Back to Billie-Shaye Style Photography

8 Reviews for Billie-Shaye Style Photography

R
Rachel

Married on 10/27/2018

I simply don’t know how you could pick any other photographer. My fiancé and I decided to do a destination engagement shoot with Billie Shaye and I must say I don’t regret my decision at all. She made us feel so comfortable all while shooting the most amazing shots. The week before we left for the mountains, there was rain in the forecast for every single day. Billie Shaye texted me and made all my fears go away. She asked us if we was against doing pictures in the rain and being the adventourous type we are- we said YES! To say the rain pictures turned out great would be an understandment. Billie Shaye put her equipment on the line to catch the shots and they were everything we could ever hope for. Even past the photographer aspect, Billie Shaye goes beyond the call of duty. She made us feel like we were her family. She took care of us and made us laugh. She is the best photographer you will ever experience. Hands down. Down make the mistake of paying for a cheaper photographer. The value you get from Billie Shaye is worth more than any money you save. I cannot wait until this fall for our wedding pictures. I know for a fact that they will be epic.

Hannah

Married on 09/29/2018

Not only did our engagement photos turn out gorgeous but we got them back super fast! Billie makes it so easy to be in front of the camera even if you’re a tad shy about it. Her sessions are so much fun and you can really tell that she deeply cares for all of her couples. We haven’t even had our wedding yet but I already know that I’m going to more than pleased. Billie is worth every penny plus more!

Hannah

Married on 05/19/2018

Billie-Shaye photography is amazing! She and her team were so helpful, understanding, and so creative! I truly love how she caters to any need you have that day and the days leading up. We are looking forward to working with her more in the future. My husband and I cannot wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures because we just know they will be wonderful!

T
Taylor

Married on 04/14/2018

Best photographer ever! We had to move our wedding inside & she still made the pictures painless & gorgeous! Even the groomsmen didn’t mind taking them because she’s so fun to work with! Billie Shaye puts thought into absolutely everything and helped make our wedding day perfect! We love her!

C
Courtney

Married on 10/21/2017

Billie Shaye is phenomenal! The one thing someone shouldn't worry about it is how their pictures are going to turn out. Billie Shaye delivers every time. I have been blown away time and time again of Billie Shaye's work, and always will. I've cried every time when I got my pictures back, because they were more than I could have imagined them being. Her work always tells a beautiful story about the people in her photographs of who they are. Working with Billie Shaye is always such a breeze and takes the stress away!

T
Taylor

Married on 05/20/2017

The only photographer I wanted for our day and the only photographer I want capturing any of our big life moments in the future. She’s so talented, super friendly/easy going/down to earth, kind of lady. She was totally on board when I asked her to travel 14 HOURS to an upstate NY state park, a place she had never been, for our engagement pictures. She did her research on the area before we left and did a phenomenal job. I would highly recommend Billie-Shaye!

Married on 05/13/2017

Billie-Shaye truly gets to know her clients and uses that knowledge to capture the very best images possible. She is jus the absolute BEST! You will never be disappointed.

C
Coty

Married on 05/28/2016

Billie Shaye is amazing! My husband and I were so pleased with our experience with her. We never felt uncomfortable at any point, and her communication skills kept us informed before after and during our session. We are so blessed to have found someone to capture our special moments for us to look back on in the years to come! Xoxo