Back to Ju Lea Lash

45 Reviews for Ju Lea Lash

K
Kathy

Married on 09/03/2017

My daughter, the bride, wrote, "The women at JuLea are hilarious, very accommodating, and ridiculously-talented makeup and hair artists. Their prices are also excellent! We hired them to do makeup and hair for myself, my bridesmaids and family members everyone agreed that nobody could have done a better job! " I will note that we loved the convenience of them traveling to our home. We highly recommend.

T
Tanaya

Married on 08/09/2017

I absolutely LOVED my make up and she was very professional! Would definitely book again.

Shelly

Married on 08/05/2017

So helpful and accommodating, Julea traveled to our venue just to do my makeup and did such an amazing job I felt like a model☺️ She really worked with me for what I could afford!

Katrina

Married on 07/07/2017

These ladies were accommodating, timely, and professional. They did not hesitate or waste time. They out did themselves. They made sure we were satisfied with the services. They came well prepared and ready to hence our beauty.

R
Rachel

Married on 11/05/2016

Julianne was nothing short of amazing. She did mine, my bridal party, my mother, and future mother in laws makeup. We all looked flawless and not one of us had the same look! She was so flexible and willing to help and went above and beyond all of my expectations. She's the sweetest too! I couldn't tell you the number of compliments I received on my makeup. I couldn't be happier! Thank you for making me beautiful on my big day! Don't go anywhere else, she will not disappoint you!

User6877098

2+ years ago

Julianne was absolutely amazing! I hired her the week before my wedding and she worked with me to fit me in before another wedding party. I was nervous not having a trial but she did my make up exactly as I envisioned! I received multiple compliments on my make up. I'd def hire her again :) thank you so much!

C
Courtnay

Married on 10/15/2016

Julianne was referred to me by another make up artist friend because she did not have my date available and I couldn't be happier with her referral! I instantly knew why she chose Julianne as her go-to when I called. She was extremely professional and accommodating. Julianne was prompt for every appointment we had set and I had ZERO reservations or fears regarding my make up when my wedding day arrived. She traveled to us from the other side of the city and was right on time, if not a little earlier. She was even prepared when I threw additional people at her the day of?. Thank you Julianne for making me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received.

C
Carla

Married on 10/09/2016

I have had the honor of working with Julianne on another wedding. I was so happy to get back in touch with her for my wedding. I canceled the previous appointment and rescheduled with her. She did an wonderful, beyond wonderful job NYSE and my girls. We even got started about 35 min after time due to not getting in the venue at the time we were supposed to. However Julianne quickly set up and got to work. All went smooth and we finished st the time we were supposed to. She even helped me with other little things. I recommend her services, she is very talented and gives quality work. We were beautiful, our makeup lasted until the next day. All the girls were great.

Julianne Rocks!

Sherry

Married on 10/07/2016

Julianne was truly amazing! My mom, mother in law, and I all had makeup by Julianne on my wedding day and we were all very satisfied. It was really a pleasant to work with Julianne. She went above and beyond by giving me the extra brand new lipsticks in case I need to use more during the evening. I also got a thank you card from Julianne! That was really sweet and nice. Thank you so much Julianne!

Shawnette

Married on 10/01/2016

Julianne did a wonderful job on my bridal party and myself! We all loved it and looked great! So many compliments!

K
Kay

Married on 10/01/2016

Jules did an absolutely fantastic job doing makeup for my sister's wedding this past weekend. She does amazing work and is so friendly and easy to talk to. I've never felt more beautiful. Check out her website and instagram!

R
Rhonda

Married on 08/31/2016

Julianne was the BEST! She did my makeup and some family members for a special event. Everyone was very satisfied. Very professional and always happy. Highly recommend her!

Ju Lea Lash's reply:

Thank you so much!!!

E
Ellen

Married on 08/27/2016

If you're looking for a wonderful, talented and professional make-up artist then Julianne is the woman you need. She takes the time to find out exactly what look you are going for and makes it a reality! I am extremely pleased with my experience and will be using her services again?

T
Tatum

Married on 08/20/2016

I don't know where to begin to Start. Julianne was wonderful and she has so much amazing talent. She did makeup on most of my bridal party at last minute and they looked beautiful and so did i. She did such an amazing job that I am going to book her just to get my makeup done. I highly recommend her for your wedding etc. I absolutely loved the way I looked on my special day. A huge thanks to Julianne! Xoxo

Ju Lea Lash's reply:

Aww thank you so much Tatum!!! You guys were a joy to be around !!!!! Everyone was so sweet and of course working with you was a blast!!! Thank you for such a nice review!!!

B
Becca

Married on 07/16/2016

Worked on a wedding with the powder room. Jamie gave me your personal info for two friends weddings next year since she is taking time off from bridal. You were amazing and I will contact you for my friends makeup!

Shannon

Married on 05/25/2016

I had a very pleasant experience with Julianne! I loved my makeup and received so many compliments. I would recommend her to all my friends planning to get married and need their makeup done.

Susanna

Married on 10/11/2015

Julianne was absolutely lovely to work with for my wedding makeup! She knows her stuff but is also really good at listening to feedback during the process, making sure I was happy with the result. I had used 2 different makeup artists for previous events earlier that year, and I ended up choosing her for my wedding because she struck the right balance between getting me "photo-ready" and not feeling like I had makeup caked on. I would highly recommend her!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Day

Ju Lea Lash did the makeup for myself and my bridal party. Everyone’s makeup was perfect!

J
Jaime Eimiller

Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent service for my wedding!

I had a very small wedding with no bridal party. I was worried about trying to find a company that would be wiling to travel to my site in Canonsburg to do hair and make up just for me (the bride)! The ladies were definitely willing to accommodate this. I went for my trial hair/make up and I was blown away at how amazing my make up was. It looked exactly how I imagined it; exactly like the picture I showed as an example. After leaving the trial and looking at pictures of my hair over and over again, I just wasn't 100% satisfied. I simply texted one of the owners and she was more than wiling to have me come in for another trial for my hair. After the second time I was completely satisfied! And of course, there was no charge for the second hair trial.

On the day of the wedding, the ladies were very accommodating and professional. They worked efficiently and dealt with all my minor, tiny, perfectionist requests completely in stride. I was beyond thrilled with the end result.

The pricing is reasonable; but my only request from the company would be to consider charging the trial hair/make up session at a discounted price rather than charging the same thing for the trial as the actual event day session.

I would, and have, recommend this company to any bride! They will make sure that you are satisfied! Thanks ladies!

M
Madison

Married on 05/18/2019

4.2

My hair and makeup experience

They did amazing Job everyone’s makeup and hair was beautiful, very satisfied.