Back to Angelie Herreria

20 Reviews for Angelie Herreria

Featured
Claire

Married on 11/05/2016

Angelie was just incredible! She came over to my home for not one but two hair trials - and a makeup trial. Also, the week of my wedding, all the members of my bridal party suddenly wanted their hair and make up done as well. She accommodated immediately and blew everyone away with her gorgeous, yet tasteful makeup and hair.

Plus - I danced and danced and danced and still my makeup and hair were as beautiful at the end of the night as at the beginning. I was so lucky to have found her and consider her the best quality and deal ever.

THANK YOU ANGELIE! You made me feel like the most beautiful girl on earth on my wedding day.

M
Michelle Lee

Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful wedding makeup!

Angelie was wonderful! She responded quickly and really listened to what I wanted for the wedding day. I have never felt more beautiful! I wanted a more natural look with some glam and did not feel like I was wearing too much makeup :) All my bridesmaids and my mom loved their look as well. Angelie was efficient and so much fun! I would 100% recommend her!

Aimee
Aimee Bidegainberry

Married on 05/04/2019

beautiful makeup

My friend had recommended Angelie after having her makeup done twice by her for other weddings. Angelie was absolutely wonderful! During the trial, I had asked for some specific things, which she did an amazing job on. I then decided I wanted something else, and Angelie did a second trial! The look was perfect! Angelie did my and 4 other bridesmaids' makeup on the day of. She is professional and so easy to talk to. Everyone's makeup looked amazing and mine stayed the entire night! No touch ups needed except for lipstick (which she gave a kit for re-application). I highly recommend Angelie. She was amazing and made me look and feel beautiful.

R
Rena Lam

Married on 04/13/2019

Skilled make up application for all types of faces

Angelie is super easy to work with and flexible in very receptive of ideas and requests. She is skilled in applying make up of various styles (from natural to super glam) for a large variety of faces (from typical Asian features to Latina and Caucasian features). She is highly detailed with the make up application and it held from 8am to midnight for my wedding party.

She's very responsive and professional. She took up the responsibility of organizing the make up rotation with my wedding party and timing it with the hair stylist. That made my special day so much easier to manage.

I highly recommend her for your make up application needs!

Tammy
Tammy Tran

Married on 10/20/2018

Loved getting my make-up done by Angelie!

Angelie did my make up for my engagement shoot, my wedding and my Chinese banquet. It was such a pleasure to get my make-up done by her three times! Angelie is super professional and really knows everything about make-up. She made me feel so beautiful on each occasion. Angelie is seriously the sweetest and is so incredibly talented at what she does. All of the products that she used were top of the line too! Seriously, I'm sad all my wedding festivities are over because I'll have no more excuses to need to have Angelie do my make-up. She really knows how to make you feel good about yourself, and that's the most important thing!

L
Leslye

Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding makeup

Angelie was the best. Right from the beginning i felt very comfortable with her. She did exactly what we all wanted. Definitely recommend her..

Rosa
Rosa

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience!

Angelie is amazing! I scheduled a couple of makeup trials with her prior to my wedding. She was always very prompt, professional, and took her time with applying the makeup. She even tried different styles of makeup on me prior to my wedding day. The day of my wedding, I hired Angelie and Adrianne to not only do my makeup, but to also do the makeup of the entire bridal party. Angelie and Adrianne were both equally adept at putting makeup on various types of skin tones. All of the bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law were very pleased with the results. Everyone looked beautiful! Some wanted heavy makeup well others wanted a more natural look and all were satisfied. I was also very happy that my makeup lasted throughout the night! I highly recommend Angelie! It was also a plus that Angelie and Adrianne traveled all the way to Sonoma for my wedding!

ja

Married on 08/11/2018

Angelie is a dream to work with. I hired her to do my wedding makeup & hair and make up for 3 other ladies. She's extremely professional and talented. I can't thank her enough for making me look and feel like a princess on my big day!

R
Roxanne

Married on 07/29/2018

Angelie, was a dream to work with! I hired her to do my make up for our engagement photo shoot and then again for my wedding. She did a terrific job both times!

I absolutely loved how I looked on my wedding day. Everything looked natural and smooth just how I wanted it. Not only did she do a great job with my make up, she also did my Mom's, Mother in law's and my MOH's make up. They have nothing but praises for Angelie. We were all so comfortable working with her since she is super friendly and funny.

Her services are so worth it, you won't regret it!

Thanks for being awesome Angelie! :)

S
Sofia

Married on 07/14/2018

Angie did an amazing job! I was crying before I even started walking down the aisle, cried some more down the aisle and of course cried at the alter. I was so impressed that once I saw myself in the mirror, all of my makeup was still intake. Everything was like I didn't just spend all that time crying. It was honestly really amazing to be able to have one less thing to worry about about because Angie did such a great job! I also booked last minute and didn't really have an idea of what I wanted. She was awesome in helping figure out what I wanted for the big day and in keeping my nerves down day of. I'd highly recommend her if your considering having her do your makeup for your big day.

Carla

Married on 06/09/2018

Angelie was a dream makeup artist. She did my makeup for both my wedding rehearsal and wedding day (including my bridesmaids). She really paid attention to what I wanted, and added her special touch which made me look beautiful. Her products were great on my skin and she even gave me and my bridesmaids undereye masks to wear the night before the wedding so we looked extra bright.

She's very professional, but also down-to-earth and wonderful to talk to. I don't wear makeup often and was afraid of my makeup looking too cakey. Angelie was able to apply makeup that was light enough to be breathable and keep my skin looking fresh while making me look glamorous. I was also impressed how the makeup held up through my very many tears that night. Needless to say, my makeup turned out perfect.

I received SO many compliments from friends and family. My favorite one was when people told me I looked like a movie star. I'd definitely recommend her for your special day. She will make your day worry-free and effortless!

Jessica

Married on 11/04/2017

Angelie is amazing! Such a sweetheart and incredibly talented! Being an artist in the industry myself, I am picky and hard to please but I would trust Angelie with glamming up my face and any of my clients as well!

Cara

Married on 10/07/2017

I had an amazing wedding day and consultation with Angelie! She is so great, super responsive, has an AMAZING palette of makeup ( ask her for the long wear lipstick! ), works with all skin tones and is just a great person to work with on a day where you are dealing with everything. I highly recommend Angelie! 5 Stars!

K
Kim

Married on 06/24/2017

Angelie did my wedding hair and makeup. She is an incredibly kind person, and I so appreciated her prompt communication and professionalism during the crazy, wedding planning process! We did two trials, and I loved the result on my wedding day! I have fairly oily skin, and she chose very specific products to prevent this, and it worked! The photos turned out amazing and I felt so beautiful. Thank you Angelie!

K
Kerry

Married on 06/02/2017

Angelie was absolutely amazing for my wedding! I was searching for someone who would drive to the North Bay, who did both wedding hair and makeup and was reasonably priced. Angelie met all of the criteria with flying colors! She met me at my home for the trial run and was so receptive to changes I wanted to make and she had great opinions on what she thought would look better with my skin and hair. She was very prompt to my questions and made everything go smoothly on the big day for three bridesmaids and myself. My makeup and hair lasted the whole night despite endless dances and drinks. I cannot recommend Angelie enough!

V
Val

Married on 05/20/2017

Angelie was very professional, arrived on time, and did a BEAUTIFUL job on my makeup for my engagement pictures. The photos turned out amazing and she absolutely followed exactly what I asked for. She was also REALLY timely. Ive had my makeup done by others who took longer, and didn't make me look my best.... That was not the case with Angelie. She's wonderful!

JeanMarie

Married on 10/15/2016

Angelie was amazing on all levels. She was friendly, professional, and fairly priced! She was extremely accommodating to my schedule for both the trial and the day of my wedding! Her and her assistant were attentive to our needs and created the desired look for the wedding party! My make up looked amazing and I felt really beautiful for my special day! I highly recommend Angelie for your magical day!

G
gabby

Married on 09/24/2016

As someone who never learned about makeup and has extremely sensitive skin, I'm a minimalist when it comes to make up. The extent of my makeup skills begins and stops at mascara and eyeliner (when I'm feeling fancy). When I realized that I should probably step my make up game up for my wedding, I found Angelie through a friend. I explained that I had skin issues and wanted a more subtle/natural look as I didn't want to look too different. She NAILED it! While I'm not usually too girly, she was able to do my make up in a way that was still true to my personality but still made me feel special. She even catered to my sensitive skin and brought this magical moisturizer to keep my eczema from flaring (my biggest concern!). BONUS! : Angelie also has a very soothing touch when she is putting the make up on - if I didn't have to get married that day, I probably could've napped in her make up chair.

A
Analynn

Married on 08/06/2016

Angelie was FABULOUS! From the first email response I received, she was very easy to work with and schedule. She made sure I liked what she did and worked with me all the way up until the week of my wedding to make sure it met my expectations of how I wanted to look on my special day. I appreciate the extra time she put into making sure I was happy. Whenever we met to do a trial and even the day of the wedding, we had a great time chatting and laughing which helped keep my stress levels down on my wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone who asks!

A very important note for the wedding day: My makeup DID last the entire day and night.

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/25/2016

Angelie and her team worked their magic on my already beautiful bridesmaids for my wedding, with phenomenal results. I can't speak highly enough of their work, professionalism, and pricing. They truly took the time to learn each of my bridesmaids' faces, preferences, and made them look like their best selves. Their friendly demeanor also made each of my bridesmaids feel at ease and comfortable getting glammed up, as they were very receptive to feedback and adjusted bridesmaids's makeup accordingly.

From a selfish bride's standpoint, they were also very on time, kept the bridesmaid on schedule, and had very reasonable prices compared to the competition.

Angelie and her team are on the cusp of skyrocketing so I urge you to book them immediately!