Back to Barn at Trinity Peak

H
Featured
Holly

Married on 08/10/2018

We were married at the Barn a few weeks ago and have heard so many positive comments from guests about this venue! Carolyn is a joy to work with. She was super responsive and helpful as we prepped for the big day and was present throughout the day to help ensure everything ran smoothly. There are so many things that are included in rental of the space (decor, tables, uplighting, ceremony space), making the Barn a terrific value - not to mention a GORGEOUS setting for your photos!

Barn at Trinity Peak's reply:

Thank you Holly! We enjoyed having your wedding at Barn at Trinity Peak. Please come back and take anniversary photos every year! I can't wait to see picture- you were a stunning bride!

Emili
Emili

Married on 05/25/2019

Extremely recommend!

I can't express how happy I am with Barn at Trinity Peak. Carolyn went above and beyond. The venue was absolutely beautiful from the minute we got there until the second we left. Carolyn did so much for us. She had amazing advice to give us, she ran around making sure our cupcakes were out and that we had everything we needed. She let gave us free range of the area to take pictures and socialize with guests. I wish I could go back and just hangout! The day was perfect. I am still in heaven! Thank you Barn at Trinity Peak and Carolyn!

Barn at Trinity Peak's reply:

What a beautiful wedding! Your dress was stunning! I hope to see you on your anniversary for photos!

Shelley

Married on 10/06/2018

Carolyn and her crew made our day flow very smoothly. Around for any questions but not in the way. Took time to see our vision and made our dream come true.

Barn at Trinity Peak's reply:

Thank you Shelley for taking the time for a review! We loved being a part of your special day - congratulations to you and Nick! Come visit - you are welcome to take anniversary photos anytime!

R
Rebekah

Married on 09/07/2018

Carolyn is so accommodating! She truly knows what she is doing and had so many great vendor suggestions to help with planning!

Barn at Trinity Peak's reply:

Thank you Rebekah......It is my pleasure to assist you in planning the perfect wedding!

D
Dani

Married on 08/03/2018

Carolyn is absolutely AMAZING! She does a great job of communicating with you and is extremely flexible and accommodating for all your wants/needs. The Barn looked stunning the day of and barely needed much decor. So thankful to her and her team for the most amazing day!

Barn at Trinity Peak's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Dani,,,,,It was such a pleasure working with you, creating your dream wedding. I am going to miss you. Please come back and take pictures anytime. God bless your marriage!

L
Laura

Married on 06/15/2018

My wedding could not have been more perfect! Carolyn and her staff are absolutely amazing to work with. Thank you for everything, and for making my wedding day perfect!

Married on 06/09/2018

Carolyn was very helpful and kind. The workers were super helpful and kind as well. Barn at Trinity Peak is a great place to have a wedding if you're looking for that rustic feel.

C
Cassie

Married on 04/14/2018

Loved our wedding here! Extremely helpful and attentive to our needs! I wouldn't have changed a thing! More than accommodating.

Susan

Married on 11/04/2017

The place is magical, we had the best time and Carolyn worked with us on all of our changes! :) The best service, location and awesome bathrooms, very authentic! It was very reasonably priced and we got a lot more than we paid for, it was amazing!

Jenna

Married on 10/08/2017

This barn venue was everything I expected and more! Everything from the amenities to the staff was beyond amazing. The owner, Carolyn, was great to work with and SO helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process.

E
Emily

Married on 08/25/2017

Absolutely amazing. The Barn at Trinity Peak was able to take my dream wedding and make it reality. It was so easy to plan/coordinate, and Carolyn had an answer for everything. Having the ceremony outside was stunning and carefree, as guests could mingle before and after without relocating. The grounds provide ample locations for photography, and the back bar allows for a more quiet area for guests. While somewhat expensive, I would 100% recommend this venue for anyone looking for a beautiful ceremony and reception. The Barn and grounds have a rustic, relaxed, and romantic feel, and our wedding naturally took the same vibe.

Joshua

Married on 08/28/2016

Carolyn is great to work with. She goes above and beyond to be accomodating to all the needs of each bride/groom. Working with her not only for our wedding, I've also worked with her as apart of her staff and I've witnessed her countless times make sure the bride had everything she dreamed of for her big day. Carolyn is also a wealth of knowledge and if she doesn't know the answer to something, she'll find out. As for the venue, the rustic beauty speaks for itself. I wouldn't recommend any other place if you're considering a barn wedding! Book with Barn at Trinity today!

Married on 08/26/2016

If you want a high quality, classy, yet casual place for your wedding or any special event, this is the venue! Absolutely lovely.

Jeanine

Married on 08/21/2016

The Barn at Trinity Peak is not only a beautiful venue, but it was an absolute pleasure to work with Carolyn! From the time we contacted her and visited the site, to making sure every detail of the day was covered... You could not ask for a more perfect place to have your wedding! The bar(s) and staff were amazing, the costs were very affordable and the whole day was a day for my husband and I to ENJOY! At the last minute, I took advantage of her private wedding planner Peggy and could not have had a better experience. She took over all my last minute details and made the day perfect. Our guests also raved about the premier shuttle bus they provide for the offsite parking. True story... We came home from our honeymoon to thank you cards from our guests telling us how awesome it was and how amazing the venue was.

Jake

Married on 07/03/2016

Carolyn and her team were top notch from the first time we set up a visit to the last minute of our reception. Cannot have asked for a more perfect venue - everything was spotless, great location, decorated beautifully (no need to buy/rent additional items to decorate), very reasonable pricing and was an absolute pleasure working with Carolyn. We had both our ceremony and reception here and seriously everything turned out amazing. Our wedding date was July 3rd and was nervous about the hot weather but with the large oak trees, it shaded the entire ceremony area and no guests complained even after starting 30mins late. The reception area has a great breeze going through with the huge fans and a/c in bar area, there was no issues at all. Cannot recommend this place enough! Huge thank you to Carolyn and her awesome staff!

Married on 07/02/2016

If your looking for a beautiful venue, responsive, caring and professional staff to hold your event; look no further!

We held our wedding at the Barn at Trinity Peak this summer 2016. Carolyn was extremely helpful and responsive. She went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect, which it was due to her flexibility, care and experience. It was my dream to ride my horse when I got married. Carolyn allowed me to have my horse and two mini horses at the Barn at Trinity Peak. She made my dream come true!
The location is convenient for guests traveling in town or out of town as there are hotels very close to the facility. They even have a shuttle service to bring guests to the event as well as parking for those who may need it.

Carolyn is extremely attentive and approachable. She answered any and all of our questions right away and worked closely with our vendors. They too enjoyed working with her. She made our day run smoothly and had ideas and thoughts about things we would've never thought of.

The venue is beautiful! The facility itself is well maintained and simply elegant. The outdoor area is gorgeous and well cared for and the view surrounding the barn is unbelievable!
The staff was welcoming, warm and professional. The service provided was outstanding!

The set up was amazing! You had the feeling of rustic elegance and charm. It was just beautiful!

All of our guests continue to talk about our wedding and the facility. In fact, guests have requested the contact information for Carolyn to have their event at the Barn at Trinity Peak.

Cost was not even comparable to some of the other facilities we looked at, especially when you compare it to the service and ammenities provided at the Barn at Trinity Peak to other venues.
I highly, highly recommend The Barn at Trinity Peak to hold your event. You'd being making a mistake of a lifetime not to!

Susie and Luke

Married on 05/29/2016

This was the absolute perfect spot for us to have our wedding, and I wouldn't have changed one thing about our day at the Barn. Carolyn was the 'hostess with the mostest'.... We have mentioned several times since our wedding about how we couldn't believe how present her and her husband were for the entire day, from set-up to take down. One of the little things that she did, was that she offered the girls a mimosa while we were getting ready. It's all the little things that they did that make them so wonderful. The entire preparation, she was extremely accommodating, and responsive. The venue is also just perfect. We just got done looking at our photos and couldn't believe what great photo ops the venue provided... Beautiful barn, fields, swing, flowers, etc. They just re-did the bar area/area that the girls get ready in, and it is simply beautiful. The outdoor wedding spot was also perfect! It's under two big trees, under an arch, with a field in the background. I couldn't have imagined or wanted to get married anywhere else. Thank you to The Hewitt's for making it an absolutely perfect day!

Margaret

Married on 10/31/2015

Carolyn is a true professional. This entire experience of planning a wedding, can be a little overwhelming, so it was nice to have Carolyn''s creativity to help narrow down options. She took our vision and came up with several options for us. Her expertise in this field is outstanding. She always answered questions and let us visit the site as many times as we needed. We cannot thank Carolyn enough for all of her hard work. It was a pleasure working with her.

Married on 10/10/2015

Here is a video to my wedding at the Barn at Trinity Peak- I always felt that seeing a place in action gives you a better idea:

https://vimeo. Com/148740597

Remember, a venue like this is what you make of it- lighting, decor, etc. So no wedding here is ever the same which is the best part! This is def a place for a "do it yourself" bride. That's what everyone told me the day of my wedding was "this place has touches of your personality all over it! " It's unique and so so beautiful. If you're looking for the average hotel banquet hall wedding, this isn't it.
this is the first time I've ever given a review on anything in my life. I love reading reviews but I've never written one haha. I just loved my wedding so much because of 3 things- my husband, my guests and my venue. Nothing else mattered that day.

Barn at Trinity Peak was exactly what I've always dreamt of. Highly recommend!

R
Rachel

Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I got married at the Barn at Trinity Peak in September 2015. Words can not express our gratitude to Carolyn for helping us prepare for our special day. From the day we originally viewed the venue space over 1 year prior up until the moment we packed up at the end of our reception, she was helpful every step of the way. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous the venue was and it was the perfect location for our “I Do’s”. This was, without a doubt, the most magical day of my life. Thank you for making this day so memorable for us.

B
Brittany

Married on 08/22/2015

Had my wedding here in August and everything was perfect and so beautiful! Carolyn is just the best, from making sure my husband and I always had a drink in our hands to helping guests with anything they might need. Beautiful venue and beautiful people to help on your big day! THANKS BARN AT TRINITY PEAK!

E
Erin

Married on 08/01/2015

Talk about the most beautiful, romantic location to say our I Do’s! Everything from the picture perfect ceremony site overlooking fields of wildflowers, to the rustic barn full of vintage details.. You won’t be able to help but fall in love with Barn at Trinity Peak the second you lay eyes on it. And to top it off, Carolyn, the owner, could not be a more sweet and genuine person to work with! Our friends and family have been raving about this venue since we got married! Thanks for everything!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 07/18/2015

Carolyn, the barn's owner, is so easy to work and always puts the bride & groom first. She knows what she is doing when it comes to renting out her beautiful barn and the surrounding property. Everything is planned out, down to every detail, and Carolyn is personally available the entire day of the wedding to help with any last minute things or just to touch things up around the grounds. She has high standards for her rentals and is so kind and caring! My husband and I loved having our wedding here and would recommend it to anyone looking for a family-friendly, rustic wedding setting.

Sarah

Married on 06/13/2015

Dear Carolyn,

We are still basking in the memories of our wedding ceremony and reception. The Barn at Trinity Peak LLC was perfect. The rustic elegance was exactly what we were hoping for. Thank you for all of your help, support, and care during our planning. Our guests loved you and the venue. The weekend was a dream, just magical. I’ll never know all the hard work that went into making it happen but I appreciate it all so much. Everyone, and I mean everyone, loved the reception.

Thank you!

Love, Sarah and Mike

B
Bethenie

Married on 08/19/2017

Barn at Trinity Peak is stunning! The preparation with the owner was better than expected she was very responsive and willing to answer any questions we had. The day of wedding the owner was available for questions and always present when needed. With the rental they set up the table and chairs for the reception as well as benches for the ceremony. Our only disappointment was that the women were getting ready in the back part of the barn and when we arrived we were told we could not spray hair spray in the open area. This is completely understandable but hindered the plan for getting ready because only one or two people could fit in the bathroom to do their hair at a time, if we had known we would have planned otherwise. Another nice option was the alcoholic options. Instead of only having open bar or cash bar like a lot of places you can purchase kegs and boxes of wine which made it easier on our budget. Overall we had a great experience here!

Barn at Trinity Peak's reply:

Thank you Bethenie for your kind words. I really enjoyed having your wedding at Barn at Trinity Peak. So sorry about the hair spray...we have made changes, so this will not be a factor in the future. Come take anniversary photos here anytime!

Carolyn