Back to BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS

42 Reviews for BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS

J
jessica

Married on 12/23/2017

Awesome experience! We loved everything!

L
Lesley

Married on 12/02/2017

Backstage has delivered astonishing work-every time.

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Lesley.

D
David

Married on 12/01/2017

Backstage Productions always supersedes what they promise to give. They are always willing to go the extra mile for the best quality of work for their clients. They are extremely professional, punctual, and dedicated to any event they participate in.

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward working with you in many future events.

P
Perla

Married on 10/10/2017

Amazing professionalism and dedication! , The event came out amazing and the support and flexibility provided by BSP made the event a one of a kind, surpassing my expectations and those of the guests. Love them, highly recommended.

Many thanks!

Y
Yerenett

Married on 09/16/2017

I highly recommend Backstage production for your upcoming event. They will go the extra mile for you and provide you the best quality service!
My event really stand out and was the talking of the night!

Yerenett,
Thank you so much for you review, we look forward working with you in the near future.

Rene

Married on 07/08/2017

Very professional, knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. The illumination and pin lighting really set a romantic and elegant tone as we danced our first song on clouds. They truly brought our dream wedding to life and our expectations were not only met, but beyond exceeded!

T
Thania

Married on 11/18/2016

I really recommend Backstage Productions, my wedding was amazing and everything looked gorgeous thanks to their services! The flowers, center pieces, the cake and every little detail just looked more beautiful with such lights. I had my fairy tale wedding just like I wanted, Im so thankful with Marissa for all her help and for the great services they offer.

M
Mari Carmen

Married on 11/12/2016

Backstage Productions exceeded my expectations the moment I walked into my wedding venue. I absolutely loved the wall wash, pin lights, my monogram and the outdoor lighting. I had nothing but great comments on my wedding which really made me so happy. If you truly want to transform your wedding, I highly recommend Backstage Productions!

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us. It was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding.

N
Nelissa

Married on 11/05/2016

Backstage productions added a beautiful touch to our wedding. All our guests loved the dancing on clouds, they are the best out there! I'm so glad we booked them.

Dear Nelissa and Rick:
Thank you so much for choosing our services. May God Bless your marriage.

S
Sabrina

Married on 10/22/2016

BSP took my ideas and brought them to life. My wedding would not have been perfect, if it wasn't for them. My husband and I shared our first dance dancing on the clouds. It felt like a fairy-tale dream. Our venue was already beautiful, but BSP lighting enhanced it. It was then gorgeous. Thank you, Backstage Productions, for making my dream wedding a reality.

Dear Sabrina:
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your beautiful wedding.
May God Bless your marriage.

S
Sonia

Married on 07/16/2016

Me gustó muchísimo, quedamos encantados

A
Aracely

Married on 11/14/2015

They brought my daughter 15th to life, thank you so much

Gina

Married on 10/24/2015

Backstage is the very best for any lighting needs! I loved their work!

E
Elizette

Married on 06/27/2015

Maricela and backstage productions did a phenomenal job at our wedding! We were extremely pleased with the final product and how they transformed our venue into a magical place!

Rebecca

Married on 03/28/2015

Maricela is an exceptional human being to work with and her work is nothing short of magical! Backstage's quality and attention to detail will enhance your event decor to another level. The illumination and spot lighting will have your guest experiencing something like never before. There's no other production team like Backstage!

Rebecca:
Thank you so much for trusting us and thank you for your compliment, you made my day :)
Backstage Productions is always passionate to produce gorgeous illumination for your events, we love what we do !

Rene

Married on 12/06/2014

Lighting was great and highly recommend cake spotlight

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure be a part of your beautiful wedding. May God Bless your Marriage.

J
Jackeline

Married on 10/18/2014

Backstage Productions absolutely provided the best customer service and support throughout our wedding planning! Maricela is a talented professional and extremely knowledgeable offering expert advice about her industry. Our wedding reception was an absolute dream! We literally Danced in the Clouds for our first dance! Everyone was in awe of the beautiful event lighting that created such a romantic space for our friends and family. From start to finish I would definitely recommend this vendor. Prepare to be amazed!

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Thank you ~ Thank you ~ Thank you.
May God Bless You.

U
User4523180

2+ years ago

Maricela with Backstage Productions was great to work with. Our event looked beautiful with the added touch of uplighting, pinlighting, follow spot light for our first dance and a customized logo on the wall at our wedding reception. I planned my wedding from out of state and everything worked out perfectly with this vendor when I arrived in South Texas. They truly helped add to our magical night!

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your big day. Your wedding was absolutely exquisite with the perfect ambiance.
God Bless you Always.

U
User4311844

2+ years ago

Loved working with this great company! Highly recommend them to anyone needing their service.

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Thank you so much for your preference. May God Bless your marriage.

Genesis

Married on 10/26/2013

Best service, it makes your special day stunning! And unforgettable!

gaby

Married on 10/19/2013

Very professional crew.. Always at my service and willing to work with me innmaking my day one to remember! Aand let me tell youbTHEY DID everything was soo soo perfect and breathtaking THANK YOU GUYS

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Your welcome, Gaby. It was a honor to be a part of your amazing wedding and transform the venue indoor and outdoor with special lighting.
Thank you so much for choosing our services. God Bless you.

Y
Ysa

Married on 10/05/2013

Maricela and all the staff from Backstage are fantastic! The lighting inside and outside were incredible. They listened to all my ideas, took them to heart, and made our wedding even more special. I wholeheartedly recommend their services!

Dear Ysa:
Our team would like to thank you for giving us a wonderful opportunity to service you. It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services. You are our inspiration in doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!

C
Celina

Married on 09/14/2013

Backstage productions did an amazing job with the lighting at our wedding! It transformed the venue and even had us dancing on clouds. We couldn't have been happier and so glad they were a part of our special day!

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Thank you Celina for giving us the opportunity to transform your beautiful wedding, it was a pleasure be a part of your big day.
May God Blessed your Marriage.

C
Claudia

Married on 07/27/2013

The venue looked enchanting which made my daughter feel like a princess.

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS's reply:

Thank you for trusting our services. It is always a pleasure to work with you.

P
Pilar

Married on 05/18/2013

I found Backsage Production while browsing the Internet preparing for my daughters quinceanera. I decided to visit their office and was amazed by the level of professionalism and courtesies extended to me. Their recommendations were great! My guests were intrigued and fascinated by how beautiful their lighting turned out. I received many compliments about the entire beautiful set up! Thank you Backstage Priductions! :-) staff was also great and attentive at event! :-)

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS's reply:

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS loves transforming ordinary spaces into extraordinary spaces.
Pilar, thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you.