Reviews
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rachel
Nanci was absolutely wonderful to work with! Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL and she was able to help us stay within our budget and still get everything we wanted. I can’t thank her enough! I was so happy with my bouquets and arrangements for the ceremony space. She also recommended my hair and makeup artist! Definitely give her a call if you are looking for a florist in the Duluth/Johns Creek/Buford area!
Wedding: 06/10/2018
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Wow! What a gorgeous bride, inside and out..... Thank you so much to you, and your mom, Such a pleasure to work with! Congrats again and best wishes! <3 :) Nanci P.S. please kiss Buttercup for me!

Christy
Nanci did an amazing job at my daughters wedding and reception two weeks ago! We had the most beautiful flowers, bouquets and stunning arrangements at the reception! 11 months ago when my daughter chose Nanci as the florist for her wedding she had an idea of how she wanted the florals to look. Nanci delivered “over the top” “stunning” and amazingly gorgeous arrangements! Thank you Nanci for making my daughters wedding a beautiful memory!
Wedding: 04/28/2018
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Thank you! You are so welcome you and Haley were such a pleasure to work with.... and you can't go wrong with The Payne Corley House!

Laura
Excellent service. The flowers were beautiful and she made a quick change of plans when my mother in law passed and we needed a seat flower versus a wrist corsage. It was beautiful. I would recommend Nanci to anyone for flowers for any occasion not just weddings.
Wedding: 04/07/2018
Services Used: Flowers
Thank you Laura and congratulations and best wishes! Please keep in touch, let’s meet for coffee sometime! Nanci

Courtney
Nanci did an outstanding job with my wedding!! She was very responsive and very accommodating with all of my requests. Nanci went out of her way to make sure I felt so special on my wedding day. She took my vision and brought it to life. Every single little detail was executed so perfectly. I have received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was, and it is all thanks to Nanci. I highly recommend her for your upcoming wedding!! Thank you for everything Nanci!!
Wedding: 11/25/2017
Thank you Courtney! Wishing you and James a lifetime of happiness!!❤️

Margarita
Working with Nanci made my entire experience so much more pleasant. She's awesome! She immediately understood my concepts for my wedding and made it happen. She went above and beyond to make everything look beautiful and perfect. Charlie did an amazing job designing my chuppah, and everything looked better than I could have ever envisioned. Also, after much searching, it's clear they are also THE BEST and most fair in pricing. I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone. 5 stars for my 5-star treatment. Thank you!
Wedding: 10/29/2017

Victoria
Nanci did an amazing job!! I got so many compliments on mine and my girls bouquets!!! The guys looked great, as well as the special ladies who got wrist bands! She executed my Pinterest find perfectly!!! A real pleasure to work with!!!!
Wedding: 10/14/2017

Denae
Nanci is just amazing. She’s so sweet and accommodating. She goes out of her way to make your day special. She’s a perfectionist and makes sure everything goes right. Omg she’s the best. If you’re looking for good quality flowers and a good spirited person to do it. Nanci is your girl!!! Please do yourself a favor and book with Atlanta Wedding florals!! Xoxo Denae’ and Kevin
Wedding: 10/07/2017
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Love you sweet girl! I hope you have an amazing honeymoon!!! :) All the best to you and your handsome husband..... XOXO Nanci

Courtney
Nanci was amazing! She is so sweet and she went above and beyond to make my vision for my wedding become a reality. If you're looking for the perfect flowers to add dimension to your decor and someone who is creative and can help you work with any limitations at your venue, choose Atlanta Wedding Florals!
Wedding: 09/08/2017
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Thank you sweetie! It was a beautiful day.... such a gorgeous bride! please stay in touch! XOXO

Ashley
Nancy Altman was amazing! She delivered exactly what was promised in previous meetings and communications. She was such a pleasure to work with and incredibly considerate.
Wedding: 09/02/2017
Services Used: Flowers
Thank you so much Ashley! The feelings are mutual.... It was such a pleasure working with you, I so appreciate you putting your trust in me..... please say hi and thank you to your sweet mom!:)

Mary
Nanci was an absolute joy to work with and extremely accommodating. I met with five different florists, Nanci was the only one who actually took the time to listen to my vision and actually put together the arrangement I had envisioned. I would highly recommend her and her prices are excellent. I received many compliments from guests, the venue was absolutely breathtaking!!!!!! Thank you again Nanci for making my daughter's day so special, you are an absolute joy to work with.
Wedding: 08/26/2017
Thank you Mary!:)

Tabitha
Nanci was very flexible when trying to fit floral decor in our budget. She was always a delight to deal with. We did run into some communication issues the day of the wedding regarding flower delivery but I contribute that to miscommunication and the high emotions of the wedding day and of my bridal party. I did not communicate with her directly the day of. Nanci was professional and I would definitely recommend her. Her work (bouquets, cake decor, and boutonnières) were beautiful!
Wedding: 07/03/2017

Alexandra
WOW!! It's so hard to know what you are getting when you pick a place for flowers because you never know what you are getting until the day of. All I can say is that for a very very picky Bride, I was BEYOND impressed with Nancy. She was so easy to work with from the planning to final day. Not only that but she made sure I was happy with the flowers. I HIGHLY recommend her! #supportsmallbusiness
Wedding: 05/26/2017

Vicki
Nanci is awesome! We loved her exceptional service. Her flowers are perfectly made according to our like. I simply explained what I wanted with my bridal bouquet and she arranged it perfectly! Nanci is also very sweet and professional. I highly recommend her!
Wedding: 04/29/2017

User6536257
Nanci was amazing to work with! I showed her a picture of what I was wanting and my budget. She created exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend using her to receive a personalized service. She is very knowledgeable and personable. Atlanta Wedding Florals is a must for your wedding!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Flowers
Thank you so much Jenna! You and your mom were such a pleasure to work with....:) so honored that I was a part of making your dream day magical!... keep in touch! Nanci ATL Wedding Florals fb.me/welovebridesinatlanta

Natalie
Absolutely use Nanci ! My flowers were amazing. Everyone commented on them. As well, my bouquet was beyond what I expected. Just ridiculously georgeous! Her flowers made the wedding. Seriously ! Book this woman. Atlanta wedding florals amazing.
Wedding: 12/08/2016

Chelsea
Nanci was wonderful in so many ways to work with! She did our rehearsal and wedding, November 18 and 19th 2016 at Watershed on Peachtree and The Georgian Terrace. She was able to make that ball room at the Georgian Terrace look spectacular, all arrangements were beautiful and all my bridesmaids bouquest were so pretty and the perfect size! She totally understood my vision for my wedding and knocked it out of the ball park! I highly recommend Atlanta Wedding Florals!!!! I wish I could share picture of what she did for us.
Wedding: 11/12/2016

User7366754
Nanci did my daughter's wedding flowers on October 22, 2016. The flowers were beautiful. She stayed in our budget and provided fabulous flowers that everyone loved. Nanci gave us suggestions for the wedding ceremony, bouquets, and the table arrangements. It was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Nanci. She is great.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Katie
Nanci was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! She is very attentive, responsive and professional! I had a blast working with her! Everything you need to help your big day to be less stressful.
Wedding: 10/01/2016

Holly
I absolutely LOVED the flowers Nanci provided for me on my wedding day. She was very responsive to text and email throughout the whole process. She had great ideas during our initial meeting, helped me navigate through the different types of flowers, and touched base leading up to my big day. I would definitely recommend Nanci and Atlanta Wedding Florals to any Atlanta area bride-to-be!
Wedding: 10/01/2016

Addison
When I met with Nanci, she was very personable and professional! She listened to my ideas and helped me create the bouquet of my dreams! She was by far, the most accommodating florist that I met with. I am so happy that I chose her to design the flowers for my wedding!
Wedding: 07/16/2016