Back to Athena's Bridal Boutique

401 Reviews for Athena's Bridal Boutique

T
tara

Getting married on 11/07/2020

I had a great experience at this place and Donna is a sweet woman. The experience was very stress free and I am Pleased with everything. Happy i said yes to a dress from Athena’s

Shelby
Shelby

Getting married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely amazing!

They welcomed me first thing in the morning when I barely had made an appointment, I emailed late the night before for an appointment and 10 minutes before I showed up I got an email back saying they would be pleased with me coming in! Donna gave my mom and I a very welcoming greeting. She listened to what I wanted. This was the first place I had actively looked for a gown and got it on the same day! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to see it again in person when we come back in for another try in (maybe this time with my whole bridal party).

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Shelby, it is very much appreciated. You were a pleasure to work with and I enjoy finding the perfect dress for my brides. I'm so happy that you found your dream dress. I look forward to seeing you again. Donna

Christy
Christy Tobias

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Best Selection!!

I went to a few other places, but I didn’t feel like they had my style. From the moment I walked into Athena’s, I felt comfortable and at ease. I showed the pictures of what I had in mind and she began immediately pulling the dresses for me to try. There were even a few styles that she picked from my list that she told me she didn’t think the style was right for my body type. Of course I tried them on anyway, and you know what. She was spot on! Definitely has a keen eye for what style will look best based on you and your venue! I truly loved the diverse selection of dresses! I found such a beautiful dress! I can’t wait to wear it!

E
Emily Mcloughlin

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Highly Recommended!

Gina did really well at find a dress that I'd like and she was very nice and professional!

NINA
Nina

Getting married on 04/25/2020

Excellent service

Donna was excellent with her services, she made sure she listened to everything that I was looking for in dress. DONNA IS THE BOMB!

Shelbie

Getting married on 04/25/2020

Amazing Service

Donna was absolutely amazing. I wasn't sure how to tell her why I didn't like the dresses I tried on. She asked me different question, and she picked out my dress and she knew I was going love it before I even did! She was amazing and her crew Autumn and Angela were amazing to. Thank you so much for such an amazing experience.

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Shelbie, it was my pleasure. I love finding the perfect dress for my brides. (I loved your crew too!) It's always enjoyable working with such a pleasant group. Looking forward to seeing you again. Donna

M
Meghan Bagnall

Getting married on 04/03/2020

They found me my dress (after I'd been to 3 other salons!)

I've visited 3 bridal shops before going to Athena's, they were all ok but didn't really seem to care That much. Donna was so very sweet and understanding. She started quickly pulling dresses after hearing my wish list and listened to me when I put my 2 cents in on them (immediately putting back the ones I wasn't keen on rather than forcing me to try them). She was very encouraging and kept me feeling positive (I'd tried on nearly 60 dresses at previous salons and was pretty discouraged!). She found me The dress and the moment was unforgettable! She didn't even have it buttoned up before I was crying! I started to believe that the dress I wanted didn't really exist, but Donna found it for me! Highly recommend Athena's!

Getting married on 02/15/2020

AH-MAZING!! BEST bridal experience!!

Gina was amazing, she kept my focus and goals during my bridal appointment. And best of all she really learned my personality and I found the wedding dress of my dreams! She was the bomb dot com! Go to Athena's bridal!

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with...looking forward to seeing you again.

Savanna Armstrong

Getting married on 02/01/2020

Jill is amazing!

I had an appointment with Jill and she was outstanding! She worked with my budget and style. I ended up going back later the same day because I couldn’t get this dress off my mind! She stayed late, let me try it on again and I ended up purchasing my dream dress! I highly recommend Jill at Athena’s!

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

I was so happy to help you find your dream gown, Savanna! You will be a stunning bride, no doubt! Thank you!!

Jill at Athena's Bridal Boutique

kasandra

Getting married on 12/28/2019

Oh Dona... She is an amazing person. I went to tryout wedding dresses. And I was feeling so sad because I was by myself. My mom lives in a different state. Not only that I felt very insecure with my body because I had lost so much weight and I wasn't sure what to pick as of choice of style of dress that would suit me. Dona just made me feel so secure. And very welcomed. Like family. And found the perfect dress for me. Needless to say I thought I couldn't never pull off a mermaid dress! But I did! Lol! Dona understood my needs. And exactly what I was looking for. I am forever grateful to her. Thank you so much!

Michelle
Michelle Colmer

Getting married on 12/13/2019

They made looking and picking out wedding dresses so enjoyable! Not stressed at all

Jill was so amazing with helping me find my perfect dress. She pulled all different styles of dresses to figure out what I liked and felt comfortable in. Couldn’t be happier with my wedding dress!

Ashley
Ashley

Getting married on 10/27/2019

Un. Be. Liev. Able

I went in thinking I wouldn’t find what I was looking for. I gave Gina very few details on what I wanted she picked out 4 dresses and by the 2nd one I put on she already knew what dress was going to be the one for me! She was absolutely correct tears and all happened. I would never send anyone any place else

Y
Yelitza

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Can I go wedding dress shopping here again ?

So many beautiful dresses! If I had to go wedding dress shopping again , without doubt I’d come here again! Dona was amazing! She really gets to know you , your likes and dislikes. 10 stars!

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Yelitza. It was was such a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress. I look forward to seeing you again.
Donna

E
Erica

Getting married on 10/05/2019

I booked an appointment on March 3rd for the Sophia Tolli trunk show. I was paired with Gina & I was so overall pleased with my experience there. I was greeted very warmly, was told to look until I found what I wanted & was helped every step of the way trying on several dresses. Gina was even very friendly and welcoming to my mother in law who was overly excited and suggesting every dress she found.. Haha. I ended up leaving with an AMAZING deal on a designer dress and a wonderful experience. I will definitely be back for my bridesmaid dresses! Thank you again!

Kirsten Bembnowski

Married on 08/03/2019

I have never felt more special and supported.

The experience was so great. Not only was I taken care of but so were my girls and my family. Every dress I tried in was beautiful, it was hard to pick just one. Donna listened to me and every dress she pulled was exactly what I was looking for. Such a fabulous day!

kel

Married on 05/31/2019

Donna was my consultant and she was amazing! By the end of my appointment I really felt like she was an old family friend. She let me try on anything that caught my eye and really helped me figure out what I liked and didn't like. She was also very honest with me. I never once felt pressured to buy something. The selection of dressed was also very affordable. This was the only place I shopped at and I am so glad I did! It was a wonderful experience.

Britt Brat
Brittany

Married on 05/26/2019

Better than expected

I came here wanting a Mori Lee dress, I also had an appointment w/ David's Bridal and I ended up not going there. The place was quite busy but I still got all of the attention I needed/wanted from Donna. Despite me being body conscious she kept hyping me up and would only bring dresses into the room that she thought I'd like. I tried on about 5-8 dresses before finding the one I ended up purchasing. It was no pressure what so ever. I didn't feel like she pressured me into buying something for her to get commission or anything like that. Donna was genuinely trying to find my Cinderella dress and she did. She even gave me a discount on it. I would send anyone I know to this dress shop. Thanks so much Donna for not giving up on me even though I was difficult :)

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

It was such a pleasure Brittany. I genuinely enjoy finding the perfect dress for my customer and helping them to become the beautiful bride that they have always dreamed of.

Regards, Donna

T
Toya

Married on 04/13/2019

They made bridal experience one to remember!

A
Adria

Married on 03/30/2019

I stopped by with my best friend without an appt just to look at wedding dresses. I’m just starting to shop for one and we figured we would just stop in to check it out. Jill was amazing. She treated us like we had an appointment, helped pull dresses to try on, and explained the process. She wasn’t overbearing and very helpful. She made it a fun and light afternoon. I’m looking forward to scheduling an appt with her to come back and try on more.

A
Aly

Married on 03/30/2019

Thank you so much Gina! You helped me find my dream wedding dress! You were so warm and genuine. I never once felt any pressure and felt like you were on my side and looking out for my best interest 100%! I’d recommend Athena’s to everyone I know!

Athena's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Aly! The feeling was mutual...you were all so much fun to work with. See you soon

G
Gina

Married on 03/23/2019

Should have come here first! Left feeling happy and relieved instead of pressured and not listened to.

H
Hilary

Married on 03/15/2019

I loved my experience at Athena’s! Iris was super attentive and helpful. It was the first place I went on my dress search, so I didn’t buy that same day; however, I went back this past weekend and got the dress of my dreams!

Aleisa
Aleisa

Married on 03/15/2019

Iris at Athena's Bridal was amazing! I was looking for a specific dress by Morilee and had called a couple of other salons who all told me they wouldn't be able to get it until August. They also told me that I'd be required to pay the cost of shipping to the store. Athena's Bridal just so happened to be hosting a trunk show for Morilee a couple weeks later. I called and spoke to Iris, asking if this dress would be there. She went above and beyond to call their rep and asked her to add this dress to the trunk show at no cost to me. My appointment came and Iris was my consultant. She made sure THE dress was there and pulled many other dresses that she thought I'd like. Iris was the sweetest person and very helpful. I felt at ease trying on all these beautiful gowns with her help. Because of Iris, I was able to say "yes to THE dress" of my dreams! Thank you Iris & Athena's Bridal!

B
Brandy

Married on 03/02/2019

Loved my experience here! They made me feel comfortable and helped me find a dress that was perfect!

Married on 02/23/2019

Just ordered my dress from here and had a great experience with Iris. She was patient and helpful. Also has a great selection of dresses that are affordable in price. I would definitely recommend.