Back to Bay Kings Band

Nicole
Featured
Nicole

Married on 09/29/2018

Best Night of our lives with great music!

We never wanted the band to stop playing! Every single one of the guests at our wedding was dancing, up to our 97 year old grandma. So many compliments from the guests about the band. Brandon was so organized, friendly and accommodating. Wish we could do it all over again so we could have such a fun night with the Bay Kings again.

L
Lia Timmel

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Out of this world!

Bay Kings Band blew us away by their performance at our wedding. They surpassed all of our expectations and then some. They had guests on the dance floor before dinner even started and the dancing never stopped. The music selection was exactly what we were hoping for. They are extremely talented and had such a good groove going the entire night! We have had so many guests inquire about which band we used. And I am so happy to recommend them to everyone I know. We had the time of our lives.

M
Molly Boyd

Getting married on 11/02/2020

Would recommend over and over and over again!

I love working with Bay Kings Band! The group of musicians are extremely talented and they are so easy to work with while planning your event. They truly go above and beyond to make sure your event runs seamlessly and you get what you’re looking for in a band. I can’t say enough great things about Bay Kings Band - they are wonderful!

F
Fatima Ashraf

Awesome Performers, Professional & Great Customer Service

The Bay Kings Band played at my sister-in-laws wedding and were AWESOME - the floor was packed all night! I am now planning my wedding and reached out to them for a quote immediately: I know I want a band and I know they are amazing. They have been really responsive, patient and informative. I have NO idea what I am doing and have been asking a million questions but they have been so easy and great to work with. I highly recommend them based on their performance, professionalism and customer service!

C
Curt Wilkinson

Married on 06/15/2019

Just what we had hoped for

I don't know how they could have been any better... Not only super talented, but very professional. The variety of music was perfect and the MC services for a wedding reception..... Great. Let's say... They've done this before and know what they are doing. As the Bride's parents my wife and I appreciated that we literally had to do nothing but sit back and enjoy the moment. If you get a chance check out one of their showcase events, they do a nice job of demonstrating the various instruments and different vocal styles available.

D
Dawn

Great Band!

Rob was so easy to work with. It's best to text him because he travels a lot. The Band was spectacular!

Victoria
Victoria Anderson

Married on 06/01/2019

10/10! Book now!

10/10! Thank you all so much for making our wedding day dreams come true. Our band was the first vendor we booked and we always knew we wanted a band vs a DJ. Alex and his team were top notch! They were punctual, super friendly and the music was perfect! From performing our schools war chant to learning and singing our first dance songs, the party never stopped and people were wishing it lasted longer! I couldn't have asked for a better band and group of performers. No wonder people are booking them more than a year out and for GREAT reason. If you are looking for a band that will truly make your wedding one to remember, I reccomend them! Thank you all so much for everything and catering to all our requests! You all rock :)

Tori and Carter Anderson
River House, St Augustine, June 1, 2019 Wedding

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Wedding Band!

We hired Bay Kings Band- 6-piece band: vocal/guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, saxophone & female vocal to play our wedding at the Marriott Sawgrass and they were AMAZING! The 6-piece band sounded great together and they really kept the energy and dancing going for the entire reception. They catered to the guests and played songs to keep everyone on their feet and made sure to play a variety of music that guests of all ages enjoyed. It was helpful to go to their showcases at the BlueJay Listening Room in Jacksonville before our wedding so we were able to select which band members we wanted and specific songs that we liked. We enjoyed working with Alex throughout the whole process- he was very professional and knowledgeable and walked us through the entire wedding timeline so we knew exactly what to expect. I would highly recommend Bay Kinds Band for any wedding.

Rebekah
Rebekah Small

Married on 05/26/2019

Bay Kings Band is worth every penny!

If you are thinking of hiring a band for your wedding I couldn't recommend Bay Kings Enough! We did a 9 piece band and it brought such a full sound and electricity throughout the room. They exceeded all our expectations and had everyone on the dance floor until the end of the night! They are super flexible and ready to work you if you want to something special. My now husband coordinated with them and surprised me by singing with the band and later played the drums with them during Love Shack (wasn't planned at all but nailed it) If you are debating between a DJ or Band look no further than Bay Kings Band. They frequently hold demos so you can get a sense of the live but they are worth every penny. Everyone still tells me how awesome they were.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful!

I can’t say enough good things about Bay Kings Band! First off, Tori is such a doll and incredible at her job. She is wonderful at communicating and ensured everything went so smoothly as far as booking, scheduling, and detailing goes. Shout out to Tania for playing while 8 months pregnant and not even missing a beat! We really appreciated that she brought another female vocalist with her in case she needed to take extra breaks (which she didn’t). Phillip was incredible with such a soulful voice. We received so many comments on how amazing the entire band was overall—they were fun and upbeat with awesome vocals! They did such a beautiful rendition of our first dance song and even let our friend who is a musician sing with them to dedicate a song to us. Can’t say enough great things!

K
Kiki

Married on 05/11/2019

Best wedding night ever!

Bay Kings Band was the best band EVER. I hired their 7 piece band very early in our wedding planning process after going to one of their showcases in St. Pete, and emailing back and forth with Brandon. Having a mother who is a musician, I have been around a lot of talent in my life, and choosing the best band was important to us. It was an honest easy decision after we heard BKB and met Brandon. He was so personable throughout the process, attentive to my emails and took the vision of what we wanted seriously. We just wanted a memorable and fun wedding evening with everyone on the dance floor, and Bay Kings Band did just that! They played every type of music and genre that we wanted. I still have guests talking about how they were truly the best band they'd ever heard, and one guest said he'd even fly them to New York! We had so, so, so much fun on our wedding night that I wish we could do it all over again. Bay Kings Band is true talent, and working with Brandon was one of my favorite parts of our wedding planning! I only hope my husband and I can throw a big event in our future and hire them again!

J
Jim and Lisa

Married on 05/02/2019

The Wedding Night of our Lives!

What an amazing evening of entertainment by the Bay Kings Band! From our first conversation with Brandon until the last note played of the evening, we were so impressed!
We planned our wedding from out of state and we never heard the band live, which at first was a bit concerning, but we decided to hire them based on previous reviews, internet videos and most importantly, the initial consult with Brandon, who made us feel so comfortable.
After we hired them we received an email to our personal band link. We loved using this link as a guide to our wedding evening timeline and requested songs and allowed us to communicate specific details for our event to make our day more personal. We had a final consult before the wedding with Brandon and he was so professional and offered recommendations throughout our planning process, which made us feel at ease. They worked and communicated so well with our other vendors and venue!
Then the day of our wedding in Naples Florida! From our wedding ceremony violinist, to the cocktail hour which had a sax and keyboard to dinner and dancing with the entire band, we were just wowed! The way this band works together and the energy that they feed off of each other was truly entertaining, not to mention the quality of their sound. I can't say enough about the true purity of their music and harmony. The dance floor was filled with energy throughout the night! The feedback and comments that we have received from our guests was all very positive and we had so many guests tell us that this was the best band they have ever seen and heard perform at a wedding. Our guests still talk about how amazing the band was, two months later.
Truly a memorable evening and we are looking forward to seeing Bay Kings Band the next time we are in Florida.
A big THANK YOU to Brandon and the entire band for making our wedding day truly remarkable and entertaining. It was everthing we wished and planned for!

Tom
Tom Hosford

Married on 04/27/2019

High energy awesomeness

Coming from New York for our wedding in Florida, we booked Bay Kings on a recommendation without getting to see them live or even seeing much footage online. That made us a bit nervous but they highly exceeded all of our expectations! The band played nice music as the night started and then kicked into high energy gear which got people dancing our whole wedding!

Seth who coordinated the night was friendly and easy to work with and really accommodated all of our requests, spot-on. Cash, who was the band leader during the performance was a blast and really got the crowd into it, without being too over the top.

Overall we loved the Bay Kings and would highly recommend!

BLANCA
Blanca Rodriguez

Married on 04/20/2019

Totally amazing

They were amazing from our ceremony to the cocktail and culminating with our reception! Not even once the dance floor was empty.... People dance and even sing with them! I will get marry again just to have them!

William
William

Married on 03/30/2019

Bay Kings Band were fantastic, super professional service and we would recommend to anyone!

This Band is by far the best in the Southwest Florida area. We were impressed with everything ; from the initial consultation, throughout all the planning and lead up, the band manager Tori was always there to answer any questions and followed up almost immediately. The online planner is an excellent feature, it details everything to help you plan your events! The whole process was seamless, the band played everything we asked for on our wish list and the performance was 10/10. Super professional service and I would recommend them to anyone who wants live music at their events. We will be going to watch them play around the Tampa Bay Area again soon!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 03/23/2019

Everyone was up, out of their seats and dancing!

We are very happy that we hired the Bay Kings Band for our wedding on 3/23/19 at Casa Marina in Key West. Fernando was very professional and it was great communicating with him leading up to the wedding. We went with the full band and we were very pleased. Our only critique was that I didn't realize how many breaks they would take and thought it would be nice if they had a system where perhaps half of them play while the other half takes a break so we're not missing out on the dancing. Nevertheless, we're pleased with their performance and everyone had a blast!

N
Nancy

Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful band!

My daughter and (now) son-in-law went to see Bay Kings Band at one of their preview nights they offer throughout the year. They thought they were great! We read the reviews and looked at their website. We quickly decided that Bay Kings was who we wanted to perform at our daughter's wedding.

Throughout the entire booking process up until the evening of the wedding, Seth (their contact person and band member) was hands on and easy to talk with in regards to our wants and needs for many different types of music to be played during the evening.

We hired the ten piece band (band size can be customized) and we were thrilled! They sounded wonderful and played a huge cross range of music that every age could dance to. People were dancing all night long. The dance floor was packed. This made us very happy as it was very important to us that people enjoyed the music and wanted to dance.

The entire evening was a dream come true. We feel that Bay Kings added a huge element to an evening of energy and enjoyment.

I would highly recommend The Bay Kings Band to any event. They are professional, talented and fun. You will not be disappointed!

C
Caroline Blackman

Bay Kings were a BLAST!

We hired Bay Kings Band for our wedding and had so much fun with them. The manager, Rob, was very communicative and professional and all of the performers were so great. They were able to accommodate exactly what we asked for! They do showcases at restaurants and bars in various cities so you can go check them out before booking them and I would DEFINITELY recommend going to one if you can. You get a chance to meet many of them and see how a glimpse of their shows. Seeing them at the showcase before gave me such confidence in them that I knew all along they would be wonderful on our wedding day!

Bay Kings Band's reply:

Hey Caroline, I'm so glad you and Keith had such a good time! It was our pleasure, and you're always welcome at future showcases just to visit us and enjoy the show. We play anniversaries too :)
Sincerely, Rob H

Chelsey
Chelsey

The best of the best

From the moment I went to a listening party and this band had my mom and I singing and dancing within minutes, I knew they’d be perfect on our big day. They exceeded my expectations and kept the night fun and entertaining. Thank you Bay Kings for making our wedding night the best night ever!

Charity
Charity Garcia

The best band!!

We were not sure what to expect out of a band since we had never booked one before but if we ever did have any expectations these guys blew them out of the water. I cant imagine our wedding without this band. Amy is the most amazing person! She is an incredible vocal artist and MC. Danny was also a vocalist and he did an awesome job too. They are so kind and super flexible. The crowd was excited during the whole reception. The whole band did such an amazing job. We had a last dance for just the two of us and they really took the time to make that extra special for us. We would recommend this band to everyone!

We also booked a cellist - and she was AMAZING!

The whole experience was so so so good!

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 03/01/2019

Second Line, Wedding cocktail hour, and Wedding Reception

Bay Kings Band was AWESOME! We had a 9 piece band at our wedding, and they had the dance floor full all night long. Joey and Tanya were so great! We had so many guests compliment how awesome the band was! Brandon was super easy to work with, and very responsive. He helped accommodate my request to have the horns section of the band do a second line in to our wedding reception. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to have a live band at your wedding. Thank you so much!

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 02/02/2019

Exceeds expectations

BKB was recommended to us from our wedding planner after we originally sought a different band. BKB all in all has many members, allowing you to build your own band based on how many musicians you're looking for (or what the budget allows). You have the opportunity to listen to them live before booking about once a month at the Dexter's in Winter Park which is a great way to preview the different artists. We visited twice because we enjoyed them so much!

They are a self managed band, and easy to work with. Brandon was my point of contact during the planning process and was always really responsive, helpful and offered great suggestions. They learned up to 2 songs for us - one being our first dance (thanks Joey! ) and another a fun one that was sentimental to my groom and his friends (and was a big hit!). I'll forever cherish the memories made on the dance floor from the slow dances, sing a longs and the air guitar competition. I hope the band had just as much fun as all of us. We needed a bigger dance floor....

Our guests kept commenting on how amazing the saxophone player was during cocktail hour and how fun the band was during the reception. Reviews of "best band at a wedding they've heard in a long time", etc is what we're hearing from our guests.

Amy was so friendly, and introduced us into the reception. The band is super professional and present themselves very well. They are on-time, prepared - everything you want in your wedding entertainment.

We were sooo caught up in the moment and trying to hold onto the quickly passing minutes of our reception I felt terrible not taking time to speak to the band before or afterwards but do know you guys killed it and we LOVE YOU. If I could listen to you jam out for a 8 hour reception WE WOULDA!

Hands down the most amazingly perfect wedding we could have imagined and having the right team of vendors just added to our most special day. 10 out of 10 -- if you want a band, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

D
Deb Bruin

Married on 01/29/2019

Professional

Working with the Bay Kings Band was a very positive experience from the beginning to the end. The band was very professional, personable, talented and paid attention to my details and requests.
They monitored the crowd and made sure that their music selection fit the vibe of my guests.
I would highly recommend them for a social function, wedding or a corporate event that's how experienced flexible they are.
deb b.

Bay Kings Band's reply:

Hey Deb, it was a pleasure working with you as well! We would be proud to work with you and your clients on future events :) - Rob H

G
Gabriella

Married on 01/26/2019

The best wedding band ever

The most incredible wedding band you will find! We had a string trio for our ceremony (SO talented and beautiful) and a 9 piece band at our reception. Our event was the end of January 2019 and our guests can't stop raving about their stellar performance. Everyone was dancing the ENTIRE night (even before dinner was served lol). They had us all engaged all night long and I couldn't imagine having anyone else as our band that night. They accommodated every song we wanted to hear even if it meant downloading it ahead of time and playing it through their sound equipment so we could hear specific versions of songs that were special to us. Overall they were great to deal with leading up to the event and we loved that we could customize the band piece by piece to get exactly what we wanted. Bay Kings Band exceeded every expectation we had for our wedding music and made our day so incredibly wonderful. If you're looking for a lively, fun, and extremely talented band... Look no further. THIS IS IT! We can't thank you all enough, especially Seth for coordinating everything and even playing the drums for us that night. We hope to hear you play again soon!

M
Matthew Wefer

Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

Bay Kings Band was amazing. Our guests had so much fun dancing to every song. The lead up to the event was organized, Alex was very responsive to all of our emails and inquiries. They played all the songs we wanted which made our day even more special. We can't say enough about how great this group is. They are worth every penny!