Back to Ju Lea Lash

34 Reviews for Ju Lea Lash

K
Kay

Married on 10/01/2016

Jules did an absolutely fantastic job doing makeup for my sister's wedding this past weekend. She does amazing work and is so friendly and easy to talk to. I've never felt more beautiful. Check out her website and instagram!

R
Rhonda

Married on 08/31/2016

Julianne was the BEST! She did my makeup and some family members for a special event. Everyone was very satisfied. Very professional and always happy. Highly recommend her!

Ju Lea Lash's reply:

Thank you so much!!!

E
Ellen

Married on 08/27/2016

If you're looking for a wonderful, talented and professional make-up artist then Julianne is the woman you need. She takes the time to find out exactly what look you are going for and makes it a reality! I am extremely pleased with my experience and will be using her services again?

T
Tatum

Married on 08/20/2016

I don't know where to begin to Start. Julianne was wonderful and she has so much amazing talent. She did makeup on most of my bridal party at last minute and they looked beautiful and so did i. She did such an amazing job that I am going to book her just to get my makeup done. I highly recommend her for your wedding etc. I absolutely loved the way I looked on my special day. A huge thanks to Julianne! Xoxo

Ju Lea Lash's reply:

Aww thank you so much Tatum!!! You guys were a joy to be around !!!!! Everyone was so sweet and of course working with you was a blast!!! Thank you for such a nice review!!!

B
Becca

Married on 07/16/2016

Worked on a wedding with the powder room. Jamie gave me your personal info for two friends weddings next year since she is taking time off from bridal. You were amazing and I will contact you for my friends makeup!

S
Shannon

Married on 05/25/2016

I had a very pleasant experience with Julianne! I loved my makeup and received so many compliments. I would recommend her to all my friends planning to get married and need their makeup done.

S
Susanna

Married on 10/11/2015

Julianne was absolutely lovely to work with for my wedding makeup! She knows her stuff but is also really good at listening to feedback during the process, making sure I was happy with the result. I had used 2 different makeup artists for previous events earlier that year, and I ended up choosing her for my wedding because she struck the right balance between getting me "photo-ready" and not feeling like I had makeup caked on. I would highly recommend her!

J
Jaime Eimiller

Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent service for my wedding!

I had a very small wedding with no bridal party. I was worried about trying to find a company that would be wiling to travel to my site in Canonsburg to do hair and make up just for me (the bride)! The ladies were definitely willing to accommodate this. I went for my trial hair/make up and I was blown away at how amazing my make up was. It looked exactly how I imagined it; exactly like the picture I showed as an example. After leaving the trial and looking at pictures of my hair over and over again, I just wasn't 100% satisfied. I simply texted one of the owners and she was more than wiling to have me come in for another trial for my hair. After the second time I was completely satisfied! And of course, there was no charge for the second hair trial.

On the day of the wedding, the ladies were very accommodating and professional. They worked efficiently and dealt with all my minor, tiny, perfectionist requests completely in stride. I was beyond thrilled with the end result.

The pricing is reasonable; but my only request from the company would be to consider charging the trial hair/make up session at a discounted price rather than charging the same thing for the trial as the actual event day session.

I would, and have, recommend this company to any bride! They will make sure that you are satisfied! Thanks ladies!

M
Madison

Married on 05/18/2019

4.2

My hair and makeup experience

They did amazing Job everyone’s makeup and hair was beautiful, very satisfied.