Reviews
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

jessica
Awesome experience!! We loved everything !
Wedding: 12/23/2017

Lesley
Backstage has delivered astonishing work-every time.
Wedding: 12/02/2017
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Thank you so much for your review, Lesley.

David
Backstage Productions always supersedes what they promise to give. They are always willing to go the extra mile for the best quality of work for their clients. They are extremely professional, punctual, and dedicated to any event they participate in.
Wedding: 12/01/2017
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Thank you so much for your review. We look forward working with you in many future events.

Itzel
Todo estuvo fantastico mis invitados no dejaban de hablar de lo hermoso que estuvo mi evento, gracias BackstageP por darle ese toque especial a mi boda!
Wedding: 11/10/2017

Perla
Amazing professionalism and dedication!, The event came out amazing and the support and flexibility provided by BSP made the event a one of a kind, surpassing my expectations and those of the guests. Love them, highly recommended.
Wedding: 10/10/2017
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Yerenett
I highly recommend Backstage production for your upcoming event. They will go the extra mile for you and provide you the best quality service! My event really stand out and was the talking of the night!!!
Wedding: 09/16/2017
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Yerenett, Thank you so much for you review, we look forward working with you in the near future.

Rene
Very professional, knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. The illumination and pin lighting really set a romantic and elegant tone as we danced our first song on clouds. They truly brought our dream wedding to life and our expectations were not only met, but beyond exceeded!
Wedding: 07/08/2017

Thania
I really recommend Backstage Productions, my wedding was amazing and everything looked gorgeous thanks to their services! The flowers, center pieces, the cake and every little detail just looked more beautiful with such lights. I had my fairy tale wedding just like I wanted, Im so thankful with Marissa for all her help and for the great services they offer.
Wedding: 11/18/2016

Mari Carmen
Backstage Productions exceeded my expectations the moment I walked into my wedding venue. I absolutely loved the wall wash, pin lights, my monogram and the outdoor lighting. I had nothing but great comments on my wedding which really made me so happy. If you truly want to transform your wedding, I highly recommend Backstage Productions!
Wedding: 11/12/2016
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Thank you so much for choosing us. It was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding.

Nelissa
Backstage productions added a beautiful touch to our wedding. All our guests loved the dancing on clouds, they are the best out there! I'm so glad we booked them.
Wedding: 11/05/2016
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Dear Nelissa and Rick: Thank you so much for choosing our services. May God Bless your marriage.

Sabrina
BSP took my ideas and brought them to life. My wedding would not have been perfect, if it wasn't for them. My husband and I shared our first dance dancing on the clouds. It felt like a fairy-tale dream. Our venue was already beautiful, but BSP lighting enhanced it. It was then gorgeous. Thank you, Backstage Productions, for making my dream wedding a reality.
Wedding: 10/22/2016
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Dear Sabrina: Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your beautiful wedding. May God Bless your marriage.

Sonia
Me gustó muchísimo, quedamos encantados
Wedding: 07/16/2016

Aracely
They brought my daughter 15th to life, thank you so much
Wedding: 11/14/2015

Gina
Backstage is the very best for any lighting needs! I loved their work!
Wedding: 10/24/2015

Elizette
Maricela and backstage productions did a phenomenal job at our wedding! We were extremely pleased with the final product and how they transformed our venue into a magical place!
Wedding: 06/27/2015

Rebecca
Maricela is an exceptional human being to work with and her work is nothing short of magical! Backstage's quality and attention to detail will enhance your event decor to another level. The illumination and spot lighting will have your guest experiencing something like never before. There's no other production team like Backstage!
Wedding: 03/28/2015
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Rebecca: Thank you so much for trusting us and thank you for your compliment, you made my day :) Backstage Productions is always passionate to produce gorgeous illumination for your events, we love what we do !

Rene
Lighting was great and highly recommend cake spotlight
Wedding: 12/06/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure be a part of your beautiful wedding. May God Bless your Marriage.

Jackeline
Backstage Productions absolutely provided the best customer service and support throughout our wedding planning! Maricela is a talented professional and extremely knowledgeable offering expert advice about her industry. Our wedding reception was an absolute dream! We literally Danced in the Clouds for our first dance! Everyone was in awe of the beautiful event lighting that created such a romantic space for our friends and family. From start to finish I would definitely recommend this vendor. Prepare to be amazed!
Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Thank you ~ Thank you ~ Thank you. May God Bless You.

User4523180
Maricela with Backstage Productions was great to work with. Our event looked beautiful with the added touch of uplighting, pinlighting, follow spot light for our first dance and a customized logo on the wall at our wedding reception. I planned my wedding from out of state and everything worked out perfectly with this vendor when I arrived in South Texas. They truly helped add to our magical night!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your big day. Your wedding was absolutely exquisite with the perfect ambiance. God Bless you Always.

User4311844
Loved working with this great company! Highly recommend them to anyone needing their service.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Thank you so much for your preference. May God Bless your marriage.