Reviews

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sam
Arvin Photography was everything we had expected from a Photographer. He was very professional, arrived before our arraigned time to set up. Arvin made my wife and I feel special and comfortable. He gave us more service than we had expected. His personality goes hand in hand with his quality of work. The pictures turned out amazing. I will continue to use Arvin Photography for all my events and recommend him to my family and friends.
Wedding: 10/22/2017
Services Used: Photography
Thank you Sam and Atasch for your kind word. Thank you for choosing Arvin Photography. It was an honor for me to be a part of your amazing day.

Sarah
Don't hesitate to chose Arvin! We had the honor of Arvin taking our wedding photos and he was incredible. The photos he took tell the story and bring back every feeling from our beautiful day. Wee look at them with such feelings of love, laughter, and tears of happiness. Arvin is truly talented and captured everything and we will treasure these photos forever.
Wedding: 10/21/2017
Services Used: Photography
Thank you Sarah and Jeremy. It was an honor for me to be part your wedding day.

KELLY
Arvin, has been an truly exceptional for our engagement and wedding photos. Him and his team were extremely nice and very easy to work with. He made the process easy and fun for us and the photos look amazing.
Wedding: 09/08/2017
Services Used: Photography
Thank you so much. It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day.

User762841
Selecting Arvin Photography as our photographer for our spectacular wedding was best choice we have made. He not only took several hundreds of elegant photos from our engagement session but even better from our elegant wedding at the Willard Hotel. Arvin took time to help understand what our vision was and what our priorities were to pick the best location for taking photos before our ceremony. . He even did a dry run himself on the weekend before the wedding to ensure he knew the lay of the land. He is a "true professional"! The 2 locations he took us were planned, scheduled and all arrangements were made to ensure we were treated like VIP’s the day of the wedding. Even though he was a vendor at our wedding we still wanted him to have a great time because he created a magical memorial experience for us and we will always remember everything he did. Immediately after the wedding he sent us a few photos for sneak preview. The full-set of photos were breathtaking. We had thousands of photos to choose for our wedding album and boy was it a hard job to do. They were all excellent. This shows how amazing of a photographer he is based on the quality and the attentive to detail on every shot. Apart from excellent quality of photos delivered, Arvin and his team were a sincere joy to work with. They came early to setup and ensure they had everything ready for the day. . During our engagement session and wedding Arvin was extremely patient and calm. I can’t thank him enough for capturing so many elegant, beautiful moments that we will remember forever. We are extremely appreciative for everything he's done, and highly recommend Arvin Photography for any occasion you need. You will not be disappointed!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Photography
Thank you Arash and Mahta for this thorough review and your kind words. It was a pleasure for me and my team to be a part of your spectacular wedding. I look forward to be a part of your future events. Thank you for choosing Arvin Photography.

Saba
We did our engagement and wedding photos with Arvin photography. We were really happy with how the photos turned out. Arvin is very professional and easy to work with.
Wedding: 08/27/2017
Services Used: Photography
Thank you Saba and Saghar for your kind words. I'm glad you love your photos and I hope I can be a part of your future events.

Maria
An absolutely SENSATIONAL experience working with Arvin. He is a true artist and master of his work. He takes wedding photos to a whole other level. We've never had so much fun playing in as we did with Arvin. The photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined.I will definitely recommend him!
Wedding: 08/19/2017
Services Used: Photography
Thank you for your kind words. It was a great pleasure for me to be a part of your love story.

Amir
Choosing Arvin Photography was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. He captured hundreds of beautiful shots from our engagement and wedding days. He had many creative ideas for locations and poses, and was happy to take our ideas and requests. The guest photo book was absolutely stunning. After the wedding, our photos were provided in less than 2 weeks. We have hundreds of photos to choose from and it's been difficult because they are all so good. Aside from his professionalism and quality of work, Arvin (and his team) are also a pleasure to work with. He is prompt, patient and calm, and captured many beautiful moments that we'll remember for the rest of our lives. We are grateful for everything that he's done, and would highly recommend Arvin Photography to anyone looking for professional photos!
Wedding: 07/15/2017
Services Used: Photography
Thank you so much, Amir and Niki, for your kind words. You are one of the most open-hearted couple and fun to be around. It was a great pleasure for me and my team to be a part of your fabulous wedding. We wish you a long life of happiness and joy together.

Lisa
Arvin has a fantastic company and provides an amazing service! He is a true gentleman who honors and respects his clients. He is so nice, calm, collected, organized, responsive, punctual and professional! He wanted the very best for my husband and I. Not only did he state this but he proved it with his actions continuously. He referred other vendors, who we loved! When asked, he had helpful advice. We set our whole timeline according to his suggestions. He always responded to email, text and Facebook messages quickly. His team was wonderful too! Arvin has great pride in his work, as he should! His photos are works of art! He takes traditional and candid photos. His ideas for poses are romantic and feel natural and genuine. He has a great talent for finding the light in the moment. He keeps things light and fun, truly captures the moments as you remember them and maybe better than you had and he also finds the light at just the right angles. Arvin took some spectacular pictures of us both for our engagement and wedding. He then was able to edit things we asked for (and didn't even think of). He made some people we didn't want in our photos disappear! (I heard he can do tummy/chin tucks too.) Engagement: We were walking through Georgetown and he found an awesome spot; the sun was setting and the light was bouncing off of a window. The sunbeam made a spotlight on a bridge, where we stood. It lit up our faces perfectly in this dream of a picture. He put our engagement photos into a slideshow which our family loved! Wedding: He captured the sun glistening in my veil which covered my husband and I as we kissed. I still can't believe it is my photo. I have shown people my wedding pictures and they think they are from a magazine. We were amazed at the number of photos delivered to us. And, he touched every one of them to be sure they were perfect. It's hard to narrow down for our album! His service is a tremendous value, you would be so lucky to have him.
Wedding: 11/11/2016
Services Used: Photography
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding. We wish you decades of happiness and joy together.

Lindsey
Arvin was a pleasure to work with as was his lovely wife Fatima. They are great at giving direction which in working with some other photographers I have found is not everyone's strong point. They were very helpful, quick to respond to any and all questions, fun, and creative to be around. Having a wedding is a stressful period so you want to make sure you are comfortable with your photographer. This was one of the things I appreciated most about Arvin. He is very calm and will take any suggestions you have and make them happen. He is also a genius in my opinion in photoshop. I will definitely be calling him again for any future shoots we want to do!
Wedding: 10/01/2016
Services Used: Photography
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We had a blast with you and your editorial face! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding and we hope we get to be a part of your future memory making events.

Anita
I cannot say enough about how fantastic Arvin and his team were for our engagement session, henna party and wedding. The pictures are flawless, and Arvin makes you feel so comfortable. I feel like he truly captured the spirit of our big day. We cannot wait to hire him again. He receives my highest recommendation and continually exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much, Arvin!!
Wedding: 09/03/2016
Services Used: Photography
Thank you Anita for the kind words. It was a pleasure for us to be a part of your wedding. We enjoyed working with you and your awesome bridal party. We wish you a long life of happiness and success.

Jessica
Of all of the vendors we worked with for our wedding, Arvin Photography was the best. Arvin works with his wife Fatemeh and often an additional one or two photography/lighting experts to take AMAZING photos. We booked Arvin Photography for engagement and wedding photos and both days were well planned and executed. Although it was initially difficult for us to get used to posing for the camera, the team helped guide us into place and helped us feel confident that our photos looked great. Arvin helped us select a few of the 300+ engagement photos to turn it into a beautiful video collage that we could play at our wedding. After the wedding, Arvin Photography worked quickly to make the 900+ wedding photos available so we could select our favorite 100 for the printed album. This was no easy task, as hundreds of them were perfect! The Arvin Photography team has a great eye for style, color, lighting and creativity, and it shows in their photos. Among the hundreds of beautiful photos, special photos were chosen to have special lighting and filter effects which really bring out the dimensionality of the scenes. Choosing Arvin Photography was a great decision that we would make several times over, and we definitely recommend them to anyone who wants professional photos. We were not only extremely impressed by their professionalism, but also how comfortable they made us feel and how great they've communicated before, during, and after the wedding! We enjoyed having them at our wedding, and we are proud to have such beautiful photos and great memories because of them.
Wedding: 08/20/2016
Services Used: Photography
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. You were one of the most put together, zen-like, and open-hearted couples we ever photographed. It was truly an honor to be a part of everything!

Iman
We could not recommend Arvin and his crew enough. He produced the most beautiful pictures and managed to capture the essence of the day in a way we could not have imagined. When choosing a photographer, you spend a lot of time looking at other people's wedding photos and hope that yours will turn out just as well. Nothing compares to looking at your own and, with Arvin, they will turn out even better. Great attitude towards his clients and very good at getting back to you right away. Great job guys. We love our photoes. Keep up the good work.
Wedding: 08/19/2016
Services Used: Photography
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure for us to be a part of your special day. We wish you a long life of happiness and success.

User6580021
Arvin served us with very professional photography. With His acute insight, he captures huminity of the moment. He is a photographer with realism and vision. I highly recommend him for his friendly nature and reliable photography!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Safoura
Considering all the stress that comes with planning a wedding, it was both a relief and a blessing to work with Arvin and his crew. We knew we could count on them at any point before, during and after our big event. We highly recommend Arvin Phyography, an immensely talented and professional company!
Wedding: 09/26/2015
Services Used: Photography
Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor for us to be a part of your special day.

Michael
Arvin made the day magical. We loved our photos. He has a great eye and attention to detail.
Wedding: 08/01/2015
Services Used: Photography
Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for choosing Arvin Photography for your special day.

Hedyeh
He is the BEST photographer. In a very short notice he accepted to be our wedding's photographer and it was the pleasure having him. I STRONGLY recommend him for any event you have.
Wedding: 07/10/2015
Services Used: Photography
I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for choosing Arvin Photography.

Payman
We are both very happy with the whole experience of having Arvin photograph our wedding. Arvin and his team are very proffessional and deliver the best outcome. If you are reading this as a research to find the right photographer, right on but look no further. Arvin is the best!!
Wedding: 05/09/2015
Services Used: Photography
It was a pleasure for me to be a part of your beautiful wedding.

Corette
Arvin and his team were very professional, flexible, easy to work with and very efficient. Arvin had great ideas for our engagement shoot, as well as for our wedding day. The quality of our photos were top shelf and perfect. Arvin took awesome pictures and captured priceless moments. To top things off, our photo album was well-made with thick, high-quality photo paper, and the cover would leave you speechless. Arvin's wife did a beautiful job with the layout of our pictures to tell our love story. And, we were very pleased with Arvin's work and will certainly use him again! Finally, we were very grateful Arvin was willing to travel to Jamaica to photograph our wedding, that spoke volumes to us. Thanks!
Wedding: 04/04/2015
Services Used: Photography
Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor for Arvin Photography to be a part of your big day in the beautiful resort of Montego Bay Jamaica. Best wishes for both of you.

Marjan
I must say Arvin was very professional, patient and responsive to our needs. He was absolutely great. I loved working with him. He did everything we wanted and he was so responsive to our needs. We felt we could talk to him as a friend. He was very vital in our day because pictures are forever and I wanted to document every minute of the day. We are grateful to have him as our wedding photographer, He did a amazing job!
Wedding: 10/23/2014
Services Used: Photography
It was an honor for me to be a part of your big day. Thanks for choosing Arvin Photography.

Amy
We were extremely pleased and satisfied with Arvin’s services, and we highly recommend him! Arvin’s professional, flexible, and easy-going demeanor helped make our wedding day go by smoothly. The pictures were absolutely stunning, including the candid and posed pictures and the ones taken inside and outdoors. He is truly creative and talented, and we were lucky to have him as our photographer!
Wedding: 11/02/2013
Services Used: Photography
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure being part of your special day.