Back to Barrera Photography

Darby
Featured
Darby Rice

Married on 03/16/2019

The Barrera's are the best of the best!

Alex & Risa are truly amazing! My husband and I began planning our wedding with only 6 weeks before the big day. As you can imagine, finding vendors in such a short amount of time was stressful, but Alex & Risa were incredibly helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. Hiring a great photographer was my top priority in our wedding, I wanted someone who would capture every moment - and the Barrera's did just that and more!
Alex has an incredible eye for photography and made my husband and I feel super confident in front of the camera. We were so nervous at our engagement shoot, but after seeing the beautiful pictures Alex & Risa took - we knew we made the right decision.
They are a great teamand do an amazing job at putting nervous "newbies" in front of the camera at ease, all while making it a fun experience! Any time we had questions or concerns they were a simple message away and very timely and responsive. Super professional, friendly, and talented!

E
Eliza Ganster

Married on 07/01/2019

Simply stunning

Alex and Risa are wonderful to work with! Not only did they choose a great location, but they also took a variety of pictures for our engagement, which all had a different mood/feel. They were super quick and knew exactly what to do to get amazing shots! Looking forward to working with them for a long time to come!

Y
Yvette

Married on 06/01/2019

Would definitely book again!

From the very start Alex & Risa, were very personable and wanted to know more about us as a couple and I loved that. The day of the wedding they were on time and stayed on top of everything, even when we decided to extend for an extra hour. I would recommend Barrera Photography to capture your wedding, engagement photos or any special moment in your life!

Deborah
Deborah

Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful work!

Alex and Risa did an amazing job with our engagement, bridal and wedding photos. They work well as a team, are very professional, fun and gave us photos back beyond our expectations. They are also responsive and understanding which I believe made me feel they truly cared about us as a couple and I can see the passion they have for photography. The color tones and quality of the photos are perfect. I can say we had an overall great experience and we highly recommend them for your next event.
Ramon & Deborah Barrera

S
Sarenna Richardson

Married on 01/26/2019

Couldn’t be Happier !

We planned our wedding in just a few weeks and were worried we wouldn’t find a photographer in time. Alex was more than accommodating and worked with us on our last minute schedule. We met before the wedding to talk about what shots we were interested in, etc. The day of the wedding Alex and and his wife made us feel at easy and we had such a good time shooting with them. They had great ideas and even snuck us off after the ceremony for a quick urban shoot that turned out amazing. Our pictures were returned promptly and the website was super easy to navigate and share with our loved ones. We loved every single one of pictures and had such an incredible experience with Barrera Photograhy. 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Jaimie

Married on 12/15/2018

the BEST decision!

Working with Alex and Risa felt like working with two of our friends. They're so kind, creative and hardworking. ALL the pictures they have taken for us have come out beautiful. Their attention to detail and color is amazing! As a bride/groom, you are with your photographers a lot during the wedding planning process; from engagements to bridals to all day long on the day of, so make sure you pick people you like hanging out with... AKA Alex and Risa! :)

Malerie

Married on 12/08/2018

We love Barrera Photography!

We are so glad we chose Alex and Risa as our wedding photographers! Picking out wedding photographers can be so overwhelming, but as soon as we came across Barrera Photography, we knew their style was just what we were looking for!

They were seriously SO easy to work with and SO much fun! We are so thankful to have had our wedding day captured in such a beautiful way!

I have attached a few pictures from our special day :)

Melessa

Married on 11/03/2018

Don't Hesitate- Choose Barrera Photography

Alex and Risa are extremely personable and professional and will go the extra mile to ensure the best photographs possible. We immediately hit it off with them and it made for an effortless experience on our end.

They work as a team and carry a large number of memory cards as backups to ensure that a technical malfunction will not erase your memories. I'm not sure all photographers will take that extra step. Very professional!

Besides that, their technical skills and artistic eye are unique compared to the competition.

For something as permanent as photos, I'd recommend going with the best -- Barrera Photography!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 10/20/2018

Simply The Best

We has a truly wonderful experience with Barrera photography! Alex and his wife Risa are consummate photography professionals. They think outside the box and take the most beautiful, romantic and unique photos. We had to take our wedding photos in the rain and they managed to make them gorgeous!

Jorge

Married on 04/28/2018

We were very impressed with the services and quality of work Barrera Photography did; they were early to our wedding which is a great quality to have as a vendor. They were also very patient with us, flexible and listened to our ideas to get the best pictures of the wedding; I definitely recommend their services. Included is one of the great pictures they took; we love this shot.

Miriam

Married on 02/17/2018

The Barreras have a great eye and their photography is really nice! It's not overly stylized, instead opting for a more journalistic style that still has plenty of artistry to it. We loved our pictures. The Barreras are extremely nice and pleasant to work with. The only thing to note is that because they're so nice, if you have a rowdy family and a tight timeline, you might need to pitch in for crowd control and direction if there are a ton of complicated group shots. That's hardly an issue, though, and we highly, highly recommend them!

R
Rachel

Married on 01/28/2018

I'm very self conscious and I was afraid of seeing that in my engagement and wedding photos. BUT the only thing I see in all my photos is love- and pure happiness. They captured all the special moments I wanted and more. They truly went above and beyond the call of duty! My favorite photos include our special first look and a special moment between my bridesmaids when they held hands! Looking through the photos takes me back to my wedding and all the special times with my family and friends! During the wedding itself, I never really saw or heard them taking pictures. Overall not only are they both so very talented, they are very professional. They treated us like family! I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a photo shoot! You will have the best time and they will make you feel so special!

Maria

Married on 10/09/2017

Working with Alex & Riza was by far the best experience I've ever had with any photographer! We take photos often but they truly made our day memorable by their passion in skill. I knew by our friend's experience (Nick & Joise) that they would not disappoint and after receiving our photos yesterday I will admit they continued to surprise us with their excellent service and work!

Wishing you both nothing but the best,
Juan & Maria

Marcos

Married on 09/09/2017

Alex went above and beyond our expectations, all of my friends keep asking who took our pictures! If it's your big day you want to capture every moment for to view later and Alex did just!

Jamie

Married on 09/09/2017

Trust was never an issue with this duo. We were able to completely embrace every beautiful moment of our wedding without the stress of worrying about photos. We are very pleased with how they were able to capture amazing shots while at the same time not causing a distraction or taking up space or attention away from our guest and our big day.

Rose
Rose

Married on 09/07/2017

Excellent job! Thanks guys we highly recommend yall!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 08/11/2017

We had a great time with Barrera Photography! We got so much done in an hour. There was never time where we just stood around for long periods of time trying to figure out what to do, where to go, or what to try. That are very personable, and really love what they do. I would recommend them to anyone!

Melissa

Married on 02/25/2017

Alex & Risa were awesome! From the engagement session to wedding day, I have loved every photo captured! I highly recommend their services, they are fun and creative with their photos. And really take the time to get to know their clients to meet their expectations. Thank you!

Josie

Married on 02/19/2017

Alex & Risa are literally the best! They were incredibly kind and generous with their time and energy on our wedding day and beforehand to help us prep. Their effort, dedication, and attentiveness to photographing our wedding and special moments throughout the day was baffling- everything was captured so wonderfully! They made an already beautiful day even more beautiful with their talent but also their presence. The photos are phenomenal- their creative aesthetic is so tasteful, elegant, and intimate. We are forever grateful for Alex & Risa and recommend them to everyone!

User6674841

2+ years ago

Alex & Risa were great to work with!

Jeff

Married on 12/18/2016

Working with Alex and Risa has been a true pleasure. The attention to detail they put into their craft is immediately shown in the results they deliver. My fiancé and I had such an amazing time during our engagement shoot, they made us feel comfortable and confident. We can't wait for them to photograph our wedding!

G
Gloria

Married on 12/18/2016

Working with Alex and Risa was awesome! They are very professional and make you feel comfortable when taking pictures. During our wedding our families had a lot of requests for photos and they took them gladly. We had so many compliments on them from our guests. I would highly recommend them.

C
Cheri

Married on 12/16/2016

We absolutely loved Alex and Risa! They made us feel so comfortable and at ease knowing they would capture all of our special moments. When they sent us our pictures we were blown away with how many amazing shots they got! They are incredibly affordable and went above and beyond for us!

D
Debra

Married on 11/05/2016

Alex and Risa were so great to work with! From the very beginning they were very responsive and took the time to meet with us before the wedding to show us their work and discuss what we were looking for. During the wedding they were great and found excellent places for us to get amazing photos. We were supposed to do family photos before the wedding but we ended up not having time - Alex and Risa were very laid back and just rolled with it, doing family photos after the ceremony instead. They were both a pleasure to have around - Risa even made me a last-minute bouquet from some of our centerpiece paper flowers that adds an awesome pop of color to our photos.

They also got our photos to us even faster than we expected, and they all look amazing! We are so glad we had the pleasure of having them photograph our wedding and have the memories they captured forever!

G
Gabe

Married on 10/09/2016

We have never been so satisfied with the all around work that Barrera photography provided for our wedding. Truely exceptional service and quality! We will definitely be using them whenever we have any photography needs! Thank you Alex and Risa for making our wedding truely exceptional!