Back to Angela's Bridal

199 Reviews for Angela's Bridal

Featured
Sara Hart

Married on 06/09/2019

Gorgeous store and selection, amazing staff

I found a one-of-a-kind Pronovias wedding dress at Angela's Bridal, at a floor sample sale! From that second I had a fantastic experience. The stylists are outstanding, fun and very knowledgable, the alterations team is the best, the owner is a wonderful woman with a beautiful vision. The store and stunning, and also has great accessories. I can't imagine a better store for a gorgeous and personal experience.

Angela's Bridal's reply:

Sara, We absolutely loved working with you, thank you so much for beautiful words. We will continue to work on making all of our brides feel the way you did.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing, worry free experience

Angela’s bridal is truly amazing! The minute I tried on my first dress, I knew that was the dress. The woman who worked with me immediately buckled every dress back so I never saw what the dress wasn’t supposed to look like. She made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted and not what the people I brought with me wanted.

I also got my dress fitted with Angela’s bridal. That experience was absolutely amazing as well. Everything went so perfectly. I couldn’t have chosen a better place to get my dress.

Completely worry free experience even during their transition from albany to Troy!

Stephanie
Jordan Meikle

Married on 11/17/2018

Angela's Bridal is AMAZING

I had such an amazing experience at Angela's. Prior to visiting Angela's, I had gone to 2 other shops in the area, and found dresses i "liked". But i knew i was holding out for my Angela's appointment. As soon as i walked into the doors, I was immediately blown away by how GORGEOUS the store is! I was greeted by Nora and i swear she chatted with me like we had been friends forever! She was so patient and honest with me. I seriously think she would have let me try on every dress in the store - if that's what i wanted! She helped me into each dress so my mom and sister could just sit back for the fashion show.

Picking the dress was easy - it was the first one i tried on and i couldn't stop thinking about it. After trying all the dresses i put in the dressing room, all i wanted to do was put that first one back on again. After saying yes, Nora popped the Champagne, and we celebrated! I left that day feeling loved and so happy with my decision. Every fitting after that was great. There's really something special about how the owner of the shop meets with every bride to do their alterations. At my last fitting, I tried on the dress and it fit like a glove. However, There was one minor thing (that was hardly noticeable), but the ladies would not let me leave unless the dress was perfect. They spent the day fixing it just so i could pick it up later that night.

Shopping here was the best decision i made and i truly believe every bride NEEDS to experience Angela's.

Erin
Erin

Married on 10/20/2018

The best bridal salon in Albany!

My journey with Angela's was a bit different than most brides, but my experience was nothing short of perfect. My wedding was in early October this year and I had purchased a dress in October of the previous year. I did the whole New York City thing, tried on several dresses and found what I thought was "the one" on my first outing. When the dress came in, it was the wrong color, and the lace on it just didn't look as I had remembered when I ordered it. By the time I got to my alterations, I was convincing myself that I liked it. I kept thinking that each appointment would make me like it more but it just didn't. So, finally, 6 weeks before my wedding, I went to Angela's on a whim. I was so upset, but the team at Angela's made me feel so much better. I found a dress that was EXACTLY what I was looking for and bought it right on the spot -- I didn't even have an appointment and they fit me right in to accommodate my situation. They even rushed my alterations appointments so it would be ready for my big day. And ready it was! My dress was beyond beautiful. I felt how I always thought I would feel putting on my dress and it's all because of the Angela's staff. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop. They are friendly, helpful and I'm proof positive that they have seen it all :).

N
Nikki

Married on 08/11/2018

I am seriously sad that now that I'm married, I won't be visiting Angela's like I had! I can't say enough good things about Angela's. The interior of the store is breathtaking and looks exactly like a bridal gown shop should. The entire staff is so friendly, warm, and helpful, and the girls made sure my dress fit me like a glove. They were able to make adjustments to my dress I had no idea were even possible so it fit exactly right. My bridesmaids got their dresses there as well, and they also had wonderful experiences. My one girlfriend was even able to be accommodated as she wound up being 7 months pregnant for my wedding! Even if you don't find your dream dress there (but you probably will! ), you NEED to go see what this place is all about.

Married on 06/23/2018

So friendly and helpful! My dress was on time and beautiful. All around great experience!

Jordan

Married on 12/16/2017

A big THANK YOU to the wonderful ladies at Angela's Bridal! I couldn't imagine getting my dress anywhere else. I went to try dresses with them because they carried the designer I liked and because a friend got her dress there and I remembered what a great experience it was! It was so fun trying on dresses with Norah (who is the best - super friendly & excited all the time! ) at my only dress appointment - I found my dream dress in my first visit! I got a custom dress - a combination of 2 I tried on and liked the top of one, and the bottom of the other. So they made it easy for me and just put them together! It came out perfect and I did not want to ever take it off. Overall, it was a perfect and stress-free experience and I would recommend Angela's as THE place to get a wedding dress!

Angela's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words! We absolutely loved working with you and are so glad that you're an Angela's Bridal bride!!

B
Brittany

Married on 12/16/2017

Angela’s Bridal is amazing! I met with Nora when I first went and she was extremely helpful and knew exactly what to grab based on what I was looking for. I obviously ultimately found my dress there, and ended up getting my alterations there as well. Each visit, Nora would pop in to say hi and make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it to be. Needless to say, my dress came out exactly how I wanted because they made sure it was perfect. Thank you!

Angela's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! You were so lovely to work with, and are a most beautiful bride!

Julia

Married on 12/02/2017

In addition to carrying beautiful and new styles, Angela's is full of the most helpful and heartfelt ladies in the Capital Region. This was my third time in the store (my sister's both purchased their dresses from Angela's) and everything was absolutely perfect. I enjoyed the full progress from picking out and trying on gowns to alternatives to the final pickup. The staff was wonderful and truly understood what dresses would fit my style, venue, and shape. If you're looking for a place to do your dress shopping - it has to be Angela's!

Angela's Bridal's reply:

Julia, thank you so much! We loved working with you and are so excited to be a part of your wedding planning journey! You are a stunning bride!

D
Deirdre

Married on 10/28/2017

From the day I walked into Angela's with my 12 closest friends, cousins and aunts, and they didn't even flinch, I knew this was a special place. The store is stunning and the gowns are beautiful! They truly made me feel like a princess from start to finish. Nora helped me try on dress after dress until I found the ONE! She was also there every time I went back for fittings and for my final try on the day I picked it up. Skylar patiently answered all of mine and my mom's questions during many calls to the shop in the weeks before the wedding. After my final fitting my dress fit perfectly, and on the day of my wedding I looked and felt amazing!

C
Christine

Married on 10/07/2017

I want to start out by saying that we did not get any of our dresses here, but I really wish we had! Two of my girls got their bridesmaid dresses at another (disastrous) bridal salon and up to a week and a half before the wedding had not had their dresses come in. I ended up seeing reviews and news articles about this other salon and about their dishonest practices, and in a panic I began calling other bridal salons in the area to see if we could get any of the dresses off the rack. Skylar answered the phone and was SO helpful in giving me information about steps to take next, and she was BEYOND helpful in going out of her way to try to help us out. Thankfully our dresses came in at the other place a week before and we didn't need to scramble, but Skylar called and followed up to make sure we were set. This place has the most AMAZING customer service! Thank you Skylar!

Angela's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! You were so lovely to work with!

R
Rachel

Married on 09/30/2017

I could not be happier with my experience working with Angela's, from the day I made the appointment to try on dresses to the day I picked up my wedding dress. I made appointments to try on dresses at two salons and I am so glad my appointment at Angela's was first--it was the only one I needed. They made the appointment feel special, as if you were the only bride in the world. They started by asking what I was looking for and told me and the rest of the girls with me to take a look through all the dresses and pick out the ones we liked best. As it turns out, what I thought I wanted wasn't working at all, and a style I never imagined myself in was ultimately my perfect dress. This is completely to the credit of the consultant, who listened so carefully to what I was looking for and what I loved and hated about each dress I tried on. I am so glad she pulled the dress that she did, because I would have never thought to pick it out myself! I never felt pressured at all through the appointment and she helped keep me calm as I tried on dress after dress. Once it came time for fittings, the salon was very proactive in setting appointments and making sure there was plenty of time for adjustments. Throughout multiple fittings, the staff listened to all of my feedback and were very responsive in making the necessary changes. For my very last fitting (two days before the wedding) the dress didn't fit quite right at the top, but in less than an hour the dress had been altered and fit perfectly. They were happy to make the changes and completely calm throughout the process, which helped me stay calm and not stress out about anything. I am thrilled with my entire experience and am so glad I chose Angela's.

Angela's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words Rachel! We absolutely loved working with you and are so glad that you're an Angela's Bridal bride!!

P
Pati

Married on 09/23/2017

I can't say enough! Angela's Bridal was just exactly what I was looking for! They were just amazing! The Day my mother and I stepped foot in the shop I felt like a young girl stepping into bridal store and dreaming of my wedding day with one of those beautiful dresses!.... It is just the perfect store for a wedding dress! It is Beautiful inside! Everyone is so friendly and helpful! I said YES to the dress the first consultation I had! Every visit I had was so special and my Pronovias Dress was MY DREAM DRESS! It was just beautiful! And I felt Stunning in it! My Husband's face when I came into the church was priceless!
Thank you everyone for just doing what you do BEST!
for the professionalism, the wisdom and the passion!
I traveled from westchester to albany for my gown but I would do it again!
Love you guys
Marcelo and Pati Sepulveda

Angela's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Pati! You were so lovely to work with, and are a most beautiful bride!

Jill

Married on 09/16/2017

I had such a wonderful experience getting my Hayley Paige dress at Angela's. The entire staff was a joy to work with, especially Nora. Angela's is pure class and I couldn't be happier with my decision to go there for my dress.

K
Kristina

Married on 08/18/2017

Angela's Bridal is the best store for one of a kind dresses and a personal bridal experience. After trying on several dresses that I had selected and giving feedback on each one, Nora said she had one more dress for me to try on. It was a dress that I would have never picked out myself but it ended up being the one. Schuyler and Rosa are both professional and friendly, and provide the best customer service through out the whole experience. After several dress fittings, I still was unsure of the fit at the top of my dress. A little over a week before the wedding, the owner had the seamstress sew in a corset to add shape to the dress. When I went to pick up the dress and have a final fitting I noticed the top still didn't look quite right. Nora stayed with me for three hours helping to make last minute adjustments. It ended up looking perfect and I can't thank her enough!

Angela's Bridal's reply:

Kristina, it was so lovely working with you. You made such a beautiful bride!

Jenna

Married on 07/29/2017

The professional staff at Angela's not only helped me find my perfect gown for my very special day but they were kind, patient, receptive to my concerns, fun, and super knowledgeable throughout the entire process! They took the time to listen to my body concern (we all have those right? ) and found me a gown that fit my shape, style, and look for my wedding! I have never felt more beautiful! Everything was so easy with them! Highly recommend!

Angela's Bridal's reply:

Jenna! What a pleasure it was to work with you and find you your dream dress! Thank you so much for the kind words!

D
Dawn

Married on 07/08/2017

All I can say is WOW! I was dead-determined NOT to make a final decision on a dress until after my five appointments in Manhattan later this month. The minute I approached Angela's Bridal yesterday, however, I saw what was clearly, without a shadow of a doubt, MY DRESS displayed in the window, waiting for me!

Nora made the trying-on experience a delight with her energy, enthusiasm, professionalism and knowledgeability -- I also appreciated her encouraging me to take photos of myself in the dress in front of the display windows, where the boutique was flooded with natural light, so I could really envision how I would look in the dress on my wedding day.

Needless to say, I am now cancelling my appointments with Kleinfeld's et al after buying the PERFECT lace and tulle Pronovias Tarifa gown (combines vintage, sexy, modern, fun and elegant.. And Nora explained how the dress can be altered so that my killer purple heels will peep out). Moreover, to my shock and relief, the prices at Angela's are VERY reasonable for couture gowns; I'd grabbed the dress without remembering to check the price tag first, and it was less than half of what I feared it would be. Celebrating with my friends/bridesmaids (who had accompanied me on my dress journey, and were all crying tears of joy) with champagne courtesy of Angela's Bridal afterward was the perfect ending to a perfect experience -- and such a classy touch!

This picky, fashion-forward bride-to-be cannot praise Angela's Bridal highly enough. I am chomping at the bit to return for accessories, and counting the days until my first fitting (not surprisingly, I hear amazing things about the alterations department there).

Jessica

Married on 06/24/2017

I loved my experience with Angela's from start to finish. I found my gown the first time I went in and it seemed so simple from that point on. The payments were easy to schedule, the fittings were set up and I had to change a few of them because of work and they were happy to accommodate me. I had a crew with me each time and they happily welcomed us all. My gown fit me perfectly and I love the final product. I would recommend any bride to start and finish her wedding gown search here. Thank you!

M
Marissa

Married on 06/10/2017

Angela's Bridal was amazing to work with from beginning to end! My consultant Nora was able to figure out exactly what I needed, and guided me in the right direction to find my dream dress! Every visit back proved even more enjoyable, from testing out shoes with my dress, finding the perfect veil / hair piece to match, and even ordering my bridesmaid dresses. They were always accommodating no matter the request. Everything was on time, and alterations were perfect. The dress fit me like a glove. They were even able to make a last minute change to my bustle per my request on pick up day. The entire staff was extremely pleasant and fun to be around, and I will sincerely miss working with all of them!

L
Liz

Married on 05/27/2017

Angela's bridal truly made my "say yes to the dress" moment everything I wanted and more! The gowns at this store are absolutely gorgeous! Nora was wonderful to work with. She cares about all her clients and I leaned on her for advice as I was trying on dresses. She is extremely knowledgeable and with her help I walked out of Angela's with a stunning dress that everyone raved about at my wedding! Thank you for an easy experience and working with me while my plane delayed me for my first fitting! Truly one of the best bridal stores in the Capital Region!

A
Angela

Married on 05/26/2017

The Team at Angela's Bridal was incredibly fantastic and professional! I cannot thank you all enough for making my wedding dress dreams come true- you made me feel so comfortable and confident throughout the entire process. The staff is incredibly flexible and patient, even as I informed them that I had moved 5+ hours away a few months prior to my wedding day and decided to change my shoes from 3" heels to flats 4 weeks before the wedding! I will forever be grateful for my experience at Angela's Bridal and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a show stopping dress and top-notch service in the Hudson Valley and/or Capital region!

L
Laura

Married on 03/25/2017

Amazing in every way. Amazing alterations.

M
Mia

Married on 03/11/2017

Yes yes yes! I came to Angela's Bridal with only two weeks until my wedding (long story... ) and they were unbelievably receptive, helpful and up to the challenge. We found a beautiful dress I could buy off the rack (they have the most ridiculously beautiful dresses of all the stores I checked) and their AMAZING in-house seamstress altered it to perfection within 10days. Seriously... The level of enthusiasm, kindness, and professionalism blew me away. I can't even imagine how wonderful it would be to work with them when there is time to spare... Highly, highly reccommend.

Sarah

Married on 01/28/2017

This group is fantastic to work with! They are just as excited as I was when I found the perfect dress. They are available for questions at any time and definitely make the wedding process so a joyful memory. My sister previously bought her dress from Angela's Bridal a few years ago, and they remember us when we returned this past fall. I cannot say enough good times about this dress shop!

Jessica

Married on 12/31/2016

Words cannot express how wonderful Angela's Bridal is. From their amazing and talented staff to stunning dress selection Angela's is the only place you need to go when searching for the perfect wedding dress and bridal experience. From the moment I walked in for my first appointment and fell in love with my dream dress from Hayley Paige, until the day of my wedding, Angela's Bridal was there to make sure everything was perfect. Because of them, I not only had the perfect dress & fit but the owner Janet actually came to my wedding venue to save the day after a bridesmaid dress malfunction (which was no fault of Angela's Bridal). I cannot say enough wonderful things about Janet, Nora, Chella, Michelle and all the lovely ladies at Angela's. If you are engaged and looking for the perfect place to find your dream dress look no further! The gorgeous architecture of the building, the amazing dresses and the unparalleled service makes Angela's Bridal THE wedding dress destination!