Back to Bacalao Films

2 Reviews for Bacalao Films

B
Brandon Robinson

Married on 02/24/2019

Bacalao Films- Simply The Best You Can Get!

MIchelle and David made us feel so comfortable and the whole filming experience during our wedding felt so natural and organic. They created such a laid back relaxed atmosphere for us that there were times where we forgot they were filming. The video got back to us within a week and the production value and cinematography was breath taking. Everything they captured was executed perfectly and with such precision. I highly recommend Bacalao Films! No company that we researched and viewed even came close to the quality of Michelle and Davids craft.

K
Kimberly

Married on 05/30/2018

Pure Wedding Videography Talent

What can I say? Michelle and David gave us the most beautiful wedding video that we will forever cherish. At first view after anxiously awaiting it's delivery, my hubby and I were both brought to tears. We had a very intimate Costa Rican wedding with our closest family members and chose a highlight video. The final product beautifully captured our special day perfectly. Everything we experienced that day was within the video, including every natural CR wonder like the capuchin monkey that looked down at us with curiosity while taking photos and video footage within Manuel Antonio National Park.

It was incredible! Coming home, we held our reception at our home; Costa Rica themed of course, with our wedding video playing on a loop all day on display for our guests. I cannot explain to you enough the comments I heard from our friends and family after watching it. They honestly felt that they were at our CR wedding. I honestly cannot believe the emotion that our video brings out in those that watch it. Not to mention, the background music is amazing. True talent in these videographers! Some of the best work I have ever seen!

Truly genuine people as well! I enjoyed spending the big day with them! They were extremely generous and thoughtful - even congratulating us with a fresh coconut drink and helping me with my dress while exploring the rainforest and sandy beaches. In the months up until the big day, Michelle assisted me with mapping out a game plan for the big day to get the most scenic footage. :)

Thank you thank you thank you, from the bottom of hearts. You have no idea how much this video means to us and forever will. Cannot wait to continue to share this throughout the years and reflect on how magical May 30, 2018 really was. We will forever remember it and it's thanks to you.

Sincerely,
Kimberly & Mark Pinnella

Bacalao Films's reply:

Thank you Kim and Mark, for allowing us to be part of your beautiful day! We had such a great time and it was a true honor to be able to capture your love. This review is amazing