Back to Belle Fiori

Featured
Melissa

Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect arrangements

The folks at Belle Fiori did a fantastic job for our vintage geek wedding. They understood and executed the vision my husband and I were going for (the right flowers, the right amount, and perfect placement of arrangements). Belle Fiori expertly worked magic into our quirky cigar boxes table settings, balanced floral with our lego boutonnieres, and placed toys around our table arrangements. I'd absolutely work with them in the future.

Belle Fiori's reply:

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to create a personalized floral design experience to truly represent the couple on their big day. We had so much fun working with you both to bring your vision to life! The well-placed lego characters and other superhero related toys were such a fun, personal addition to your wedding. We especially loved the flower girls cape! We're thankful for the opportunity to have worked with you on your special day and hope to work together again in the future!

Married on 06/08/2019

Industrial MKE wedding

Belle Fiori provided flowers for my wedding, as well as the back drop which was GORGEOUS! My bouquet was the cascading style with ivory roses, I loved how free flowing it was! The bridesmaids had traditional round bouquets with matching roses as well. The men wore boutonnieres with small, red roses. Everything looked great and was consistent. The backdrop was glittery ribbons with green leaves hanging over the top. It fit the venue perfectly. We wanted a simple backdrop to stand in front of for the ceremony (and pictures of course). Belle Fiori also provided the centerpieces for our tables. Everything was gorgeous and fit our theme of "industrial Milwaukee". Emily was punctual and answered the millions of questions I had. She made sure the day flowed smoothly with the setup as well as delivery of flowers. Thank you to Emily and the entire staff at Belle Fiori for making our day memorable!

Belle Fiori's reply:

Hi Rachel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're thrilled you loved your wedding flowers! We had an amazing time working with you and bringing your vision to life. We're thankful to have had the opportunity to work with you on your special day and honored to be entrusted with designing your flowers for such a meaningful day! We wish you and Darren all the best and hope to work with you in the future!

Vicki
Vicki

Married on 10/05/2018

Dream florist in Milwaukee!

We used Belle Fiori as the florist for our recent wedding in Milwaukee. They are exceptional. Emily is extremely hands-on, and we had two in-person meetings which I thought were so useful in capturing our vision for the wedding day. Emily took our vision to life. On the day-of, everything was executed PERFECTLY. The venue looked beautiful. In addition, we were SO happy with the bouquets and bridal flower crown. The service was amazing! I would highly recommend Belle Fiori.

Married on 09/15/2018

Emily and the team at Bell Fiori were absolutely amazing. They supplied my wedding bouquets (bridal and bridesmaids), groomsman/wedding party boutonnieres, corsages and wedding cake flowers. Based on the description I provided Emily was able to match the floral I did myself for the church and reception centerpieces. Everything matched perfectly and was absolutely beautiful. The bridesmaid bouquets served as the centerpieces for our head table and looked beautiful despite the fact they were utilized for several hours prior to the reception for pictures and the ceremony. She provided vases (at extra cost) for the bouquets to sit in when not being utilized throughout the day – would highly recommend! The floral really pulled all of our wedding colors together and brought about such elegance to our wedding ceremony and reception (used for head table and wedding cake). The money spent on the floral was worth every penny and I would highly recommend Belle Fiori to other brides.

R

Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot express in words how great Belle Fiori is and how great it was to work with them for our wedding! They went above and beyond to make our day so very special! From delivering our flowers to our hotel as we were getting ready, to assuring every detail was set before we walked down the aisle or before our guest sat down at their tables and making sure other vendors had everything they needed. Not only that but we loved how the flowers turned out! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was, down to our cake! It was so great to be in the hands of people that really know what they are doing in the wedding business. Belle Fiori will work with you to make your decoration dreams come true, couldn't imagine working with anyone else.

Married on 06/15/2018

I don't even know where to start with my love for Emily and her team at Belle Fiori. I was a very organized (very Type A) bride, and they kindly listened to my many requests, and revised versions of a dream vision for our decor at the Pfister. The look on my face (captured by Anna Page), says it all. The Belle Fiori team did an exquisite job not only hearing my vision and executing it, but truly taking it to a whole new level. We loved working with them, and we are so grateful for their creative talents and attention to detail.

J
Jodi

Married on 06/09/2018

Belle Fiori was absolutely perfect for our wedding. I looked at several other florists and Belle Fiori's pricing was right in line or better than others and they were much more willing to work with us to get our flowers perfect. They were super accommodating including making two drop-offs on our wedding day to bring the bouquets in the morning for pictures and then coming back in the afternoon to set up the rehearsal space. They also provided flowers for my hair and our cake and both were perfect! I highly recommend Belle Fiori and can't wait to continue to purchase flowers from them since they're also our neighborhood florist!

A
Andrea

Married on 05/12/2018

This team was incredible to work with and far exceeded my expectations. I came in not really knowing what I wanted in terms of wedding flowers and they helped walk me through the process. I ended up with flowers more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would definitely recommend them to anyone for for weddings, events or just gifts for someone special.

N
Natasha

Married on 04/07/2018

Emily and her team at Belle Fiori were an absolute joy to work with throughout our year-long planning process! During our first consultation, Emily was very professional and detail-orientated. We could tell she's very passionate and thoughtful about her work, so we were sold! She helped walk us through the planning and design process, being very patient with us when we were unsure or overwhelmed with figuring out exactly what we wanted. In the weeks leading up to our wedding, she was very responsive and helped answer random questions we thought of, putting our minds at ease. While we had flowers and candle rentals with Belle Fiori, we also bought other special candles and table numbers that Emily's team gladly incorporated into the table designs. Our guests were swooning over our flowers and table designs! Emily, thank you and your team at Belle Fiori for doing a top notch job!

L
Lianna

Married on 10/21/2017

Belle Fiori did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. They were absolutely stunning, and the quality and responsiveness by Emily and her team were top notch. My husband and I didn't have any particular ideas for our flowers when we went to our first appointment. We only knew we wanted them to convey JOY. Emily listened to our vision for the day and really heard how we wanted the day to feel. She translated that hope and vision into the most stunning array of flowers, succulents and natural elements. I could have never described the end product on the onset, but I trusted Emily and her team to deliver... And they did more than that. They exceeded my expectations and blew me away with beauty. The arrangements were abundant and so meticulous. The Belle Fiori team paid attention to every detail and delivered the highest quality product. Thank you Belle Fiori! You brought joy and beauty to our wedding day and I am so grateful!

Belle Fiori's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review, Lianna! We're so happy you were thrilled, what a beautiful wedding! All our love from Belle Fiori

mkebride
Kristen

Married on 09/23/2017

We chose Belle Fiori because I used to get flower arrangements from them all the time when I lived near there. I loved their flowers and also confirmed with my photographer that they do a wonderful job for weddings. It was an easy decision as we met with Emily and she was so nice, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. The whole shop is easy to work with and helpful! I didn't know really what I wanted except that I wanted Dahlias and mums, and she helped me work through the rest and the color scheme. About a month before the wedding I changed my mind on one of the accent colors and they said it was no problem. We had our final meeting with her and she helped me pick a different color. When the flowers arrived on our wedding day, I cried because they were beyond my expectations and amazingly gorgeous. They did such a wonderful job on everything! We used them for the wedding party, centerpieces, and cake. I couldn't help but smile every time I looked at my flowers, They were amazing and I would recommend Belle Fiori time and time again. Thank you for everything!

Belle Fiori's reply:

This is one time we are happy to hear we made a bride cry :) Thanks so much for such a wonderful review Kristen, you were a dream to work with! Much love and happiness from us all at Belle Fiori.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 08/19/2017

I absolutely loved the flowers for my wedding! I only did bouquets and corsages (no decorations or boutonnieres), but I showed them photos of what I was hoping for at my consultation and they far exceeded those expectations. My wedding was in August and I had wanted peonies. They were honest with me that those were spring flowers but did well in supplying me with a great alternative. Tea roses were just as beautiful and smelled amazing. I'm so happy that I went with Belle Fiori!

Belle Fiori's reply:

Thanks so much for your lovely review Nicole! And thanks as well for trusting us to provide you with an alternative to peonies. We loved the look of the tea roses, and are so happy you loved them too. Best wishes for a long and happy life together!

Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Emily & the staff at Belle Fiori. Being from Kenosha, we started by looking for a florist in town but none of them really "wowed" me. Then I stumbled across Belle Fiori here on WeddingWire and was stunned by the floral arrangements shown both here and on their website. So my mom, now-husband, and myself drove up to Milwaukee to see if we were as impressed in person. I didn't even have to think about it after our meeting - they were booked before we walked out of the door! Emily took time to go through every detail as she sketched and wrote notes about our likes & dislikes and we could not have been more thrilled with the final products. My husband got this idea in his head that he wanted little antlers to be incorporated into his boutonnieres & I shuddered at the thought but hey - marriage is compromise, right? - but the staff at Belle Fiori took time mock up samples and send pictures for final approval and they actually turned out really, really cool & it was definitely something unique to him! Our floral arrangements were flying off tables at the end of the night because people couldn't grab them fast enough! I highly, highly recommend Belle Fiori - you won't be disappointed!

Belle Fiori's reply:

Emily, we are so thrilled that you loved your arrangements! We thought the antlers were really cute :) Thank you so much for the lovely review, and much love and happiness in your married life from Belle Fiori.

K
Katelyn

Married on 02/11/2017

Belle Fiori did AMAZING work with flowers! Having a wedding on February 11th, 3 days before Valentine's Day, can make finding a florist difficult. Belle Fiori was up for the challenge, and created absolutely beautiful bouquets, flower girl flower crowns, corsages, and pin on boutonnieres. They were punctual, professional, and incredibly friendly. Thank you guys so much! :)

K
Katie

Married on 12/30/2016

Unbelievable quality. Emily and her team are top notch- I met with Belle Fiori with some ideas, a few Pinterest inspiration photos, and a general idea of how we wanted our wedding space to look and they look our ideas to the next level. From creating a custom ceremony backdrop that was prettier than the Pinterest image I came with to working with me to make tablescapes that worked for not only the tables, but ensured they worked for the people sitting at the tables and the caterers needs. Just a delightful experience. We just got back from our honeymoon and many of the table vases are still sitting in our house and most of the roses still look pretty good despite the wedding being 11 days ago. Their flowers are amazing quality.

C
Chelsea

Married on 09/24/2016

I absolutely LOVED the flowers that Belle Fiori made for my wedding! My bouquet was exactly what I hoped it would be. The centerpieces were gorgeous. Everything was so beautiful! Emily and the rest of the staff at Belle Fiori are great to work with, and extremely helpful with any questions you have. They took care of EVERYTHING on the wedding day. My ceremony happened at a different location than my reception. They came to the ceremony location, set everything up, then went to the reception location, set everything up there, then came back to the ceremony location, cleaned everything up and moved it to the reception. Unbelievable!

T
Tara

Married on 06/04/2016

For all of the details that came together on our wedding day, the arrangements put together by Belle Fiori were far and away my favorite. I cannot say enough about Emily and her staff. Planning our wedding from out of state and not having a clue of the difference between a rose and a tulip, my husband and I were completely put at ease by the team at Belle Fiori. Everything was pre-arranged from getting our bouquets and boutonniere's to our hotel before photos, to setting up all of the arrangements at the venue and working out after event pick-up - the efficiency and attention to detail were impeccable. I didn't have to worry that something wasn't being taken care of. When I arrived at the venue for the ceremony, the Belle Fiori staff was hard at work - everything to my specifications with a special touch from their knowledge and artistic eye. Of all the comments on our photos, the bouquet they put together for me was what everyone could not stop talking about. I am so impressed with Belle Fiori and would highly recommend them for any event.

L
Leigh

Married on 05/14/2016

We used Belle Fiori for our wedding flowers for our barn wedding May 2016 and are so happy we did! Our flowers were GORGEOUS. I had a vision of simple but elegant wildflowers and they were totally on point and even prettier than I could have imagined. We used flowers to adorn our ceremony alter, aisle, centerpieces, bouquets, cake, a hair piece and boutonnieres. From the initial email introduction Emily and her staff were super responsive and easy to work with. Emily was also really helpful in making suggestions to streamline my vision (that honestly was a bit all over the place). Everything came out so beautiful and comparably priced. Highly recommend!

User5586997

2+ years ago

Emily was fabulous! She totally knew what I wanted for my wedding flowers in October. She was organized, pleasant, very responsive. They did an amazing job and the flowers lasted weeks after the wedding! I would definitely recommend them to anyone! Thank you!

Erin

Married on 10/10/2015

Emily is the best! She did such a great job working with me to determine what types of flowers and the colors I wanted. I had so many ideas of what I wanted and she helped talk me through the conflicting colors I was looking at and really narrow down the perfect colors. For our reception, we wanted to do centerpieces with paper lanterns and she had no problems working in a beautiful bouquet of flowers to incorporate in. She was extremely prompt in getting to the church to bring the bouquets and boutonnieres and when she came back to transport the ceremony arrangements to the reception. Her creativity and knowledge of what's in season and what looks good together is incredible and she did a beautiful job with all of our floral needs. I would highly recommend Emily and the Belle Fiori team for your wedding!

User5526412

2+ years ago

Belle Fiori was great. Our flowers were gorgeous & we got so many compliments. Emily was extremely helpful & accommodating. We paid a little extra for the 'full service' which included set-up & it was SO worth it. They were timely, set everything up & even put the flowers on our cake. We didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend them.

V
Veronica

Married on 09/19/2015

Working with Belle Fiori for our wedding flowers was such an easy, positive and stress-free experience. Emily was extremely helpful offering suggestions and providing examples of several floral styles. The flowers were gorgeous and everyone complimented them. Belle Fiori was very professional and efficient and made sure the flowers for the whole bridal party, family, tables and trellis looked perfect. We were so pleased.

User4843504

2+ years ago

WOW! I look back at all the details of my wedding day and my flowers, by far, were my most favorite thing. The team at Belle Fiori is extremely talented. I knew when I booked them the importance of quality flowers -- flowers truly make all the details of your wedding come together -- but I was completely blown away when I laid eyes on my flowers. In addition, Emily and the team exceeded all my expectations on the centerpieces. I had so many compliments on our flowers I lost track. I wish I could share a picture with you all!

User4463944

2+ years ago

Flowers were absolutely spectacular. I gave Emily and her team the colors and theme to my wedding and let them run with everything else. They picked all the flowers for me and all of the bouquets, center pieces, etc. And they could not have come out better.

C
Carly

Married on 08/07/2015

Emily was really great to work with throughout our planning process. She was incredibly flexible, detail-oriented, and willing to work with our budget. Our flowers were fresh and beautiful and even better than I expected! They photographed beautifully and worked extremely well with our decor.