Back to Austin Wedding Experts

14 Reviews for Austin Wedding Experts

Featured
Brittany

Married on 08/08/2014

Tobi is very professional makeup artist. I had no clue what to do with my make up for my wedding day. Tobi knew just what to do and she made me feel beautiful and excited for my wedding day. The day of the wedding she was so professional. She was on time, so easy to talk to, and listened to what each of my bridesmaid wanted.

Bethany

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Absolutely fantastic work and person! She did an amazing job at my sisters wedding!

O
Olivia Unnasch

Married on 03/30/2019

I had a great experience with Austin Wedding Experts. Tobitha was very flexible with my trial hair/makeup as well as wedding day.

I highly recommend Austin Wedding Experts. I felt like a princess and my makeup was flawless and lasted all day. Tobitha is very thorough and does amazing work!

Shannon

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing service for a great price!

Tobitha and all of Austin Wedding Experts are AMAZING! They value providing you and your wedding party an amazing experience and service for an affordable price. They listened to me and my girls and gave us each exactly what we wanted, our make up was flawless and our hair was perfect. They even went above and beyond to help my husband because he had an allergic reaction the day of the wedding that effected his face. They also placed the guys boutonnieres :) We cannot thank them enough!

Stacie

Married on 10/06/2018

AWE did an amazing job on my makeup for my themed birthday event! I had so many compliments and referrals that were passed out because of the way my makeup stayed on the entire evening and the pop that it gave! I will continue to recommend Austin Wedding Experts over and over again! Thanks guys!

Anna

Married on 09/29/2018

Tobi was such a joy to work with and made me feel my most beautiful! She was professional, friendly and went out of her way to make my friends and family feel their best. Plus, she was able to put all of my wishes into reality with the hair and makeup design, and it was flawless. I highly recommend Tobi and Austin Wedding Experts for all your wedding events!

Alicia

Married on 07/17/2018

I was hesitant about doing airbrush for the first time and I didn’t know what I wanted for my bridal portraits or day of wedding makeup. So I searched online and found Austin Wedding Experts. They did my make up for the day of my bridal portraits and she made it look perfect & flawless! They not only made I look great, but also feel great. My portraits are perfect and of course I hired Austin Wedding Experts to do my make up for the day of my wedding after my flawless portrait make up! I highly recommend.

Becca

Married on 06/19/2018

I couldn’t have been happier with the service I received. Tobi is so professional and such a sweet soul. I would recommend her, hands down.

Samantha

Married on 06/09/2018

Tobitha did an amazing job getting my wedding party and myself photo ready! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Ariana

Married on 11/05/2016

Tobi is the best at what she does! She made my wedding so much more relaxing knowing that she was taking care of me and my girls!

K
Kaylie Fontenot

Married on 04/30/2016

Tobi is amazing

First and foremost I want to start with the fact that Tobi is just a sweet soul. She was able to listen to what I wanted and make my vision a reality. On the day of my makeup trial, which was also my bridal portrait day, it POURED. Flooded so badly that we couldn’t even drive back to Houston until days later. Tobi still made sure my makeup looked flawless for my photos and it stayed evening through my rainy shoot. When wedding day rolled around, she made me so comfortable and relaxed. I highly recommend Tobi for your big day. She is as amazingly talented as she is kind!

Stacy

Married on 04/16/2016

Tobi is so amazing, professional, and compromising. I wasn't happy with my first lip color and she was so amazing to change whatever I needed. I love her so much, I had my baby in my hand the entire time of my make up being done and Tobi acted like it was no big deal and she is simply amazing!

Amanda

Married on 03/26/2016

Tobi is a makeup genius! My makeup looked so beautiful on my wedding day and it stayed put all day & night! It still looked flawless when we got to the hotel after the wedding at midnight and she did my makeup around 3pm. She’s so sweet & so easy to work with. I would highly recommend her services.

J
Jordan

Married on 11/14/2015

From the beginning of the booking process to the moment I walked down the isle, Tobi was on top of it! She did mine and a few girls in my bridal party. Each one of us looked so beautiful! Make up is an art, and she is the perfect artist. I don't have enough words to explain how much I recommend her. Thanks again!