shooting with Andy. My husband said, "I wish we could get married again" because we loved Andy's photos. We got a lot of compliments from family and friends about our pictures. They were beautiful! Would definitely recommend.

Methinee
Methinee Doungsawang

Married on 05/13/2019

Professional photographer

I love his picture. They came out amazing even not retouch yet. He is so professional and easy to work with. We spent 3 hrs for taking picture. We will call him again next time. Thank you Andy.

T
Tran

Married on 02/02/2019

Such a great photographer with candid shots

My husband & I decided to contract Andy Nguyen for prewedding & wedding package. He was fast & flexible in replying our messages. We also had a chance to check out his fabulous work on the physical ablum when we signed the contract. Andy was really nice to show us how to pose & kept taking different shots to make sure we have the best of the best shots. It has been a month after our wedding. We got all of our wonderful pictures back (perfect timing - I heard other photographer usually take 3-6 months) So, Andy got credit for that. The pictures are so beautiful. He also spent time to take pictures for our guests so we got so many compliments when we gave these pictures to our guests. We also had nice candid shots from him. My husband & I really appreciate Andy’s work. He works with his passion & the quality of the pictures are really good too. Highly recommended!

C
Christine

Married on 10/13/2018

Worth every penny!

Invest in your photographer as these are memories you'll treasure for years to come.

I was fortunate enough to have Andy capture two special moments/days in my life. One being the photos for my engagment annocuments (pre-wedding) and the other being the wedding day. If you're interested in hiring a wedding photographer, I highly reccomend Andy!

His works speaks for itself. It is dramatic, romantic.. Just full of life. He was extremly flexible with my many ever changing requests and informative with my many inquires. When I was indecisive on a location to shoot, he had many great suggestions and examples to show. Andy was extremely easy and fun to work with.

I had a destination wedding in Hawaii and coordinating his travel/day of itinerary went very smooth. We have about 130 guests at the wedding and Andy was able to get every single shot I wanted with every single guest! I am extremly satisfied with my overall experience with Andy and can't wait to book him for my future big moments in life.

Kevin
Kevin

Married on 05/21/2011

one of the best photographers in the bay area

I can appreciate a good photo and have seen many from other peoples' weddings. They are great. I never realized how truly special pictures are until I hired Andy to shoot our wedding. I knew the wedding day would be hectic and busy, but I didn't realize how fast that day flies by. Most of the day was a blur. I'm sure I had fun, but looking at the pictures I can really appreciate all my friends that took the time to attend.
On your special day, you dont just need anyone who can hold a camera, you need someone that can capture moments, like Andy does. I'm trully greatful I hired him. He and his supporting team did a fantastic job. Cannot really put a value on his work since the pics are invaluable.