Back to Az-Izz

Featured
Jane Stewart

Married on 11/24/2018

Unbelievable entertainment!

We had this band for my daughter’s wedding reception and I can’t express the level of entertainment they provided. Their energy level was over the top. So professional and talented. The total experience from the day we signed the contract was top notch! Would HIGHLY recommend them!

Emily W

Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Wedding

They were wonderful! We continue to receive compliments on how great the band was at the wedding!

P
Pam Oates

Married on 01/17/2019

Best experience ever!!

Having Az-Izz perform at my daughters wedding made me the event spectacular! They are such professionals and immediately created a rapport with our guests! Everyone loved their music and their performance! They are a class A act! We felt lucky to have been able to book them in advance.

Kristen Arsenault

Married on 01/12/2019

Time of my life

AZZ IZZ brings the ENERGY! They put their heart and soul into choreographed dancing and insanely good singing to create the best party of our LIVES! 10/10 would recommend every single time.

Leslie Bobo

Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Band for a Wedding Reception!

This band is FABULOUS! Our son had heard them at another wedding and told our daughter she had to hire them for her wedding. We could not be happier with their representation, their professionalism, their approach, and most important, their music. They appealed to everyone in the room at some point in time and they kept the dance floor moving. Everything about the band was excellent, but we really loved the Horns. We were very, very pleased with Az-IzZ for our wedding!

Maggie C.

Married on 12/22/2018

Incredible

Az-Izz is the absolute best band of all time! I had seen them play a few years prior to my wedding and knew instantly I wanted this band for my wedding day. Az-Izz takes your wedding to another level and creates magic. As a bride you always hope your guests will be having as much fun as you are and because of this band everyone at our wedding was having just as much fun as my husband and I were! Everyone left my wedding saying "that was the best band I have ever seen". Thank you Az-Izz!

Meredith Fisher

Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Performance

Incdredible performance! We danced the entire night. The band gave 110% energy. Great variety of songs - everyone from 13 to 75 years old loved Az-Izz!

S
Stewart-Reid Wedding Acct

Married on 11/24/2018

Reception was legendary

Very professional, accommodated music requests, excellent interaction with guests. Guests still comment it was the best reception band they have ever seen!

Maggie Gladney

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing wedding band!

AMAZING WEDDING BAND! Az Izz was incredible! They were so much fun and really made our wedding night so special!

kylee

Married on 10/27/2018

THE HIT OF THE NIGHT!! Our wedding guests are still talking about this band!

If you’re looking for the greatest wedding band, look no further!

They’re professional, so much fun, and oh so talented! So happy we had them for our wedding.

Elizabeth

Married on 09/15/2018

Made our wedding spectacular! Worth every Penny!

I had heard about this band from my daughter and her friend who hired them for her wedding. They told me they were great. But they were better than great! They played for 3 hours straight and kept my guests on their feet dancing the entire time. They were worth every penny!

A
Archie

Married on 09/01/2018

At a wedding in Missouri on Sept 1, 2018. Az-Izz was awesome. Mastered the blast from the past and was banging in the now flawlessly. Keep it going guys! Worth every dime they were paid. Kept the audience engaged the entire night - Ages 8 -80! Bring your defibrillator because these guys can rock the boat!

Emily

Married on 07/07/2018

Az Izz was AMAZING! I received so many compliments from so many of the guests at our wedding. Absolutely fabulous entertainers/performers and worth every penny! Great variety of song choices as well, so all age groups were able to enjoy. I would 110% recommend hiring Az Izz as your wedding band. You will not regret it!

Keith

Married on 06/17/2018

Simply put, this is the best man I have ever seen or heard I had a wedding or private party Everyone danced and when they weren’t dancing they were watching and being entertained.

B
Blaire Mitchell

Married on 06/16/2018

Az Izz was amazing and so easy to work with. They were highly accomodating to our requests and saw them through when it came to our reception!

Az Izz is beyond incredible! When it comes to professionalism, they exceeded our expectation. Not only do they provide excellent entertainment but they make every effort to please their clients. Not a single request was missed and they brought the house down with their voices and dance moves! We can’t put into words how awesome it was to have them be a part of our reception. Our goal was to keep everyone on the dance floor until the end and that goal was definitely met. Thank you Az Izz! (Photos by Ben Finch, Finch Photo)

Linda

Married on 06/08/2018

We had a very unfortunate thing happen at the start of my daughters reception... The air conditioning went out. It was 90 degrees outside and we were not able to turn on any of the ceiling fans due to the beautiful drapes and lighting that were hung on the ceiling. Cutting the story short... AZ IzZ saved the night. They are absolutely amazing. They had our very hot guests on the dance floor the whole night and the reception turned out fine because of them. We had so many comments about how awesome they were and how people felt like they had been to a concert. We would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

H
Hollan

Married on 06/02/2018

I mean WOW! HANDS DOWN BEST BAND EVER! They had everyone out on the dance floor! They are so much fun and play awesome songs! We all didn't want the night to end- they were the highlight of the reception! You are going to want them to play for all of your parties after you have them play at your wedding or whatever event you might have! Not only are they fun but they are such a genuine band off stage and really listen to your needs and wants. Az-Izz, thank you for making my reception so much fun for our guests- still wishing we could go back to that night and do it all again and have even MORE fun! I could go on and on about them, but just go ahead and book them and see for yourself how amazing they are! The Smith's love y'all!

Morgan

Married on 06/01/2018

Az-Izz performance was incredibly entertaining, high energy, and perfect for any celebration! They were such a pleasure to work with!

R
Rob

Married on 05/26/2018

This band was amazing - great sound and read the crowd so well no one wanted to leave the dance floor. They also did an excellent job as emcee of our wedding reception. We were very pleased!

D
Deb

Married on 05/12/2018

Az IzZ was truly amazing and kept the reception fun and exciting! The team was so polite and courteous as well as excellent musicians and singers! I was amazed at how many of our guests stayed til the last song and that was surely attributable to this fabulous group!

B
Beth

Married on 04/21/2018

Az-Izz was incredible at our wedding reception! From the set up, phenomenal music and show, our guests are still talking about what a great time they had and how fabulous our band was! Everyone danced and had the best time! Money was well spent and well worth it!

A
Anna

Married on 04/14/2018

Hands down, the best decision we made during the wedding planning process was hiring Az-Izz! They were FABULOUS from start to finish and made our reception an absolute blast! We have received so many compliments from guests who enjoyed them as much as we did! Guests who had never seen/heard them before were absolutely blown away! We have been to many wedding receptions and they are the BEST of the best! We feel so fortunate that they were available and able to play on our daughter’s special day! Many many thanks to Az-Izz for creating an eclectic atmosphere and for setting the tone for such a fun evening!

Meredith

Married on 03/11/2018

Ax-Izz was absolutely fantastic! Everyone at my wedding was raving about how incredible they were. I was particularly struck by their versatility in the many different kinds of music they can play. I HIGHLY recommend this band and thank them for making my wedding so special!

P
Patrick

Married on 02/03/2018

Hands down one of the best bands. Our wedding experience was incredible and I would say that Az-Izz was a large part of that. I could not have been any happier with their involvement. Thank you guys for making our night incredible.

Leslie

Married on 01/12/2018

Az-Izz is one of the hottest bands out there right now and are worth every penny. They are full of energy and put on a great show! I am always so happy when one of my clients books this band!