Back to Battle Creek Golf Club

15 Reviews for Battle Creek Golf Club

P
Pam

Married on 06/24/2016

We attended a wedding at Battle Creek a couple of years ago. Every since then, I knew I wanted this to be our spot also. I loved the idea of having the reception and ceremony all in the same location without anyone having to drive to another location. We were so happy select our own caterer and bring our own wine and beer! Rachael, the Event Coordinator, is an absolute jewel and extremely helpful! We highly recommend Battle Creek for your event!

Pam & Keith Green

Married on 04/15/2016

Rachel was the absolute best on site coordinator any bride could ask for. She takes the time to listen and get to know you. She was more than accommodating to us as clients. Our wedding day was made a reality because of her.
Thank you again!
Terrence and Ashley Daniels

Married on 05/23/2015

Battle Creek Golf Club was the perfect location for our reception. It was very open and in a beautiful location. We had the reception venue from 8 am until midnight so we had all day and did not have to rush. The people were very nice to work with and the prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Battle Creek!

Mr. And Mrs. Seeman :)

Battle Creek Golf Club's reply:

Thank you both for your kind words! You & your family were absolutely incredible clients! Looking forward to working with your family again on the next wedding in June! Best of wishes to you both :) -Raechel

User4453993

2+ years ago

Battle Creek was the perfect location for us to have our wedding reception! Raechel was wonderful to work with, she is knowledgable and had some great ideas for the reception! Everything ran so smoothly. We cannot wait to get our pictures back, sunset on the golf course was a beautiful background!

Mackinzey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience. It was truly a pleasure getting to work with you and your family! Would love to see your pictures as well! I know they turned out great, because you looked stunning! Wishing you the best years of your life moving ahead! Don't be a stranger :)

Best Wishes,

Raechel

User5266020

2+ years ago

Service was excellent! The venue was outstanding!

Battle Creek Golf Club's reply:

Thank so much for your kind words! Best of wishes ahead :)

-Raechel

B
Brenda

Event date: 08/09/2014

Kendall and her staff were professional, friendly and great to work with. I would recommend Battle Creek for any special occasion.

L
Leslie

Married on 06/28/2014

Kendall is one of the easiest people I have ever worked with. She was flexible with us and gave us a lot of options. She is always organized and cheery. The venue is wonderful. It is easy to transform it into whatever you have dreamed of your wedding to look like.

User3076471

2+ years ago

We loved this venue! Kendal was so easy to work with and so helpful the day of the wedding. It's like we had a wedding planner for the day of the wedding at the wedding site. They were very accommodating to our schedules and so friendly. We had our dream wedding with the beautiful sunset behind us and I couldn't have asked for more from this venue!

K
Kayla

Married on 06/22/2013

We have not had our wedding yet, (I lied so it would let me write a review) but I wanted to go ahead and write a review so any bride looking for a venue on a budget (like me) will know how affordable Battle Creek is. For a Friday wedding it's 500$, and for a Saturday wedding it's 600$! I could not believe it when Kendall said the prices! That includes having the place from 8am-midnight, free reign of golf course for pictures, basic set up and tear down, tables and chairs, projector screen (have to rent projector), AND as long as there is no event the day before you can go and set up early! You can bring your own alcohol and cater your own food too. It is the perfect place if you're having an intimate, laid back wedding but I believe it can hold up to 200 guests though. The deposit is only 25% down to hold the day which is only 150$ for a Saturday wedding. CRAZY! I'm already in love with this place and we still have 6 months to go! HIGHLY recommend.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 06/08/2013

We just loved working with Kendal, the event coordinator at Battle Creek! She was so happy to assist with anything we needed, from all of our questions to all of the details on the wedding day. She took care of getting the linens, and making sure the room temperature was cool on the day of the wedding, as well as setting up the dance floor and making sure that everything was set up and ready before our guests arrived on the wedding day! Battle Creek has plenty of parking as well as an easy-to-access driveway for the caterer and other vendors. They are also very reasonably priced and have an outside area to set up tables for guests to be able to go outside. I am so happy my husband told me to check into Battle Creek for our reception, and I highly recommend it to any bride looking for a reception venue!

Heather
Heather

Married on 03/23/2013

Talk about getting your money's worth! I did my share of research for ceremony and reception venues. This was the only place that had fair pricing, spacious environment, tables/chairs included, nice atmosphere in general, kitchen with sink refrigerator/freezer, flexible visiting hours, and allowed us to cater our own food.

We had our ceremony and reception here. We had 100 people at our venue but this venue can have 200 standing and I believe 150 sitting. We decided to do our wedding indoors but there is an option for outdoors. We had the building to ourselves from 9am-11pm (of course we didn't need it the whole time but still) and clean up is provided as well. They also offer other great things at an additional price such as: unlimited ice ($10), bar area, dance floor set up, linens, trash collector.

I had no idea so many other venues cost so much for a wedding and I cannot express how grateful I was to find that this venue was so affordable for all it offered. Kendal Turpen helped us from day one until the end. She has a fun, caring personality but is very flexible and easy going. She reassured us of details and things to think about for the big day. Our wedding day was held on a Saturday.

I couldn't believe the amount of other venues that started their fees at: $1200 for only 2-3 hours, not including much of anything else.

I HIGHLY recommend this venue for a wedding, celebration, or reunion!

B
Beth

Married on 03/16/2013

Battlecreek Golf Club was absolutely amazing. Kendall is professional, courteous and gets things done quickly. My out door wedding literally went off without a hitch. I couldn't believe how cheap this venue was, and you get it all day (from about 9am-midnight) with very few strings attached. I couldn't be happier with the way my wedding was handled by this venue. We did run out of hot water while we were cleaning up, and would have liked to have a few more amenities in the kitchen, but other than that, this place is SPECTACULAR!

Amanda

Married on 01/12/2013

Battle Creek Golf Club was Amazing all I can say is Thank you. The Staff was great. They are so Flexible and very reasonable. They gave me so many options from catering to linens. Kendall was wonderful and so very helpful with everything. We had a beautiful wedding! Thanks Battle Creek. Our wedding was 1-12-2013. We had about 160 guests and it was perfect for this amount. Never felt crowded. Once againg thanks Battle Creek for making our special day so great!

Married on 10/27/2012

Kendal was abslutley amazing! I loved my experience there and to make one of the most stressful days for a girl and make it it into nothing was awesome! By far the best place ever!

ashley

Married on 08/02/2014

4.7

Battle Creek Golf Club was an amazing venue for my wedding! The price was extremely affordable and Kendal was helpful throughout the process by responding to my questions and she even put my chair sashes on my chairs for me. The day before the wedding she kept asking was there any thing else I needed. The only thing was that since the venue is smaller I had to stay in the small dressing room to not be seen by my groom, theres no oven, and the club is still opened to the public and a few golfers were there and even screamed at my groom "Don't do it! " But overall I had the perfect wedding!