Back to Ju Lea Lash

B
Featured
Bethany

Getting married on 12/31/2025

I recently had the opportunity to take a makeup lesson from Julianne, and I cannot say enough good things here. If it was possible to rate higher than 5 stars, I would.

I had been dealing with moderate to severe allergic reactions to the makeup I had been using around my eyes, and was fortunate enough to have been referred to Beauty At Its Best. Her expertise was invaluable. She accommodated my crazy schedule; recommended high quality products that best suited my needs (and completely alleviated my allergic reactions), and really just took the time to teach me how to apply each product.

I am extremely picky about who I let touch my makeup or hair, but I actually couldn’t wait to get in Julianne’s chair. She is just so knowledgeable, talented, and passionate about what she does. She helped me figure out the right colors for my skin tone, gave me tons of pointers about brushes, application, and what products best suited my needs, and helped me find a few bargains while she was at it. She’s also the brow QUEEN. I messed mine up a long time ago and thought it was hopeless, but she taught me how to achieve a really nice shape again in a very subtle, natural way with the right product/technique. She has also been really great about answering any additional questions after our appt as well. And it was really FUN! She has the best sense of humor and really makes you feel comfortable the whole time.

I feel so much better informed about my makeup now, and so much better about how I look. The thing about Julianne is that she has a way of making you look incredibly beautiful, yet effortlessly so. Her style is elegant, chic, and classy. And she’s such a great teacher, it’s truly a look you can “take home” with you. Julianne is a miracle worker, and you will be incredibly lucky if you have the chance to work with her! Highly recommend for everything from special events to everyday wear. I will 100% be going back, and can’t wait for my next appointment.

Ju Lea Lash's reply:

Thank you so much for such a awesome review!!! I'm speechless !!!!! I had a great time with you and hope we can do many more!!!❤️❤️❤️

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 03/30/2019

LOVED my Hair and Make up

These girls are great! I absolutely LOVED my hair and make up and received so many compliments! They made me look my just as I had envisioned for my wedding. I highly recommend!

Sanielle

Married on 11/10/2018

Exactly what I wanted

JuLea Lash was perfect for my wedding day

Bride107
Jessica

Married on 10/07/2018

Ju Leah Lash and Beauty Bar

Thank you to Julianne and her partner for making me feel and look beautiful for my birthday, bridal shower and wedding day! Ju Leah Lash Beauty Bar is now my go to for anything beauty related!

T
Tatiana

Married on 09/29/2018

This was my very first experience of getting makeup done! I was very happy with the service! I didn't do a trial, but the result was great! I would recommend Julianne to everyone.

Kelli

Married on 09/01/2018

All I can say is wow! The level of service I got and the professionalism here is outstanding. The hair and makeup girls are true artists. They took my ideas and were able to create the exact look I was going for. Beyond that, my hair and makeup lasted all day in 90 degree heat! Thank you so much ladies. You e earned a customer for life!
Kelli

A
Ashley

Married on 06/02/2018

I highly recommend JuLea Lash and Beauty to any future bride! I met Julianne at my sister’s wedding and just had to have her for my own since I was so happy with her work. She is professional, on time and organized- just what a bride needs. She is also incredibly sweet. I was super anxious the morning of my wedding and as Julianne did my make up, she really eased my nerves and we chatted like old friends. I felt so much better! 10/10 service. Ashley also rocked my hair even though I requested something a little different than my trial. Hair and make up lasted over 12 hours (I had a really early ceremony). Would use services over and over for events in the future. Thank you so much!

Anita
Anita

Married on 11/18/2017

They are absolutely amazing! I showed a picture of what I wanted for my makeup, and literally got exactly what I wanted on the first try. I was a bit more indecisive about my hair..... We ended up combining two hair styles to create the perfect look for me. I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup all night. Definitely worth it!

L
Lindsay

Married on 11/04/2017

Leandra from JuLea Beauty Bar did a FANTASTIC job on makeup for myself, other bridesmaids, and my sister-in-law for my sister-in-law's wedding yesterday. I was beyond pleased with my makeup application. I received so many compliments throughout the night and was impressed that my makeup lasted ALL night long. I got an airbrush application and lashes. Leandra was amazingly professional, extremely talented, and very personable. We enjoyed her company as we got ready for the big day. I can't wait to take a makeup class!

Karen

Married on 11/04/2017

When it was time to find the right make-up artist for my wedding, I sought out help from my wonderful sister-in-law. I am so glad that I did! Julea Lash provided excellent service from the start. Julianne was prompt and detailed in her email responses to me from early on. I loved my trial and had beautiful make-up for my wedding shower as a result. On my wedding day, Leandra did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and me. We felt so beautiful! They were honest and upfront about costs, they were attentive in our communication, and they were fun to be around on my special day. I highly recommend their services!

Sara

Married on 10/07/2017

Julianne and her crew are AMAZING. They traveled to my venue to do hair and makeup for the entire wedding party. Everyone is so friendly and willing to accommodate you - and the work speaks for itself. I highly recommend you book these ladies!

Rachael

Married on 09/30/2017

Julea’s Beauty and Lash Bar is fantastic! I showed her a classic photo of my makeup vision and she went above and beyond! My eyelashes were AMAZING and all of my bridesmaids and mothers who had their makeup done was great as well! She came on location and was smiling and upbeat all morning! My makeup still looked flawless at 2 am at the after party too! I couldn’t have asked for more! You will not regret working with Julea’s Beauty Bar!

Kathy

Married on 09/03/2017

My daughter, the bride, wrote, "The women at JuLea are hilarious, very accommodating, and ridiculously-talented makeup and hair artists. Their prices are also excellent! We hired them to do makeup and hair for myself, my bridesmaids and family members everyone agreed that nobody could have done a better job! " I will note that we loved the convenience of them traveling to our home. We highly recommend.

T
Tanaya

Married on 08/09/2017

I absolutely LOVED my make up and she was very professional! Would definitely book again.

Shelly

Married on 08/05/2017

So helpful and accommodating, Julea traveled to our venue just to do my makeup and did such an amazing job I felt like a model☺️ She really worked with me for what I could afford!

Katrina

Married on 07/07/2017

These ladies were accommodating, timely, and professional. They did not hesitate or waste time. They out did themselves. They made sure we were satisfied with the services. They came well prepared and ready to hence our beauty.

Rachel

Married on 11/05/2016

Julianne was nothing short of amazing. She did mine, my bridal party, my mother, and future mother in laws makeup. We all looked flawless and not one of us had the same look! She was so flexible and willing to help and went above and beyond all of my expectations. She's the sweetest too! I couldn't tell you the number of compliments I received on my makeup. I couldn't be happier! Thank you for making me beautiful on my big day! Don't go anywhere else, she will not disappoint you!

User6877098

2+ years ago

Julianne was absolutely amazing! I hired her the week before my wedding and she worked with me to fit me in before another wedding party. I was nervous not having a trial but she did my make up exactly as I envisioned! I received multiple compliments on my make up. I'd def hire her again :) thank you so much!

C
Courtnay

Married on 10/15/2016

Julianne was referred to me by another make up artist friend because she did not have my date available and I couldn't be happier with her referral! I instantly knew why she chose Julianne as her go-to when I called. She was extremely professional and accommodating. Julianne was prompt for every appointment we had set and I had ZERO reservations or fears regarding my make up when my wedding day arrived. She traveled to us from the other side of the city and was right on time, if not a little earlier. She was even prepared when I threw additional people at her the day of?. Thank you Julianne for making me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received.

C
Carla

Married on 10/09/2016

I have had the honor of working with Julianne on another wedding. I was so happy to get back in touch with her for my wedding. I canceled the previous appointment and rescheduled with her. She did an wonderful, beyond wonderful job NYSE and my girls. We even got started about 35 min after time due to not getting in the venue at the time we were supposed to. However Julianne quickly set up and got to work. All went smooth and we finished st the time we were supposed to. She even helped me with other little things. I recommend her services, she is very talented and gives quality work. We were beautiful, our makeup lasted until the next day. All the girls were great.

Julianne Rocks!

Sherry

Married on 10/07/2016

Julianne was truly amazing! My mom, mother in law, and I all had makeup by Julianne on my wedding day and we were all very satisfied. It was really a pleasant to work with Julianne. She went above and beyond by giving me the extra brand new lipsticks in case I need to use more during the evening. I also got a thank you card from Julianne! That was really sweet and nice. Thank you so much Julianne!

Shawnette

Married on 10/01/2016

Julianne did a wonderful job on my bridal party and myself! We all loved it and looked great! So many compliments!

Kay

Married on 10/01/2016

Jules did an absolutely fantastic job doing makeup for my sister's wedding this past weekend. She does amazing work and is so friendly and easy to talk to. I've never felt more beautiful. Check out her website and instagram!

Rhonda

Married on 08/31/2016

Julianne was the BEST! She did my makeup and some family members for a special event. Everyone was very satisfied. Very professional and always happy. Highly recommend her!

Ju Lea Lash's reply:

Thank you so much!!!

E
Ellen

Married on 08/27/2016

If you're looking for a wonderful, talented and professional make-up artist then Julianne is the woman you need. She takes the time to find out exactly what look you are going for and makes it a reality! I am extremely pleased with my experience and will be using her services again?