Back to Beck Photography

Shelby
Shelby Springer

Married on 05/19/2019

Incredible

Shelly was incredible. Not only are her pictures incredible, but she is very kind and very professional. She helped us navigate the wedding day and get all of the best shots in the midst of chaos. She made everyone in our wedding party comfortable. Just look at her portfolio!

Tiffany
Tiffany

Married on 05/18/2019

Wow!!! Just wow!

When the quality of someone’s character means just as much to you as the quality of their work... Look no further than Shelly Beck! Not only a spectacular woman but a talented one. When I started planning I wanted a team of women owned businesses and when I met Shelly I knew it was fate! I love the details in her pictures they are very personal and timeless. What you invest In her she invests back into you 110%! She respects your investment and works tirelessly to make sure you get the photos you want and some you didn’t even know you wanted! Perfection, professional, personable... Just a lovely person to work with and her assistant photographers and helpers are amazing and really look after you. You will not be disappointed of that I can guarantee!

Samantha

Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend

Shelly took the time to learn our vision and caputured our wedding day beautifully. I will cherish the memories we will have of these days through all the photos.

M
Monika

Married on 01/10/2019

Blessing in disguise as a photographer

Shelly is a blessing to everyone she meets. She is so personable and loving. Her work is crisp and to perfection. We love her.

Amanda

Married on 12/29/2018

Photographer with a big heart ❤️

Shelly Beck went above and beyond! We absolutely loved working with her. She was attentive, detail oriented, and professional. We loved our engagement, bridal, and wedding day photos. At each photography session we were comfortable and having fun with Shelly. She would step back from behind the lens to make sure that we were enjoying ourselves and truly connected with us. She very quickly felt like family. We can’t imagine our wedding day without her. We recently received our prints and the superb quality of her work and photo lab is evident! Shelly gave us photos that beautifully captured one of the most important days of our lives. We cannot wait for our next life event to be captured by Shelly Beck Photography. ❤️ The Garcias

Adriana
Adriana Hernandez

Married on 11/24/2018

A Perfect Match

When I was planning my wedding, my three top priorities were the venue, food and photography. I quickly found the perfect venue and cater for my wedding, but finding the perfect photographer did not come so easily. Before I selected Shelly Beck as my photographer, I consulted with SIX other photographers. Yes, six. Each time I met with a photographer something was missing. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it until I met Shelly. She was exactly what I was trying to find this whole time. She worked with my budget, she invested her time, she CARED. I think that’s what meant the most to me. How much she cared. I didn’t feel like “just another job”. She even went out of her way to ask me what I still had on my to do list and offered suggestions, called her people, and just went above and beyond! If you’re looking for beautifully captured moments and a professional who truly devoted themselves to your perfect day, I strongly suggest hiring Shelley.

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 10/27/2018

She's Incredible!

Let me just start by saying that Shelly is an incredible human being that I am so glad to have met! I was referred to her by one of her previous brides who gushed about how great she was and how she made her feel so comfortable, which is huge since you literally spend your entire wedding day with your photographer. We met with Shelly and there was an instant connection! She's charismatic and such a happy person that it's hard not to feel instantly drawn in by her. She worked with us and tailored a wedding day package for our needs! We had our son a few months before meeting her, so the fact that she was able to help tailor a package to fit our needs was extremely helpful! Shelly has an amazing gift and compared to other photographers with the similar talent, she comes at a much more manageable cost. She was also my saving grace on my wedding day! She made sure I was as relaxed as I could be and protected! (That will make more sense on your wedding day! ) The hustle and bustle can get to be a lot but she took the time to make sure I had every picture I might want and made sure to get ones I didn't even think of! I got my pictures back and they're breathtaking. If you want someone who will help to make your memorable day, that much more magical, Shelly is your gal!

Beck Photography's reply:

I am crying. Snot rolling down my face crying - thankful no one has a camera to see this. YOU, Ashley, are a doll! I knew the minute we met that I would love you forever! AND you let me play "grandmother!!!" How lucky am I??!!? Thank you for your kind words and for trusting me with your wedding photography. And anytime girl, I got your back! LOL! Much love to you and your precious family!

Jessica

Married on 07/06/2018

“Oh my goodness, Wow! ” are literally the only words I can think right now seeing my wedding photos from Ms Beck! She and her assistants did a fantastic job capturing every detail on my wedding day, and even more all the fun we had! I highly recommend her and her team if capturing your special moments are a high priority to you! She was great! 10/10 recommend!

C
Codi

Married on 05/06/2018

Shelly was A lot of fun! She was very engergized and funny and did So much to get the Best pictures. We are extremely happy with everything she did :)

Sylvia

Married on 03/10/2018

Shelly is an amazing photographer! She knew exactly what I wanted and made the impossible happen so that we could get our sunset shots! Highly recommend Shelly for any event!

Joseph

Married on 03/10/2018

She is very personable and has a great eye for photography! It was a joy working with her and seeing her work.

T
Tina

Married on 02/18/2018

Ms. Beck is easy to work with and super talented. She loves all of her clients and goes above and beyond for them.

Beck Photography's reply:

Lady! I love it when we work together! Here's to many, many more weddings!

Sara

Married on 12/09/2017

Shelly and her team are absolutely amazing. They are passionate, patient and considerate. The arrived in time worked quickly and exceeded my expections. We enjoyed sharing our special day with them and I would suggest and future brides to book with Shelly and her team.

K
Karen

Married on 11/25/2017

My photos came out beautiful! It was a pleasure working with the Beck Photography.

Joshua

Married on 11/24/2017

Phenomenal is one of many words that can be used to describe Shelly and the photography services she provided for our wedding. From the moment we first met Shelly and her daughter, they welcomed my wife and I like family. They were easy to work with and were very open to helping us meet our photography needs at a price that was appropriate for everyone involved. I know many of these reviews are supposed to talk about her photography, but I truly feel that her pictures speak for themselves. You can look at any other review or any of the albums on her website to see what an amazing job she will do for you wedding. The most important thing to mention about our time with Shelly was with how she treated us and the help she offered beyond the lens of her camera. Shelly was more than just our photographer, she was everything to us! I can honestly say that our wedding would not have gone anywhere near as well as it did without every moment she spent helping us. If you are having trouble picking a photographer, stop. You cannot go wrong with Shelly and I promise you it will be the best money you will spend for your wedding

R
Rachael

Married on 10/28/2017

Shelly was an AMAZING photographer! She made sure I was comfortable and really listened to all my needs. Thank you Shelly for all of your hard work, and capturing memories that will last a life time.

Beck Photography's reply:

I don't think I've had a more adorable bride! I loved every minute we spent together. You are such a treasure, and I am forever thankful you selected us to be part of your wedding day!

Ana Lisa

Married on 10/28/2017

If anyone is looking for a photographer you must must choose Shelly Beck Photography! She and her staff are amazing and super professional! The pictures from our wedding were beyond what we expected and really captured the most amazing moments of our wedding and then some! I can’t thank you enough for not only capturing the most beautiful pictures but for being there advice and for help easing the stress that could come with planning a wedding. Again you’d be crazy not to choose Shelly and her team! Thanks for everything Shelly! ❤️

Beck Photography's reply:

I loved everything about you the minute we met! I am so blessed to have been part of your special day. You were a gorgeous bride, and I am lucky to get to call you my friend forever! Much love!

Amber

Married on 10/20/2017

Beck photography is the way to go. They even picked up a guest that missed the shuttle bus to the venue. You get a sense of family when you work with their amazing team. I could not be happier with my photos or the service. They kept everything moving and everyone on track.

Beck Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness! We had so much fun at your love filled wedding! I pray yall have an everlasting life of happiness and love! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day!

Amanda

Married on 07/15/2017

Shelly and her team were amazing! I couldn't imagine the day without them there! They made every moment magical and personable, she listened to my requests and my ideas, and implemented them throughout! She sure knows how to keep a bride happy on her wedding day! Not to mention, she also shot our engagement and my boudoir photos as well! Shelly is such a fun and outgoing lady, and I am truly blessed to have gotten to work with her on the most important day of my life! Her photography skills are phenomenal and I was more than impressed with the outcome! Thank you Shelly and team for letting my wife and I relive our wedding day every time we view our pictures!

Beck Photography's reply:

sigh. I loved my entire journey with you and your precious family! Can we do it all over again?!?! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day! I love you!

Linda

Married on 06/16/2017

Shelly is awesome! She has a rare talent for capturing beautiful moments. Shelly captured the emotions of our wedding m day wonderfully. She is a pleasure to work with. I very highly recommend using Shelly for your wedding photographer.

Beck Photography's reply:

Linda! I cannot believe our wedding journey together is over! And you've moved away!!! Thank you for allowing me to part of your special day, and become one of your family. I'm so excited to see what the future holds for you and Duane! I love you bunches!

D
Duane

Married on 06/16/2017

Shelly Beck is an amazing photographer and artist. Her experience provides the necessary knowledge to capture those special moments in a way that brings them back to life. Shelly is wonderful to work with, and I was impressed with her teamwork and coordination with the other wedding day vendors. I cannot say enough, nor can I ever thank Shelly enough for being our photographer on our special wedding day. She is simply the best...

Beck Photography's reply:

Duane! I have never teared up from a groom's review...until now. I ADORED every minute with you and Linda! I'm so lucky to have had y'all in my life. Y'all are precious beyond measure and deserve the best things in life! Love you!

C
Christina

Married on 06/03/2017

Shelley and her team were amazing! They went above and beyond to help make our wedding day a joyous occasion! I highly recommend them!

Beck Photography's reply:

Praying for you and your precious family! I know Hurricane Harvey took it's toll, and I'm so sorry for this. I loved being part of your wedding day! Thank you!

Samantha

Married on 05/20/2017

Shelly was one of the first vendors we found for our wedding, and we were able to work with her for almost 2 years, through engagements, bridals, boudoir, and finally the wedding day. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is also an amazing person to work with. She helped me connect with other vendors that we used at our wedding, and she really made our day special!

Linda

Married on 05/13/2017

Shelly met with bride and groom and they were blown away and did not even want to meet with any other photographer.

Beck Photography's reply:

Linda! I can't wait! It's going to be so amazing! I'm so blessed that you found me through our mutual friend, Renee, and now we can begin our friendship journey. I can't believe it will only be in a few short months! It's coming up on go time!

Liz

Married on 05/13/2017

Shelly and her crew were BEYOND amazing! They went above and beyond to ensure that we had every photo we wanted... Which was a lot! During our engagements her daughter lent me her shoes so I would not have to walk in the mud with wedding heels AND put us on the roof of her truck (safely! ) to get the perfect shot. Talk about commitment to the clients and the shot! Not only is she an amazing photographer, but an amazing person as well. If you are an awkward couple like us fear not because she will put a smile on your face and put you at ease! If you book Beck photographer you will not regret it! We look forward to using her many more times in the future!