Back to Beautiful Wedding Photography

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 03/05/2010

Marley is Amazing. I choose her as my photographer before I was even dating my husband because I loved her, her team, and her work so much from a wedding I was in.

She and her team are extremely professional yet friendly and fun to be around. They are great at bringing people out of their shells and take absolutely amazing and unforgettable photos.

She made me feel confident that no matter what happened the day of our wedding we would have some spectacular photos to remember it with, and was prepared to deal with anything and everything that could happen.

Our photos get the best complements, and did a great job at capturing the moments. Family members who weren't at the wedding love looking at the photos because there are so many from so many different angles that it was as if they were there to see it all.

Thanks Marley, you and your Team are by far the Best Team in Tampa!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 06/20/2019

Amazing Experience!

Marley went above and beyond for our wedding! She has an awesome personality.... I'm usually a timid person and she was so sweet and anything I asked she jumped on. We had a not so average wedding party and a few things didn't go as planned, but she managed to make everything flow perfectly and was there for every special moment! Our "day of coordinator" never even introduced themselves to me... And I feel like Marley did a lot more than just photograph... She put in extra work to make sure everything went perfectly! I seriously can not praise her enough and am super looking forward to seeing the awesome pictures she took!

Liliana
Liliana

Married on 03/23/2019

Marley is amazing and made the experience EASY!

Marley is just an amazing person and you can tell the minute you first meet her. It is clear she loves what she does and that she is meant to do it. She showed up early, even though she didn’t have to, because she knew I was concerned with lighting at the venue. She wanted to make sure WE were happy and put our needs first. She took her time with the pictures but not overly-so, so that we still had plenty of time to enjoy the wedding hours! She was stealthy all night long, where the only sign she was taking pictures was the sudden flash you would see! That, I believe, is one of the key signs of an excellent photographer. She was just wonderful and we cannot wait to see our wedding pictures and album! Would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! :-)

***I’m so glad our new sister in law took our picture with Marley (uploaded)! She helped us make such beautiful memories!

H
Heidi Cassata

Married on 11/30/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Marley was absolutely great to work with. We are from New York but got married on the beach in Clearwater. I was nervous picking a photographer and doing everything from a distance but was so glad that we chose Marley. She was so nice to work with and thought of every detail. She took so many photos and captured our special day better than I could have even dreamed of. She took amazing photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. So happy that we had Marley to capture every moment of our special day with our family and friends and each other.

Jessica Headley

Married on 11/10/2018

Chris & Jessica Headley's Wedding- 11/10/2018

Marley is more than amazing! I got married on Clearwater Beach, FL of course on the beach. For one im not even from Florida, and I drove all the way from Illinois. I have always wanted to get married on the beach and my husband and I were able to make it happen. Well i didn't know Marley from anything and she made my big day more than perfect. She did a fantastic job on pictures. I couldn't be more than happy with her and how my pictures turned out! She knows what she is doing and walks you through everything. I put all my trust in her and im not going to lie i was a little nervous before because like i said i didn't know her at all. But like i said I am more than thankful that i choose her to take my wedding pictures, she blew me out of the water on how amazing she did. Pick Marley for your big day, i promise you won't be disappointed at all. Thank you Marley for everything!

Sincerely,
The Headley's

Brooklin Elkins

Married on 10/07/2018

Honeymoon Island 10.07.2018

Marley is an absolute amazing photographer! She was so patient with our friends and family. We are from Michigan so finding a photographer was very challenging for us as we did not know anyone from the area, she went above and beyond and captured our wedding just the way we imagined. We will forever cherish our special day through the pictures Marley took for us.

Hailey

A
Angelene

Married on 08/18/2018

Highly Recommend

Marley was great to work with! She captured all the important events of my wedding day and got some great candid shots of my guests! She came recommended by my venue (Starlite Sapphire) and I highly recommend her! I love my photos and she made who whole experience great an my guest love the pictures. We did the 3 hour “beach wedding package” since we were only going to be in the area for a few days for the wedding. It was a great value and she was quick with getting pictures back to us. Thanks for everything!

G
George & Andrea

Married on 05/18/2018

Marley is awesome! She captured everything we hoped for and more on our wedding day - a perfect mix of candid and posed pictures. Our personalities and the genuine love, excitement and fun that characterized our day shines through in the photos. In addition to her photography skills, she kept things fun while taking posed pictures. We had a blast talking with her - she is very relatable. She was generous with her time to ensure every photo-op we hoped for in St. Pete was captured. Marley was accessible and helpful throughout the entire process. The pictures turned out beautiful. Everything was high quality - right down to the mail package. - George & Andrea

V
Virginia

Married on 09/16/2017

They were amazing! Lots of great candid pictures in addition to the portraits; caught all the big moments and some great memories. They even stayed an additional 2-hours as a last minute request!

S
Sheryl

Married on 05/23/2017

Even though it was overcast and extremely windy our pictures turned out great! From the beginning to end of the whole process Marley was fantastic!

Jamie

Married on 05/19/2017

One of the best photographers I have ever met! Marley is a Super fun and super awesome person! Takes amazing pictures! I could not have asked for someone better on our destination wedding!

P
Peter

Married on 05/11/2017

We had a wonderful family experience and the photos were amazing, great job Marley thanks!

M
Mindy

Married on 03/18/2017

Dinner Cruise Wedding

Marley did an excellent job on our wedding photos! We would definitely hire her again.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 03/11/2017

I would highly suggest using this company for your wedding or any event for that matter! I only got to speak with Marley on the phone, and she was so very helpful getting our needs met!
The photographer she had sent out to our wedding captured every moment and more!
I couldnt be any happier with the outcome of all the pictures!
Thank you so much!

S
Stacey

Married on 02/19/2017

Marley was an amazing photographer and person to work with. She did our engagment photos and our wedding days photos. We have 3 girls so I'm sure it wasn't easy to capture the moments with them but she did. She was so kind and helpful. Everyone in my wedding party said how great she was and easy going and she truly is. Thanks Marley you rock!

Brittany

Married on 01/14/2017

Marley was great to work with from our initial consultation and throughout the big day! She kept things efficient during family shots and captured all the moments during the reception. We love our photos!

Bridget

Married on 12/17/2016

Marley was incredibly accommodating to all our requests. Her work is truly exceptional and captured our special day perfectly. I would highly recommend Beautiful Wedding Photography.

Jodi

Married on 11/19/2016

Marley listens to what you want and delivers! Loved having her do our wedding!

A
Amber

Married on 10/01/2016

Marley was absolutely Fantastic!

C
Christina

Married on 09/24/2016

The best part of our special day was having all the wonderful photos. Best company to use. Everything went just as planned!

Julie

Married on 08/03/2016

Marley was very professional, it was apparent she knew exactly what she was doing and very personable. You will not be disappointed!

R
Rose

Married on 07/22/2016

Marley was AWESOME! Very flexible and comfortable to work with! I will be recommending her to everyone I know! Her pictures were beautiful a memory that we will always cherish!

L
Liesl

Married on 07/11/2016

Marley was absolutely wonderful to work with. Leadinig up to the wedding she was very responsive & very professional. She spent alot of time talking with us about what we wanted to capture, made important recommendations and collaborated on how our day would go. She captured every detail... Even ones we didn't even know we wanted until we saw them! Marley was so personable with us and our guests and made the wedding-picture-taking-experience wonderful. Our photos were absolutely stunning, so creative, and we now have incredible memories to last a lifetime. Highly recommend this vendor!

FreedSpirit
Tammie

Married on 06/25/2016

This was a second wedding for both of us. I'm a shy person and hate being the center of attention (so being a bride can be unnerving!). There is actually a picture from my first wedding where you can tell I'm thinking "Is this photographer ever going to quit sticking that camera in my face? " Lol.
None of that was a problem with Marley. She was down to earth and personable and made our photo sessions fun. After we got the engagement photos back, I could hardly wait to see what the wedding photos would look like! We chartered a lunch cruise for our ceremony and reception, and even on a small boat, Marley managed to be unobtrusive. There were several pictures I never even realized she was taking! After we got the wedding pictures back, I was showing them to my new sister-in-law and she asked where we knew Marley from! She said that by the way we interacted, she thought Marley had been a friend of ours before the wedding!
Great experience and fantastic results! Highly recommend!