Back to Benski B Productions

8 Reviews for Benski B Productions

C
Cathy

Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic , Awesome , worth it!!

He was totally amazing and really did the best job ever! I loved him! He will be doing my sons wedding in two months! Totally worth it!

M
Mandy

Married on 06/03/2017

Tim was beyond amazing! Very flexible and really knew exactly what we wanted! His communication was great from start to finish even at the reception he was extremely aware of what we did and didn't want! He made the flow of our reception perfect!

G
glory

Married on 11/06/2016

Tim listened to all we asked him to do. We told him that what we wanted was a party and celebration, no boring stuff. He provided the variety of music we requested, including everything from oldies, r&b and Spanish music such as Salsa. He was very attentive and quick to respond to any emails prior to the wedding with requests. Thank you Tim for being part of our dream wedding!

User5261028

2+ years ago

We hired Tim to DJ our wedding (ceremony and reception) and he was absolutely fantastic! He played every song we wanted to hear and kept our guests on the dance floor during the reception. I loved his song choices during cocktail hour and dinner as well. Tim was super down to earth and easy to work with and we would recommend him 100%!

T
Toni

Married on 03/19/2016

I met Tim at a bridal fair, and liked him immediately! As we got to know him over coffee, we knew he was the DJ for us. We wanted someone relaxed, fun, open to suggestions - but also good with guidance. Tim covered all of those! At our wedding & reception - he did a wonderful job playing music that kept our guests engaged. He is great at keeping secrets (I kept my entrance music secret from my groom), and open to helping in any way we needed. He worked with the caterer in releasing tables for food and kept us on track for different details such as cake cutting, toasts, etc. He was very accessible to our guests and we received compliment after compliment on his work. He was professional on every level, and we could not have been happier with him. He will definitely be our go-to DJ in the future!

R
Rachel

Married on 07/31/2015

Tim and John were incredible! I love how they kept us in the loop throughout the entire reception and made sure things were running exactly like we wanted (like when it came time to cut the cake, for the bouquet, garter, etc.). They were a lot of fun and honored all of our requests... I would absolutely recommend them! They are the best!

J
JoAnn

Married on 10/18/2014

If you need a DJ you can trust to do an excellent job for your wedding, Tim is the DJ to go with. He is a true professional. He will meet with you ahead of time to understand what the couple really wants. He played all the music we wanted to hear, was a great emcee, and really got the crowd moving. Everyone was dancing, from the little kids to the grandparents. He also had great equipment and lighting which made it fun. Great price too. We highly recommend this vendor! Thank you Tim!

R
Rachel

Married on 11/11/2011

DJ Tim was fantastic. He is such a down-to-earth and friendly guy, honest and really talented with his work. Julio and I met him, immediately trusted him to give us a rocking' reception, and he delivered. I sent him loads of song suggestions, and he was so responsive, really intermixing the Latin music our families wanted with stuff that would get everyone on the floor dancing. He had great transitions (none of the awkward jumps for Get Low to oldies that I've experienced at other weddings) and everyone at the party loved him. I'd recommend him without a doubt.