Back to Bartlesville Community Center

Jessica
Jessica Dunlap

Married on 04/06/2019

Totally Amazing!!

We had such an amazing time at our reception at the Bartlesville community center! The place was amazing, the staff, the venue, kitchen, and everything else.. It couldn't have been a more amazing night!

Bartlesville Community Center's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your fast review!! You are awesome!! We wish the best for you and your husband!! Congrats again!!

Becca
Becca Schumacher

Married on 08/05/2017

Incredible Experience!

This was the perfect place to have a wedding for us.
The planning was made so easy by the event coordinator, Lisa, who will walk you through every step of the way if you need it, like I did. I’m a terrible planner, but having someone to say “we’ve had brides do this or this” or “we can try this or this” made the event so much less stressful. She was extremely knowledgeable, both about event planning and the building.
As for the building itself, it is just gorgeous and made for some really great wedding photos. The Bridal Suite was spacious, and myself, my mom, and my three bridespeople, the photographer and a couple of guests never felt crowded. We wanted to keep it traditional and not see each other before the ceremony, and the space made it extremely easy to do that.
I had my ceremony in the Gallery and the reception in Community Hall. The Gallery is a smaller space, but it was plenty big enough for all our guests, and it’s a space that is very simple and chic. It doesn’t take a lot to make it look elegant, so it was the perfect place for the ceremony.
The Community Hall was the perfect place for the reception. It’s so large, but again doesn’t need more than simple decorations to make it look great, but looks beautiful with more complex decorations as well! There was plenty of room for a dance floor, tables, bar, dessert section, food tables, and anything else we could have wanted. My guests never felt crowded, and it was an amazingly fun event.
We prepared our own food and used the kitchen, and it could not have been a better place for that! We could spread out, have multiple stations, and never feel crowded.
As for the setup and prep, the BCC staff did almost everything! Chairs, tablecloths, tables, all set out in exactly the way we wanted them. The only thing we had to do was put the centerpieces on the tables! As for clean up, it was super simple, they do that for you as well! If you use the kitchen, you have to wash your dishes, but other than that, you take your stuff out, and they will do the rest. It makes big events, especially weddings, so much less stress free.
As for our photos, they were beautiful with so many places to take them! The fountain out front, the balcony, the stage, everywhere they all looked amazing because it has such an incredible backdrop.

I cannot stress enough how much I adored my wedding experience here.

Bartlesville Community Center's reply:

Thank you so much Becca for this awesome review!!! Lisa is amazing at what she does and we are so blessed to have her here as our event coordinator!

R
Roxanne Moore

Married on 07/16/2017

Our Dreams Came True

My husband and I got married here on July 16, 2017! Everyone there was so much more than helpful! I never once got any bad vibes or worries about anything that was supplied and taken care of by this venue.

The coordinator made it SO EASY to plan all of it and figure out the perfect ceremony and reception! I got everything I ever wanted, and more. Thanks to this place and the staff, my wedding was a dream and I couldn’t have asked for better.

I highly suggest working with this great crew. They really take care of their clients and do all they can to make things perfect for you.

Thank you guys so much for helping my husband and my dreams come true!

Bartlesville Community Center's reply:

Thank you so much Roxanne for this awesome review!!! You're wedding/reception photos look amazing! We are so glad that you chose the Bartlesville Community Center to have your wedding at! Thanks again!!

K
Kealy

Married on 10/13/2007

3.8

I would recommend this place to anyone. I chose to have both my wedding ceremony and reception here. They have various sizes of rooms to choose from and they provide almost anything you would need (tables, chairs, dishes, silverware, linens, kitchen use, sound system, stage, dance floor, etc) for a fee. They also have all kinds of information about things you may need that they do not have and will help you get it. Their fees are fairly reasonable, except that kitchen use is not included. You have to pay extra for kitchen use , but after the first 4 hours, you have to pay an hourly rate, which stinks. The giant room they have is decorated with many 6 0r 7 ft. Tall trees equipt with lights and they can be moved anywhere you like. Lori Esser is great and a big help. One other thing that kind of stinks... The chairs that they provide are navy blue, which didn't match my wedding, but we dealt with it and you can always dim the lighting. They are talking about getting black chairs.

Hi Kealy!
Here at the BCC we just wanted to say thank you so much for your review! We also wanted to give you an update since your review and say that we now have black spandex chair covers as well as white and cream chair covers!! We are so glad you chose to have your wedding and reception here at the Bartlesville Community Center!