Back to Angel face Makeup

63 Reviews for Angel face Makeup

Y
Yuridia

Married on 07/28/2012

Angel face makeup was the best I love my makeup and my hairstyle on my Wedding day I felt beautiful and very confident that I was going to have my makeup and hair done on time to make it to the ceremony and to keep it on for the entire day. Marty and her assistant did a wonderful job for me, my mom, my bridesmaids and my flower girls. I will recommend Angel face makeup 100 times. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart ☺❤

D
Dulce

Married on 06/16/2012

I highly recommend Marti. She is great at her work. She did a great job with hair and makeup and it lasted all day!

Joyce

Married on 06/03/2012

Marti was so helpful and did an absolutely wonderful job. As the MOB I could not have been happier with the quality of her work. I got tons of compliments ("Stunning! " - have not heard that in years! ) and my daughter looked soooo gorgeous. Initially, at the trial, my daughter felt the look was a bit dark so she revised the colors and the look was fabulous. She is ready and willing to make suggestions and she listens to your likes and dislikes, working as long as it takes to get the right look. She uses the dress to make the look fit the style and balances everything. Although she did not do our hair she did make some suggestions and we were very very happy with everything. She is prompt, reasonable, and very professional. You will not be sorry you used her services!

A
Ada

Married on 04/21/2012

Marti was amazing! She helped us with so many things and our makeup looked great!

S
Suzanne

Married on 10/22/2011

Marti was one of the best parts of my wedding. She is personally lovely, fun, flexible and very professional.
I am a 63 year old bride but Marti made me feel younger and I was delighted with two makeup applications she did for me and my sister.
The airbrush foundation is wonderful coverage that lasts all day and yet appears very light. Marti knew exactly how to enhance our makeup without us looking over done.
Marti also is a very talented hairdresser and I loved my hair which survived an outdoor photo shoot and all evening reception.
She also has an affiliate who does fantastic lash extensions!
Thank you Marti!

Jessi

Married on 10/02/2011

Marti was really fun to work with and she did an absolutely amazing job on my hair and makeup! I had a lot of fun getting to know her at the consultation and knew right away that she was going to do a great job. She talked to me about what I wanted for my hair and makeup and made slight adjustments as she went if I had comments about what she was doing.

And amazingly, she did an even better job on the actual day of the wedding! It was all really perfect! My photographer was really impressed with her as well; he said that she knew exactly how to use makeup to bring out the striking features of someone's face and accent the important areas to highlight them. All sort of lingo to me, but I know she did a great job.

P
Pamela

Married on 08/26/2011

Marti was absolutely wonderful! She responded to my inquiries and was able to take care of my wedding hair/make-up needs with very little prior notice. Marti travelled to my home so that I did not have to do the extra running around on my wedding day and was on time and very professional. The end result was totally great and I still get compliments to this day on how nice I looked. I have already recommended Marti to family and friends, she was amazing.

N
N

Married on 08/06/2011

Marti did my makeup for a special event and I could not have been happier. I highly recommend her services.

C
christine

Married on 05/29/2011

My experience with Angel face makeup could not have been better.

Marti was able to get me in when I needed, willinging to start as early as I needed. My experience when working with her was comfortable and relaxing.

She is confident in her work and rightly so. She did my hair and make up for a wedding i was the Maid of Honor for and both came out stunning! When we were done it was down pouring and she even made sure to get me in my car safe and dry by pulling my car into her garage!

The whole night everyone complimented on how beautiful I looked, I felt like a superstar from begining to end because my make up and hair stayed put the whole evening! Which was great because the last thing you want to worry about is touching up make up and hair when you are dancing and have a good time!

Thank you Marti! I will be back for many more events and for my own wedding.

-Christine

R
Renee

Married on 04/10/2011

I am so happy I chose to use Marti at Angel face Makeup. Not only did she do an amazing job on my facial makeup, she also did an amazing job covering up two tattoos on my upper arms. The process takes a little time to do but it was totally worth not having my tattoos show in my wedding dress. I would recommend Angel face Makeup to any bride who is trying to cover up those unwanted tattoos in their wedding dress and who wants to have perfect makeup for the big day!

M
Maribel

Married on 02/18/2011

Nothing, but good reviews for Marti and her professional work! My sister and I had the airbrush makeup application done for my wedding and I have to say, it truely lasted ALL day long! Pictures looked beautiful! I definitely recommend Marti Angel Face Makeup for your special day, she is great at what she does and very professional.

C
Christina

Married on 02/12/2011

Marti was awsom! Everyoneone in my wedding party looked great! The makeup and hair lasted all night long.

L
Lori

Married on 09/18/2010

Marti was amazing! She used airbrush makeup on me and my mom, and I have never looked more radiant than I did on my wedding day! I had a trial, so I was able to get an idea of the type of look I was going for and she came to my house for the day of the wedding. The airbrush makeup truly stayed on ALL DAY! I would highly recommend Marti to anyone who is in need of makeup services.

S
Marissa

Married on 09/04/2010

Marti and Angel Face Makeup did an amazing job for my wedding. Everyone's hair and makeup looked phenomenal. My makeup truly lasted without a flaw all day and night. I strongly recommend working with Angel Face Makeup.

Jen P.
Jennifer

Married on 10/24/2009

Me (the Bride) and my bridal party (1 Maid of Honor and 3 Bridesmaids) had a great experience with Angel Face Makeup! The airbrush makeup truly lasted the entire day and looked beautiful! Also, all our hair looked fabulous as well! Every girl looked gorgeous the entire day, from the morning all the way through. I recommend you contact them to set up a trial and find out for yourself!

K
Kylie

Event date: 10/30/2014

She was extremely helpful and was very good about letting us know what she could do in the time we allotted her and getting done what she promised would be done! She also gave her own input on what she thought would be best for our event and what would work best. She is extremely helpful, reliable, and honestly the best at her job!

User4113464

2+ years ago

Very nice! Helpful and did a great job on my hair and makeup as well as the mother of the bride. They travel to where you are, which was also a plus! Overall great!

D
Danielle

Married on 05/25/2013

I am not someone who normally wears a lot of makeup and I never wear foundation so I was nervous about getting my makeup done for my wedding. I was worried that I would not look like myself. Airbrush makeup is AMAZING! Marti is AMAZING! I didn’t even feel like I had makeup on and my skin looked so flawless and beautiful. My makeup lasted all day and night, as well as my hair. I even took a little nap in between my lunch reception and evening family outing and my hair and makeup still looked wonderful.

My wedding was an early morning wedding so we had to be up at 4 something in the morning. Marti showed up right on time and completed my hair, my maid of honor’s hair and my mother’s hair along with airbrush makeup for all of us. We were ready with time to spare and everyone looked beautiful. My maid of honor even used her for her wedding after seeing what a wonderful job she did during my trial run. I would HIGHLY recommend Marti.

User3444586

2+ years ago

Marti did an EXCELLENT job at making feel and look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I was worried about having a lot of makeup for my wedding day, but she did amazing. I also had an overnight blemish pop up and she completely covered it! The makeup lasted until I scrubbed my face the next early morning. My hair was beautiful as well. She was very accommodating and made me so happy. Going to her for my hair and makeup on my special day was definitely one of my best experiences!

Jane

Married on 09/01/2012

My attendants and I were very satisfied with Marti's makeup applications. We were beautiful!

G
Gail

Married on 06/09/2012

Marti made me look beautiful on my special day.

E
Bryna

Married on 10/02/2009

Marti really took the time to understand the look I was trying to achieve for my wedding day and was very accommodating to my needs. I was so happy with how I looked on my wedding day and my make-up looked fresh all throughout my reception without even needing a touch up! She comes highly recommended in my book!

L
Lisa

Married on 06/25/2016

Marti was great! My makeup and hair looked beautiful. Marti is a perfectionist and a pleasure to work with. The only snag was that I live in the city and Marti is in the suburbs; getting together for a consultation/trial-run was a little tricky.

User2975679

2+ years ago

I selected Marti as the makeup artist for my wedding in October 2014 after hearing many great reviews about her. She did airbrush makeup on myself (bride), 3 bridesmaids and my mom. She was great! We were getting ready at a hotel and she arrived on time with all of her own materials. She is very friendly and personable... It's like having your makeup done by a friend! We eventually got a little behind schedule with the makeup application, but she kept everyone calm and we all looked beautiful! The makeup lasted all day and looked great in pictures! She listened to how I described my ideal look for my wedding, and added great suggestions. Prior to the wedding day, my mom and I went to Marti's home for a makeup trial. She did a full makeup application and wanted honest feedback to make sure it was perfect. Overall, I think Marti did a great job! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and would highly recommend her to other brides!

User4120733

2+ years ago

Marti did a wonderful job with my ladies and my self. I had never felt so beautiful and like a princess. She was very sweet and compassionate, and made sure my day was all about me and what I wanted. I will definitely go back to her again.