Back to Robert Becker Photography

33 Reviews for Robert Becker Photography

Featured
Jill

Married on 01/29/2011

I found out about Robert Becker from this website, WeddingWire. His reviews were excellent in addition to being WeddingWire's "Bride's Choice" 3 years running. However, seeing is believing, and it was his portfolio that persuaded me to go with him for my January 29, 2011 wedding.

Robert took AMAZING photos and I have no complaints on any aspect of his service. His response time to email was very fast, his patience was impeccable, and the quality of his work was superb. I was a challenging client because I wanted a lot of input on which photos went into the album and he remained utterly professional and reworked the album until I was 100% happy with it. In person he is friendly and good at giving direction while remaining inconspicuous for casual shots. He smiles throughout his work and it is obvious not only that he knows exactly what he is doing but also that he enjoys his work. He got many classically perfect shots that you would hope and pray for, but more than that, he caught the most tender moments between myself and my groom as well as many of the family and guests. He took some very artistic and dramatic shots using the unique surroundings, and he also manipulated the lights in the room with his camera to enhance drama for the dancing/party part of the night. For example he took a picture of me spinning my 9-year old red-headed niece on the dance floor and it looks like sparks are flying from her hair and spiraling around the room while our faces and bright smiles are in focus.

Since our wedding was indoors in the afternoon/evening I asked him to bring an assistant to help with possible lighting complications. An assistant is something I recommend to any bride hiring a photographer, because not only can they assist with lighting, but also as a hired, professional set of eyes for things like, "the necklace is crooked" or "arrange the skirt or veil like such". On the subject of recommendations, you may want to consider having a photographer (or delegating to a friend/photo-hobbiest) to take pictures of your guests while you, your photographer, and your groom & bridal party are off having cool pictures taken. We had a cocktail party after the ceremony and I would have loved pictures of it since we were not there...

Many of the shots Robert took exceeded my imagination. I really can't believe how good an overwhelming percentage of the pictures are. He took many pictures that I and my family treasure. You will be happy with your choice in Robert Becker, and your family and friends will be delighted with the photos.

Robert Becker Photography's reply:

Your words are very kind and make me want to work even harder for the next bride!

S
Spencer Bell

Getting married on 09/22/2019

Wonderful engagement photo shoot

Robert was great in our engagement shoot, we did two separate locations and the photos came out amazing. Robert was very easy to work with and we are looking forward to having him shoot our wedding!

S
Sarah Stutzman

Married on 08/03/2019

Great experience

Robert was wonderful. He spoke with me multiple times, explained things and worked to get us excellent photos.

Dianne
DianneL

Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding Day

We hired Robert for our wedding. I was a bit hesitant to book someone on-line that I hadn't met in person; however, Robert was very responsive via email and we had a phone conversation soon after. We couldn't have been more thrilled with Robert and the photos he took to capture our special day and special moments. My husband, who does not like to pose for pictures ever, thought Robert's personality and style was awesome. Robert has a very calming personality and he was 100% professional. Robert is very creative and we absolutely loved the photos! We would highly recommend Robert.

Robert Becker Photography's reply:

Thank you, Dianne, for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you both as well. I am very happy that you love the photos!

P
pam

Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

Very easy and enjoyable to work with. Very responsive to any requests we had. They did a great job of taking pictures/capturing moments without us even knowing they were there. Highly recommend!

Melanie
Melanie

Married on 09/08/2018

When nothing goes how you planned - He's who you want there

We would absolutely recommend Robert to anyone looking for a great photographer, who is attentive, thoughtful, and patient. He was kind, and gave us direction without being over bearing. Our pictures turned out just as I hoped - they are natural, and beautiful without looking staged or forced. He gets the shot - and you'll have fun doing it!

F
Faith

Married on 08/12/2017

Robert assisted my main photographer, Andrew Sheltra, on my wedding day. He did an extraordinary job and succeeded in delivering perfect wedding photos. He went above and beyond, even scaling on top of a fire truck to capture a perfect moment. I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants any kind of pictures done in a relaxed, comfortable, and professional manner.. Robert will deliver more than just pictures, but a lovely way to remember that special moment in your life!

Thank you, Faith!
We had a wonderful time covering your wedding! I hope you both enjoy a wonderful life together!
Robert

Michelle

Married on 05/13/2017

Highly recommended! Robert was a pleasure to work with, super fun and lots of energy, you can tell that he really loves what he does! Thank you again Robert!

Hi Michelle,

Yes! I love my work! I have a great time covering weddings and spending that special day with brides to capture those moments they can relive through the photos we create together.

L
Liz

Married on 09/12/2015

Great to work with, very enthusiastic! Very professional as well and made wedding pictures easy, not tedious. Our photos turned out great and we got them back in only a couple of weeks. Very reasonably priced with a lot of packages to choose from.

Hello Liz,

I enjoyed working with the both of you on your wedding day! I hope you enjoy your photos for ever.

L
Linda

Married on 06/20/2015

It was s pleasure working with Robert. He made it a pleasurable day for my husband and myself. Highly recommended.

Robert Becker Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you both!

Kelly

Married on 09/24/2011

Robert Becker was simply amazing! Our wedding was amazing and he captured every moment. He was very professional through the entire year of planning. I would definately recommend to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Robert Becker Photography's reply:

It was my please working with you to capture your wedding for you.

Margaret

Married on 09/10/2011

Mr. Becker provided us with a great service on our wedding day. He took every photo that we asked, as well as many many more. He is very talented and has a great eye. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. He met all of our expectations and made our day very special.

Hi Margaret,

That is what I am there for. Whatever you need to be photographed you get! It is your special day!

D
Doug

Married on 08/05/2011

It was great!

V
vanessa

Married on 09/25/2010

Robert Becker was amazing from the moment we met! He took great photos and wasnt scared to go through any lengths to get a good shot. As a photographer, he wasnt over bearning at all. He fit right into to my wedding atmosphere. Robert Becker was well worth the cost. He is not overpriced and I received tons and tons of great pictures that I will keep for a lifetim. Not only did he come to the wedding with many great ideas for amazing shots, but he was very flexible and open to new ideas. You can tell he really loves photography and throws himself into his work.

Overall, I completely recommend Robert Becker. I am also passing along his name to many of my friends with hopes they will use him too. I wish I could find another reason I needed a potographer, just so he could take more pictures for me!

Kacy

Married on 09/18/2010

I highly recommend Robert to anyone. I chose him because I was so impressed with the photos he took for my best friend's wedding!

W
Lana

Married on 09/05/2010

While Robert was photographing during my wedding, I already knew that the pictures would be beautiful. I was a little worried because there were a lot of photos on his site that weren't quite my style, but I told him which ones I liked and which I didn't, he's very adaptable and open. He's great at telling you what poses will look good and really helping you take a great picture, but with out being intrusive or bossy or making us feel like we weren't being ourselves (and I can be a bit shy). My favorite part about him was how excited he was while taking the photos, we could see how much he loves what he is doing and it made for better pictures than I could have even imagined. When I got the photos back I was very surprised by some of the shots he got, I was thinking "He was there? How did he get that one?". I really didn't feel like there was a camera in my face at all, I barely noticed him the whole time... But the photos certainly don't look like that was the case, he got some great moments I hadn't anticipated.

Kerry

Married on 01/23/2010

Robert was a wonderful, calming and capable presense at our wedding. His creativity really made the photos special.

jane

Married on 09/05/2009

I would reccomend this photographer to anyone. The photo's are beautiful and they captured much love and joy on our wedding day.

Kathleen

Married on 07/25/2009

It was a beautiful day and he catch all magical moments of this unforgetable day!

T
Meaghan

Married on 06/12/2009

I would highly reccommend Robert as your wedding photographer! He was very professional and extremely talented! He was able to capture so many moments on our wedding day that we will always have to remember. He takes a ton of images and gets them to you quickly afterward to view. Photos are beautiful and easily ordered from web or printed from cd. Robert makes it easy to share photos with friends and family through his website too! Overall he is a pleasure to work with and his photos are stunning.

Christine

Married on 12/13/2008

I would recommend Becker Photos to anybody that is looking for a professional photographer. He made sure that he captured all the moments that I would have otherwised missed if he wouldn't have taken the shots he did. He blended well with wedding guests and didn't even realize that he was around most of the time. He is extremely polite, professional and he knows what he is doing. I had only dealt with him through phone and e-mail prior to the wedding and he would always respond quickly to my questions and called me just before the wedding to ensure that we were on the same page and discussed certain shots that we wanted to capture. If you are looking for a top quality photographer choose Becker Photos... You wont be disappointed!

Chrissy

Married on 08/09/2008

We would highly recommend this photographer to anyone getting married. Robert will capture your wedding day exactly how you want to remember your special day. I honestly never knew he was there and yet he was everywhere. Amazing pictures that tell a story in the most beautiful way. He is a talent that you will not want to miss. You will not regret your chose in this photographer.

Jennifer

Married on 07/19/2008

Becker photos is amazing! We could not have asked for more. The willingness to make us happy was at the forefront from the very beginning. I was very impressed with the professionalism, friendliness, creativeness, flexability and sooooooooooooo much more. Without any hesitation, I would reccomend Becker photography to anyone I come in contact with. You will be ecstatic over the final product(s) and the willingness to go above and beyond. Thank-you for helping capture the most precious moments and enstilling memories I can and will keep forever. Good luck and God Bless!

Joanna

Married on 06/07/2008

Robert Becker was a great asset to our wedding day. He captured the emotion of the day while not interferring with the flow of the activities. Many of our guests commented on how Robert captured photographs and they did not even notice that he was there. Robert is very knowledgeable about photography and provided us with both the traditional and photojournalistic photos we requested. We would highly recommend Robert for your wedding!

Carolyn

Married on 10/06/2007

Robert was awesome, very professional, and I still can't get over how amazing my photos were. I highly recommend him.