Back to Aruba Wedding

T
Taylor Ferree

Married on 10/20/2018

5 star experience

I want to say what a fabulous job Jordy did with capturing our big day. I was nervous at first going to a different country for our wedding and not meeting the photographer prior. Once we arrived and got settle we were able to meet up and speak with Jordy and i no longer had a worry in the world. Very professional and easy going. She made us feel extremely comfortable as if we have known her for a while. She was also able to make the entire experience enjoyable and had a great sense of humor, let’s not forget about her phenomenal wedding shots. We also received all the photos in less than 2 weeks which was amazing! We were so impressed and thankful for the over all experience. Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect and easy, we truly do appreciate all that you did for us.

Nicole

Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I had our wedding on 08/11/18 at the Barcelo Aruba in Palm Beach, Aruba. I was nervous planning our destination wedding, as I knew I was going to be choosing our vendors without having formally met any of them in person prior to our arrival in Aruba. Working with Jordy via email, took all of my anxieties away. He was VERY responsive, and by far our easiest vendor to work with. He answered any questions I had via email in a timely fashion and was very easy to plan and coordinate our wedding schedule until we were able to meet in Aruba prior to the wedding. We were also unable to meet with our photographer (Rafaeel) prior to the wedding due to some scheduling conflicts with our other wedding events, and Jordy came and met us personally to review all wedding details so that we had the opportunity to meet with someone from Aruba Wedding prior to the big day.

On our wedding day Rafaeel was absolutely phenomenal, friendly, and personable with us and our guests. Many of our guests made a point to tell us how phenomenal (and funny) they thought he was. He was very easy to work with and helped us take the shots on our wish list. When we received our photos, I could not believe how beautifully Rafaeel and his assistant captured the sunset and all of the precious moments of the evening.

We sincerely loved our experiences with Aruba Wedding and our photos even more so! Thank you so much!

Stacy

Married on 07/31/2018

Amazing experience the video and pictures are truly beautiful, easy to contact and always willing to help with any questions.

Aisha

Married on 07/28/2018

Thank you for capturing our memories! Memories which we will cherish forever. You guys were absolutely awesome. Thank you!

Niccoll

Married on 07/15/2018

Tuvimos una experiencia espectacular!. Realmente hicieron un hermoso trabajo y de entrega rápida!. Muy satisfechos y contentos de elegirlos!

Alexandra

Married on 07/14/2018

We used Aruba Wedding to shoot our ceremony, after ceremony pictures, and the beginning of the reception. The pictures came out amazing and Rafa brought great energy to the shoot. He kept everyone laughing and at ease. Would highly recommend this vendor!

Neeraj

Married on 06/23/2018

We could not be happier with our experience with aruba Wedding. The entire team helped make our special day go so perfectly. I would highly reccomend them to anyone that is having an engagement, wedding etc.

Renee
Renee

Married on 06/23/2018

Jordy was AWESOME to work with. He really took the time to understand what our vision was for photographs. He truly understands the lighting of Sunset. My photos almost look fake with the way the backdrop of the sunset. Jordy was attentive to what we wanted to get done for photos. His follow Up has been really great too. I highly recommend them.

Married on 05/15/2018

Jordy's photography is undeniably amazing! The pictures came out so crisp and spot on and the editing remained realistic. No crazy complexions or misshapened filters, just great photography. Family and friends that couldn't make our destination wedding felt they were there and were pleased to see recognizable faces and not over-editing. Jordy really enjoys the moment with you by capturing moments you didn't remember to request. We were thankful he got candid photos of guests and some of the beautiful props within the ceremony. Destination weddings can't escape other tourists, however, we were beyond thankful that we never saw beachgoers randomly in our photos. He just knew what angles to shoot to avoid non guests. Overall, the professionalism of this company is notable. While Jordy was with another wedding the day before, the owner offered to meet with us to prove their commitment to business. We had an interesting experience with our engagement photos from a company in the US, which had our spirits down. Jordy made up for that with these wonderful pictures and memories we will have for the rest of our lives. Thank You for Everything!

Charlotte

Married on 05/11/2018

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING! Jordy is an absolute dream to work with. From the start it was so easy, booking our package and we live in the UK so everything was mainly done by email. He was brilliant throughout the whole process. We met once before the wedding and he listened to everything we wanted to do and gave us such good ideas for the big day. He is a fantastic photographer, and the final product says it all. He brought his assistant with him on the day who was also superb. He directed our wedding party perfectly, got the exact shots we wanted and the photos came out exactly how we wanted them. I highly recommend Jordy & his team for any photography you want, he makes you feel so comfortable and at ease on a very nervous day! You will be choosing the best photographer on the island if you chose Jordy and his team! Thank you so much for capturing the best day of our lives for us to look back at forever! Charlotte & George :)

Adam

Married on 05/08/2018

Where do I start with these guys? Jordy and his team are extremely professional and fun to work with. We had Rafael and Marnix photograph our wedding. Rafael has an amazing artistic view to capture the best shots. It was a pleasure to have them join us on our wedding day.

We also did an additional day shoot with Rafael and Josh, where we did an underwater session. Not only was it a fun day out with the guys, the pictures turned out amazing!
I can't big these guys up enough and would highly recommend them. I don't think you will find a better team in Aruba or elsewhere for that matter!

Adam

Jessica

Married on 04/19/2018

We were so very pleased with the attentiveness and style of your team. They took great care and consideration to capture each and every moment of our ceremony.

B
Brhttanie

Married on 12/08/2017

Showed up early, pleasant, listened to our requests, and adapted quickly to rain during my outdoor wedding. We loved these photographers, highly recommend!

Amanda

Married on 11/17/2017

I absolutely loved all my photos and the photographer was the best! Went out of his way to get the best shots! Thank you for getting the best photos for us to always remember! I would highly recommend them!

P
Pilar

Married on 11/10/2017

Absolutely amazing! Our photographer was fun and easy to work with! We got our photos in less than a week and LOVE each one of them!

Ashley

Married on 10/12/2017

We received an excellent 5 star service from start to finish, very professional. Our photographer was very knowledgable and we are extremely happy with the photographs we have received!

Jen

Married on 08/26/2017

Our photographer was AMAZING! He captured every moment we wanted and couldn't be happier with the photos!

Married on 08/18/2017

Very professional and the picture quality was amazing!

Carasue

Married on 08/14/2017

It was a pleasure working with them!

B
Bart

Married on 07/24/2017

Marald was simply amazing! Coming from NJ we were a little worried about the pictures and if everything will come out good on our wedding day. We didn't know how professional the pictures would come out but at the end, we could not be more happier than with Marald. I would recommend him to anybody who wants phenomenal pictures. He took us to places a few days after our wedding for a second session of photos and it looks like we were photo shopped into the pictures. However we were there so I know they are real. In my wildest dreams I didn't think the pictures would come out as good as they did! I hate when photographers say "Act natural" but do nothing about it and than you look like robots in the pictures. Marald knows how to make you act natural and takes pictures that take your breath away! Excellent, excellent job!

D
dana

Married on 06/24/2017

I love my wedding pictures, they came out great! I The quality of the pictures was exceptional. I also recommend that all couples get a wedding video because the video is a recap of the most amazing experience of your life. I am very satisfied with the experience of Jordy Koolwijk.
Director Aruba Wedding
Operated in; Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba & St. Maarten

Aerial

Married on 04/07/2017

Jordy did a wonderful job with our wedding videography. We were so happy with the way it turned out. Getting married on the beach in Aruba was the best decision we ever made. We knew we had to get our special day captured on video and wanted to make sure it was going to be beautifully shot. Jordy is very kind, patient, and cooperative!

Joel & Xiomara

Married on 11/17/2016

ArubaWedding videography is an amazing group of videographers who know what they do! Everyone who looks at our wedding video asks us about the videographer(s) and tell us how beautiful it has turned out. The crew is incredibly talented and we are so glad that we have worked with them. Arubawedding Videography is a little bit expensive but the quality is so excellent. Thank you once again!

once in a life time day!

K
katie

Married on 08/20/2016

Thank you for my proposal unforgettable! Your photos and video were nothing short of amazing!

-Katie

D
Daphne

Married on 08/18/2016

The pictures shot bij the Aruba Wedding photographer and his assistent make us happy every day. I got two of them as a screensaver on my work computer, two diverent ones on my smartphone and spread trough our house you can find multiple others.

We experienced very approachable communication with Jordy and noticed that he shared every wish we had with the photographer we had that day. They brought a cute (and clean :)) stuffed animal and several extra's to help our two year old pose.

Actualy I can go on and on about the good experience we had, bottomline is: we recommend them to everone! Not just for the obvious weddingpictures, but also for family photography like we did.

The Drost and Alosery family, the Netherlands