Back to Bella Dia Floral

| Houston, TX See photos, pricing and details

51 Reviews for Bella Dia Floral

Amanda

Married on 07/29/2017

Bella Dia Floral did an amazing job with my wedding! I had a very unique request going in... I wanted vegetables... Vegetables and herbs everywhere! Tawnya, the Head Designer, immediately loved my idea and welcomed the challenge. She worked with me to pair my vision with her expertise and I absolutely loved the end result. On my wedding day, I had the pleasure of waiting to be surprised by my reception centerpieces - wooden wine boxes overflowing with dill, parsley, kale, eucalyptus, squash, radishes, carrots... You name it! Tawnya even managed to incorporate the magnolias and leaves I loved so much from my own mother's wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful and caring professional to help express my overwhelming happiness on such a special day. Thank you Tawnya and Bella Dia... My wedding day would not have been the same with any other florist!

B
Beth

Married on 06/10/2017

Tawnya was able to put together exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding flowers. The bouquets were beautiful and the mantle piece was stunning! The colors were perfect!

N
Nicci

Married on 04/30/2017

Tawnya does wonders with flowers! I don't know much about flowers but when I showed her my ideas/pictures I had found she made them a reality. The bouquets were perfect, the mantle decor was perfect and the rose petals gave the tables the pop of color that I was looking for. I was nervous trusting someone with these details but she was dead on with what I wanted.

C
Christina

Married on 04/08/2017

Tawnya is AMAZING! She took my ideas, and thoughts and brought them to life! All of the floral at the ceremony, and reception was breathtaking, and my bouquet was a dream come true. It's been 3 weeks since the wedding, and I am still getting compliments on it from pictures. She was a joy to work with, and I appreciated how on top of everything she was.

Alexis

Married on 04/08/2017

Tawnya was awesome! LOVED working with her, probably my favorite vendor to work with! The flowers were gorgeous and she really worked with us in order to stay within our budget!

T
Toni

Married on 12/31/2016

Tawnya and Amanda are an absolute joy to work with and captured our vision perfectly! The flowers, the 200++ candles, the table linens and place settings... All were STUNNING! Tawnya took my vision of the candlelight ceremony and reception and transformed it beyond my imagination!

Theresa
Theresa

Married on 12/14/2016

Brittney, Amanda, Tawnya, and the entire team @ Bella Dia Floral are AMAZING!
Brittney and Amanda and their design team brought out invitations to life! Great quality paper products, and all correspondences are quick. Our initial design meeting was painless and fun (much to our surprise! Hint: the less people you take the better it will be, just you and your honey should go, or you, your honey, the parents; less opinions = less time making decisions). We were given a ten day window for our initial draft, but had them by the end of the week. The finished product was ready for pickup within two weeks, even after a few edits. The design team is efficient and produce exceptional quality work. We had considered purchasing "do-it-yourself" invitation sets from a craft store, but after researching the price of ink, the box sets, I am so glad we did not take on that hassle!
Tawnya in the floral department is WONDERFUL! We gave her a few ideas for our natural, country, Star Wars wedding, and she definitely delivered. We let her know our budget that we wanted to stay in, and not only did she keep that in mind, but we were able to add on a few extras! One thing we were very impressed with, was Tawnya's willingness to listen to her client. A few family members have asthma and are hypersensitive to strong floral fragrances. She designed our flowers with that in mind, and even made an artificial corsage to mimic the real flowers if the scent was still obtrusive. The morning of the wedding, her team was at Agave first thing, presented the flowers for approval, and all I could say was "WOW! " It was as if she got in my mind and saw what we envisioned! All the flowers were labeled with extra pins, so we knew who they went to. The flowers was another item we had considered doing ourselves by ordering through a wholesale store, then arranging the day before. I'm so glad we didn't.

S
Sha

Married on 12/10/2016

Tawnya is such a sweet person and great to work with!

L
Leydi

Married on 08/11/2016

My center pieces and my wedding ceremony flowers and all the flower bouquets looked fantastic. Working with Tawnya of was one of the best experiences I had in planning my wedding. Tawnya is creative, enthusiastic and incredibly positive. She used high-quality materials and paid lots of attention to details. Even before the wedding day began, I had absolute peace of mind because I knew Tawnya was going to create something spectacular. Greenery and Leaves are a category that is too often overlooked and Tawnya did a fantastic job with the flowers for my August wedding and exceeded my expectations!

Alexandre
Alexandre

Married on 07/16/2016

Tawnya is such a pleasure to work with! We booked our wedding a year and a half in advance (In January '15, wedding was in July '16). We set up floral for the reception in February 15' (We had another vendor set for our ceremony held at our church, but keep in mind the team can still do floral for your ceremony if you separate it from the reception venue!). About a year later from our initial meeting, I met with Tawnya again to go over our floral plan since I had totally forgot what we set up! She is superb at painting the image of what the flowers would look like when they're set up, plus she was able to show us what the flowers looked like since we didn't know much about flowers.

When it came to the day of the wedding, she delivered and the flowers came out gorgeous! Leading up to it, she was very accommodating for meeting and we felt absolutely no stress about the flowers as we knew they were taken care of. Great choice for floral!

Michele

Married on 11/20/2015

I loved working with Tawnya! I didn't want a lot of floral for our wedding and she didn't push or pressure me to do anything. She created a bridal bouquet that was completely gorgeous and with such great quality! Its day 4 and the flowers STILL look freshly cut. You couldn't ask for anything more.

User6004379

2+ years ago

Tawnya with Agave provided a beautiful bridal bouquet for my daughter's wedding as well as great bridesmaids' bouquets and flowers for all the guys in the wedding party.
The mothers' and grandmothers' flowers were lovely as well. She was so helpful with many ideas to make my daughter's dream bouquet filled with succulents.

User4958456

Just Wow!

Tawnya, Krysta, and the Agave Brothers team made my dreams come true. The flowers were so perfect and beautiful. The arrangements were so elegant and even better than what I had imagined!

The care they put into crafting my flowers was evident and touching. They made time to meet with me when I stopped by about changes and really took care of me so that I felt like a welcome friend. They were professional and quick as well. Tawnya was able to understand what I wanted and we worked together to develop the perfect bridal bouquet for the event. She was able to, almost intuitively, understand what I wanted and the results were more than I could have dreamed.

I can not tell you emphatically enough how much I recommend the Agave Brothers floral team.

Amanda

Married on 01/17/2015

Paula and her team at Agave are AMAZING! As soon as I met with Paula, I knew I wanted to work with her. She was able to take my vision and make it even more beautiful than I expected. When I first saw a few stems laying out (not arranged), I was a bit nervous because the colors were a bit different than I originally envisioned, but when they showed up to begin decorating at the venue.... I was blown away! The colors looked gorgeous together! Paula had a vision and executed it with perfection! Her and her team transformed my reception space and spent hours setting up! They even agreed to take home my items and allowed me to pick them up later in the week, which was an enormous help at the end of the evening.

C
Catherine

Married on 10/12/2014

The team at Agave Brothers did a beautiful job.

I had a vision in mind for my wedding bouquet and Tawnya Morse was able to take that vision to another level by incorporating my ideas with her professional, creative know-how! The bouquets were amazing. I was surprised at the depth and richness of fall color. Absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend the team at Agave Brothers.

Again, thank you all for doing an absolutely fantastic job!

User4225699

2+ years ago

Tawnya was part of making my daughter's dream wedding come true. The flowers were exactly what we wanted: the bouquets were perfect in color and size, the simplicity and elegance of the table arrangements were spot on! We received many compliments during the evening. I highly recommend Agave Road - absolutely magical!

User4170465

2+ years ago

Where do I begin? Our flowers were everything we wanted and more! The quality and quantity for the price was amazing! Everyone worked so hard to get me exactly what I wanted and it was perfect. My bouquet was absolutely breathtaking and the reception floral was beaitful. Thank you all so much for making our day so special!

S
sarai

Married on 04/12/2014

Tawnya was the best in helping me with my flower arrangements she knew exactly what I wanted and perfected it... She was the best

U
Ufuoma

Married on 04/12/2014

Having my wedding at Agave Road was the best choice i made. The beautiful location, the flexibility, the attention to detail, the quick response time, it was the best experience i could ever imagine as a bride and Tawnya was one of the rare gems that i was blessed to work with. Let me start by saying that she has the best personality i have ever seen, she is full of life and is extremely talented. I changed my mind so many times and it was never a problem, she always was patient, gave me great ideas, and was extremely flexible. She went above and beyond on our wedding day and the flowers at my wedding reception were even better than i imagined. Large, bold, beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, oh my. I can keep going because i am still amazed every time i think of how wonderful and fantastic it was to work with Tawnya. Thank you so much for going above and beyond in making our day a memorable experience, you have found a client for life.

Monica

Married on 04/11/2014

When I walked into my reception at Agave Real on 4/11/14 I was AMAZED and SHOCKED by how beautiful the space looked! My navy blue, blush, and gold themed wedding that I had dreamed about was a reality, and Tawnya and her crew helped bring it to life! My centerpieces were beautiful, and my bouquet was HUGE! I've never seen such full roses in my life. Tawnya is personable, knowledgeable, and honest! She doesn't try to make you spend more money than you need to, while providing superior work! She knows her stuff! We truly enjoyed working with Tawnya and Krysta! They helped make our wedding memorable and beautiful!

Thank you, ladies!

Monica, Jesus, Dominic & Cameron

User4089748

2+ years ago

Tawnya is a rock star! She took the idea I had and brought to life in a beautiful way. Answered my many questions and was a delight to work with. She has an assistant, Krysta, who drove in crazy weather to bring my bridal portrait flowers to me on time!

K
Karen

Married on 03/22/2014

Tawnya at Agave Floral is the best! My daughter and I had a vision, and I must say when I walked in on the day of the ceremony, and saw the decorated tables, I was more than thrilled! It met my expectations and beyond! Tawnya was very supportive of my ideas and suggestions…and worked with them, and added to them to make the most perfect reception setting. It was beautiful!

Michele

Married on 03/22/2014

My daughter and I know nothing about flowers, so when we went to talk to Tawnya we went in with NO ideas, only a concept of what my daughter wanted for the wedding. We had a blast working through ideas and looking at different flowers, and at the end of it all came out with beautiful ideas of what my daughter wanted for her special day.

With a few follow up emails after the initial consultation, we left the process in Tawnya's hands and her group delivered exactly what my daughter had envisioned. I can't tell you how many people have commented on how beautiful the flowers were as they looked at our pictures. Tawnya's team was even able to handle a small last minute request that came up, and her flexibility was greatly appreciated.

N
Nicole

Married on 03/15/2014

Tawnya is absolutely amazing! Not only is she extremely talented, she is so much fun to work with and really makes the process enjoyable and exciting. She knows her craft really well and is very helpful to pull the best options for your budget. She really does bring your ideas and dreams to reality! My mom and I had so much fun going to the flower cooler looking at the flowers and pulling certain types together to really get the visual before we made the final decision. Both my mom and I feel that Tawnya became our family friend through the process and we plan to keep in touch post wedding.

H
Hayley

Married on 02/22/2014

My flowers were gorgeous! Tawny was wonderful to work with :) You can tell she really loves her job and cares about her brides. Will definitely be back to work with her and Agave Brothers again.