Back to Baker Tent & Party Rental

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 05/09/2015

I used Baker to rent the chairs for our wedding. The price was great and the service was fantastic. A few days before the wedding it looked like it may rain the day of so I called them about adding a tent to our rental and they said I could call as late as two days in advance to have a tent delivered! That is great service! They were on time and quick. It was a great experience!

C
Caleigh

Married on 09/04/2016

I used Baker to rent table cloths and runners for my wedding reception. They were incredibly easy to work with, the products were high quality, and they certainly made a difference in the ambiance for the evening. I would absolutely recommend to others!

User5457475

2+ years ago

We also used Baker for chair rental for our Grand Valley outdoor wedding. The company was able to quote me and advise me with what I needed and what to expect. Chairs were great and delivered/ picked up right on time. Would recommend for any special occasion.!

User3828437

2+ years ago

Great company to work with. Helpful and friendly staff. Lots of products to choose from. Flexible pickup and delivery options.

M
Andree

Married on 08/17/2013

Baker Tent and Party Rental set up the tent and chairs for our outdoor wedding at the Grand Rapids Public Museum. They did a good job. The tent and chairs were in good shape and clean. Baker Tent Rental positioned the tent and chairs to take advantage of the pretty view of the Grand River in the background. The set up and take down was done efficiently and on time.

Amy
Amy

Married on 06/23/2012

I chose this company because they rented both chairs and aisle runners, which I needed (a lot of places don't have aisle runners). They had a lot of different options for chairs, and they were willing to make us a purple satin aisle runner to match our colors and fabric. It was a beautiful touch, and I really appreciated being able to get something so specific without having to make it myself. We also rented a sound system, and Baker delivered everything and set it up, then came and took it all down, so we didn't have to worry about anything!

A
Ali

Married on 07/16/2011

Absolutely wonderful tent and service! Our wedding was right between a lake and banquet hall. The amount of space we measured was just enough for one of their larger tents. WELL, my now husband and I completely forgot to factor in space for stakes! The gentlemen who showed up kindly let us know of the problem and quickly offered to resolve the issue by switching the tent for a slightly smaller, but suitable size. There was no issue with availability or schedules. They were flexible with our needs and worked very quickly! The tent was absolutely perfect for our guests and reception. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I couldn't have been happier with your level of service!

G
Corrales & Long

Married on 06/19/2010

We had a great experience with Baker, we had an unfortunate event have and were no longer able to go through the original rental service we had planned. I called them up 2 days prior to the wedding and was able to reserve several items that would be ready for pick up the following day. They were very flexible and understanding when we were unable to return the items the next day following the wedding.

Theresa Jacobs
Theresa

Married on 05/23/2009

We rented linens and a few cocktail tables from Baker Tent Rental. They were very easy to work with. Their showroom and wall of fabric made it easier for me to decided upon color combinations. They even let me bring in my centerpieces so that I could see it all together. The prices were afforable. The day before the wedding, we realized we needed to rent more table linens. They were flexible and able to aid us in our last minute need. Everyone there is super helpful and friendly. We would use Baker Tent Rental again and recommend them to anyone. Thanks!

L
Lisa

Married on 05/30/2008

I just rented a few items, but they treated me as if I spent loads of money. Very nice

N
Nicole

Married on 07/21/2007

They were helpful and friendly and they were able to work with our add ons and adjustments to our order up until the week before the wedding.

S
Sara

Married on 10/04/2008

I rented wood chairs for my outdoor wedding. I had Baker deliver and setup and takedown the rental chairs. They did a good job. I am very satisfied with the service and would recommend them they were a good value for what I was looking for.

S
Samantha Breen

Married on 06/22/2019

Great place for chairs!

We rented our chairs from Baker Tent Rental for our outdoor wedding ceremony. They arrived and were picked up in time, and were in good shape. Evelyn in the office was super friendly and helpful the whole way through.

A
Anna

Married on 09/17/2016

Baker Rental was very easy to work with!. The Tent was perfect for our venue and their other products (Tables, Chairs, linens, ect. ) were very good quality. The staff that came to set up the tent were very friendly and efficient.

E
Erin

Married on 03/28/2015

4.7

The only things we weren't 100% pleased with were that their facility wasn't great. I scraped the bottom of my car going in and out of their warehouse. I wish someone would've informed me that ahead of time and told me to park just outside. The day we had to pick up out rental items, there was a massive amount of construction going on all around the facility and we weren't given a heads up. That would've been nice since we were picking things up the day before our wedding.

However, we were VERY pleased with the rental items and the prices for them. Much cheaper than the other places we looked and their quality was fantastic!