Back to Anna Perkins Music

Sara
Sara Townsend

Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional pianist!!

I hired Anna for my June 29th wedding and can't say enough good things about her. Not only is she an amazing pianist who can play stunningly, but she was able to accommodate my request for another song not in the typical wedding repertoire - it made my ceremony so incredibly special! She came to the rehearsal and let us hear a bunch of different songs (because my husband and I hadn't really made any special requests for other parts of the ceremony) and I'm telling you - I could listen to Anna play all day. Anna arrived early to both the rehearsal and ceremony, communicated with me on all of the details, and she truly exceeded my expectations.

H
Hannah

Married on 11/04/2018

Would ABSOLUTELY book again!

Anna was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the process of working with her for our wedding. We wanted live music as people began to come in to the ceremony and for our ceremony, and we could not be happier that we selected her for our big day. She was at our rehearsal the morning before and played through our multiple trials until we got the timing right for my walk down the aisle. She is incredibly affordable. Thank you, Anna, for making our day perfect!

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/09/2018

Anna did a phenomenal job! She was professional, reliable, and exponentially talented. Her eagerness to provide a flawless performance made our day so special. Her performance set the tone for our reception and inspired our guests to have a fabulous time. I will hire her again when the opportunity arises.

R
Rachel

Married on 08/12/2017

Anna performed a solo in my wedding service, and as a pianist as part of the Rose Trio for our reception. She was excellent in both, both regarding quality and professionalism! She was prepared, on time, affordable, and made special music in the wedding something that I did not have to worry about. Highly recommend!