Back to Ashley Gannon - Makeup & Hair

4 Reviews for Ashley Gannon - Makeup & Hair

J
Jaclyn

Married on 05/13/2017

Ashley is absolutely amazing! She is so down to earth and easy going that it's like having one of your best girlfriends pampering you on your special day! Ashley has done several of my friends and families hair and makeup for their weddings/engagement/special occasions before and I fell in love with her work! So of course I had to book her! It's incredible how she makes the atmosphere and everyone so calm and relaxed on such an emotionally hectic day! All my bridesmaids, including the mothers and myself, absolutely loved Ashley and her cousin Wendy! They were on top of their game and got everyone done on time! We all had the airbrush makeup that she provides. The airbrush stayed on throughout the night and a few of the bridesmaids even had it on the following day and their makeup still looked amazing! I was super impressed with how well all of our hair had stayed in place throughout the day and night! I HIGHLY recommend Ashley to any future bride or to anyone with a special occasion coming up! She is amazing!

J
Jackie

Married on 05/12/2017

Ashley did an absolutely amazing job with my hair for my wedding! She was very responsive over email, reaching out to me when my makeup artist (Face On by Tamara) recommended her. They work very well together, and I'm so glad that Tamara partnered with her! I sent Ashley pictures in advance of ideas for my hair, and she was able to blend the visions I sent to her perfectly. My hair looked romantic and natural, yet stayed in place the entire night. I was amazed at how few hair pins she used to hold it all together, it never felt stiff or bothersome! She also left a sample of hairspray and extra clips with me, which was so helpful, and I absolutely loved the hair products. I would highly recommend Ashley for wedding hair, she is the best!

A
Alex

Married on 11/20/2015

Ashley did my hair and makeup for our engagement photos. She is amazing! I was a little reluctant on my make up at first, just felt it was too much. Ashley explained how it would look good in photos and took a picture of me against the light. She was right! My photos looked amazing thanks to her. I received so many compliments on my hair and make up.

She answered questions I had quickly and arrived on time. So convenient to have it done at home. Super professional! She is definitely amazing!

H
Halie

Married on 10/17/2015

Ashley is wonderful! I can't even begin to say how great of a job she did with me, my bridesmaids and my mother at my wedding! I've never felt prettier! Ashley is a true professional! She is so calm and absolutely fantastic at working with all ages and personalities. She completely captured the beauty of all my girls! My mom was quite nervous about having her hair and make up done and Ashley was so exceptional at working with her to make her feel great about her look. She really took the time to work on each girl and bring out their best features, rather than going with a "one size fits all" look. Excellent work!