Back to April and Jay Photography

4 Reviews for April and Jay Photography

A
Abby

Married on 06/10/2017

They are awesome! They are affordable and soooo nice and easy to work with. I just got my engagement shoot done on Sunday, and the photos were up on their website by Wednesday with all of the edits complete. I would highly recommend them!

T
Traci

Married on 09/19/2015

April and Jay were professional,creative and friendly during all interactions and ensuring our satisfaction after all services were completed. I highly recommend them for all your photography needs.

B
Brittany

Married on 05/02/2015

April and Jay make a fantastic husband wife team! They add to the day because they really capture what couples want and are ready to try anything. My husband fell off of a tree swing and April caught it on the camera and it makes for a beautiful and funny memory. We loved working with a team because it cut down on additional time photographing the groom and all his men and getting the bride and girls done at the same time. It was a beautiful day and April and Jay made our day by capturing beautiful moments. They did not add to our day of jitters if anything they helped us relax and enjoy the day.

A
Andre'

Married on 08/19/2017

April and Jay have been so much fun to work with! I just love their passion and energy. They take their craft seriously and it shows. They are very professional and keep it playful at the same time so it is highly enjoyable. Their communication is amazing. They produce extremely high quality work and I would suggest them to anyone.