Back to Aruba Wedding

54 Reviews for Aruba Wedding

L
LaNiece

Married on 07/16/2016

Dear Couples, I love this company. Every single question was answered clearly and precisely, no matter how many questions I needed answered they were professional, friendly and kind. We drove to several locations for our photo shoot and the pictures were FABULOUS!

User7330607

2+ years ago

These guys are great! Not only did we have the most magical wedding day, we had the best photographers to bring our pictures to life! Roderick was great making sure we didn't miss the sunset and took very detailed pictures! Jordy has been a pleasure to work with and has helped us editing certain pictures to perfection! Thank you guys!

Jerry

Married on 07/08/2016

Cool, creative and awesome guys! We are really happy with their service and the final output of our reel.. Thanks again!

Marissa

Married on 06/24/2016

Totally worth the money.... I'm so happy I decided to have a videographer at my wedding. They were professional and put everyone at ease... You didn't even know they were recording! Highly recommended

Melissa

Married on 04/20/2016

My husband and I renewed our vows celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary in Aruba at the Rui Palace in April 2016. The hotel gave me a list of photographers. From the moment I reached out to the conclusion of my photo shoot Jordy and team were amazing! Jordy was the one I was in contact with the most during all of the planning and he was extremely helpful and responsive. I have never planned a ceremony or chosen a photographer for a place I have never been and wasn't able to see ahead of time. Jordy and team made it so easy! There were many questions I asked along the way and Jordy answered every one and was extremely helpful! Their photo samples were amazing! I can not say enough great things about Jordy and Roderick! They were onsite taking photos of my ceremony and they were AMAZING! I expressed throughout the planning process how much I loved photos and they took every photo I would have wanted and much more! The sunset was incredible and they captured so many great photos with this in the background. I only wanted photos for the ceremony and cake since we were not having a full reception and they were extremely flexible with their package options to allow for me to have a plan that worked for us. The proofs I received are breathtaking! They captured all of our family, our kids and us sharing in this special day. They were truly amazing and I highly recommend! Thank you so much Jordy and Roderick!
Dan and Melissa Di Blasio from New Jersey

N
Nisha

Married on 04/05/2016

The pictures are beautiful and arrived very quickly. The photographer was friendly and accommodating. Also, the communication was always a positive experience and responses were in a timely manner.

User6212164

2+ years ago

Jordy and Marald were great, and I would highly recommend Aruba Wedding. Jordy was very responsive to my initial inquiry about a family photo session. He was very flexible with dates and location. Marald and his assistant met us promptly on the date of our shoot at our rental house - they were very open to our ideas about location. We ended up going to two different beaches. They guided the shoot, but also asked us what different groups or types of shots we wanted. Overall great experience and we love the photos.

User6319594

2+ years ago

Jordy was great from the beginning where we didnt have quite enough money for the original quote he worked with us to make a package that would fit our needs and our budget and the final product still looked like we spent a fortune. The whole crew were very nice and professional. The photos and video came out perfect. I would recommend them to anyone doing a wedding Aruba.

U
Undina

Married on 11/27/2015

I have the perfect memory of a wonderful and unforgettable day.
Thank you Mr Jordy Koolwijk and Julien de Bats...
Keep up with the GOOD and Excellent Job <3 :D

B
britt

Married on 10/15/2015

We choose a simple wedding just with our witnesses and no special stuff, at the last moment we decided it would be nice to have some professional photo's as a memory. What we never could imagine is that they would be SO AWESOME! The photographer 'translated' our moment on hard copy! Its so very glamorous, real, emotional en excellent quality! I will recommend Aruba-Wedding to all of my friends and family on all kinds of occasions. CHAPEAU!

Janelle

Married on 10/08/2015

Roderick was the photographer for our vow renewal and we highly recommend him! The photos he took were AMAZING and we have keepsakes to treasure forever. He was relaxed and easy going, but very talented. Roderick took thoughtful pictures of our family. The images are stunning! Trying to shoot at sunset is really difficult because the lighting changes so fast that adjustments to the camera need to be made quickly and accurately. He did it! He captured the softness in our faces and the blazing sunset! But what we are most grateful for was his ability to adapt to our style. We were in Aruba not just for a 20 year renewal of our wedding vows, but to celebrate the importance of our family union. We wanted a ceremony that celebrated the commitment of a dad, mom and daughter. Not only did he compose pictures that included our daughter, he asked her what images SHE would like to capture! When she requested 2 photos, one of our wedding bouquets lying in the sand with the ocean in the background, and one of her and I doing a silly pose. Roderick actually laid down in the sand to capture the perfect shot of our flowers. It is so good that we intend to enlarge it on canvas to hang in our house --- and it is especially sentimental because he respected our family values enough to listen to the ideas of a 4 year old to make sure that she was included. We are not only impressed, but truly appreciative. He not only captured our moment in vivid detail, he also created memories that our family will talk about forever!

C
Carlyn

Married on 08/15/2015

Jordy and his team exceeded all of our expectations. He didn't just make our wedding video, he captured the best moments and the wonderful emotion of our special day. They were so friendly and professional and took the time to get to know us and really understand what we wanted. The quality of the video itself is stunning.... It brings happy tears to everyone that watches it. Thank you for doing such an amazing job. If you are looking for a videographer, THIS is the one you want!

M. Ivey

Married on 07/22/2015

Jordy and Roderick were amazing and so much fun.
We got to see places in the island the we would have not be able to see and capture our precious moments.
Thank you so much, guys!

T
Tetyana

Married on 05/15/2015

We absolutely loved loved our wedding photo shoot. It was just perfect. Guys knew exactly what to do. The pictures came out absolutely gorgeous. I highly highly recommend Wings Global Media!

Janine

Married on 12/06/2014

Jordy and his team are amazing. They were so accommodating, had such great vision and really captured the most amazing pictures/video of our wedding so that we will always have beautiful pictures to complement our beautiful memories. WGM were so quick to get us our proofs that we received them before we returned to NY from Aruba! They are the utmost professionals and hard workers. They are great artists and I would highly recommend them for any event if you want top talent.

B
Brandy

Married on 08/19/2014

Jordy with Aruba Weddings, was absolutely amazing! He arrived early and stayed late for our wedding at the Ritz Carlton. He was flexible and helped make our wedding stress free. He had some very creative photography shots that captured ourselves, as well as our family members in a natural way. We still look at our pictures and smile. We had an amazing day! I would HIGHLY recommend using them! 5 STARS!

L
Luciana

Married on 08/09/2014

They did an amazing job capturing moments pre and during the wedding. Now we have great memories perpetuated!

K
kimberly

Married on 11/07/2013

Photos are gorgeous. Spontaneous moments as well as posed photos came out beautifully.
Photos were provided within 48hours.

S
Stephanie

Married on 08/18/2018

Rafael was a great fit for my husband and me, he was funny yet professional. I was so pleased with the quality and quickness of the final product!

A
Alison

Married on 03/10/2017

Absolutely easy to work with and beautiful pictures and a video to last a lifetime. I am so glad we used Aruba Weddings on our special day we couldn't be happier with the finished product!

G
Glorian

Married on 11/12/2014

It was my first time in a photoshoot so I was very nervous, but the crew made me feel comfortable and laugh, so it was amazing! I am definitely doing it again with them! The Best in Aruba for sure!

Juianna

Married on 07/30/2016

Very professional. Quality of work is outstanding. Also, very accommodating. I was planning our wedding from another country, which can be intimidating. However, everything was above and beyond what I expected. Very excited to see our final product.

E
Emilee

Married on 06/25/2016

These guys are SUPER nice and easy to work with - really good guys. You can trust that you won't get ripped off and that you'll get your photos in literally NO time. They are quicker than I've ever seen anyone get wedding photos completed! And I've been in 14 weddings myself, so I know it usually take a while to get proofs back. Not with these guys - super fast. Only thing I'd recommend is putting together a shot list ahead of time of shots you definitely want. We did that, so it helped.

K
Karina

Married on 09/06/2017

4.7

It was a very hot day and that didn't affect the quality of the photos in any way - they show the warmth of love! :)

D
Danica

Married on 07/08/2016

4.7

Superb Service! Would definitely recommend them for a job well done!