Back to BlackTie Limousine, Inc

200 Reviews for BlackTie Limousine, Inc

Featured
Claire

Married on 08/20/2010

We had an incredibly complex 2-day transportation schedule for our rehearsal dinner, including two different size shuttles for our guests, a large wedding party limo, grandparent cars, and a stretch limousine for us (bride and groom). All with different pick-up and departure times, from different locations, some making multiple pickups/dropoffs along the way. I was a wreck because due to sheer complexity alone I figured something would go wrong somewhere along the way.

Not only was Black Tie always on time with gorgeous vehicles, they went above and beyond. The chauffeurs were extremely kind and professional. Linda, who drove me (bride) to the church with my parents was even prepared when I had a minor panic attack upon learning my dad had left his boutonniere at home. Needless to say, bridal panics and father-of-the-bride flowers are not a transportation company's concern, but Black Tie was on top of it. She knocked on the window and appeared with an extra bout, was pinning it on my dad's lapel before I could even thank her. This company is the one you want!

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 03/23/2019

Blown Away by their Service and Drivers!

BlackTie Limousine blew us away! We hired an 8-10 person limo for us and our family and a 30 person limousine party bus for guests. Big SHOUT OUT to my driver Mark who was basically trained to be another wedding coordinator. Whether it was getting me in and out of the limo (poofy skirt is more of a challenge than you think! ) holding my bouquet, calming our nerves, helping me with my veil before walking down the aisle, making sure my husband and I had full gasses of champagne, and getting us where we needed to be on time, everything was perfect and was an experience I will never forget. This company provides MORE than just transportation, their service is unmatched and I will be using them whenever we need a transportation company again. Pricing is reasonable. Also shout out to the party bus driver John, and Nikki who helped coordinate the services , details and payments. Everyone was a pleasure to work with! THANK YOU!

Mrs Robes
Janice

Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Customer Service

We honestly cannot say enough how wonderful Black Tie Limo is! Nikki was incredibly patient and accommodating as we made some edits to our reservation. The customer service was incredible and the day went without any mishaps.

Cassie

Married on 09/22/2018

We honestly cannot say enough how wonderful Black Tie Limo is - in fact, we'd give more than five stars if we could. They made everything incredibly easy for us on our wedding day and made sure all our schedules were to plan and on time. The customer service was incredible and they surprised us with how generous they truly are. Our driver was great and very friendly! I would not choose anyone else except Black Tie Limo!

Kristin

Married on 09/02/2018

Our guests loved how engaging the driver was. He was prompt and provided great ease for us in making sure our guests were safe gettimg to and from the hotel and venue.

J
Jen & Scott

Married on 08/25/2018

We worked closely with Nikki and were very happy with choosing a white trolley for our wedding day guest/wedding party transportation from hotel to church to venue and back. The trolley was right on time for wedding party pick up and the driver was very kind and accommodating despite the tight timelines. One thing I would suggest is to make sure to give the actual addresses/names of sites to the driver on the day of wedding to be triple sure they have the right location. Highly recommend them!

lmnren713
Lauren

Married on 07/13/2018

We couldn’t be happier with Black Tie! Their customer service is top notch, especially Nikki, who is super responsive, answered all of our questions, and provided us with all the photos/info for each of our options. She made the whole booking process so easy and stress free. The limos arrived early, were very comfortable, as well as clean. Shout out to our drivers, James, Janis, and Vinny; who were so professional, kind, and went above and beyond helping us load and unload the limos. Highly recommended for stress free transportation on your wedding day!

Kathryn
Kathryn

Married on 07/07/2018

On time and excellent!

Excellent service; I would use Black Tie again. They were very organized with their transport and on time! We got updates so we knew that our guests were being taken care of while we were getting ready/photos etc.

Kate

Married on 06/23/2018

Black Tie Limousine gave us the red carpet service- legitimately! Black Tie met us at our hotel to pick up the groom and groomsmen in a shuttle bus, and the bride and bridesmaids in a white stretch limousine. The bride/bridesmaid’s driver was so amazing and made sure everyone was out of the parking lot and in the church before he opened the door for my dad and I to get out. He waited at the church for us, and once we were husband and wife, our driver rolled out a red carpet from the door of the church to the door of the limousine. We got settled inside, and our driver served us each a lovely glass of champagne. He made our first car ride as a married couple enjoyable and very special! Thank you for the red carpet treatment, Black Tie, well done!

J
Jaclyn

Married on 06/09/2018

We used Black Tie Limo for transporting our guests to and from our wedding. The staff was very nice to work with and very helpful. On the day of the wedding I realized that there wouldn’t be enough seats to transport everyone home and called in a panic and the staff worked with me and sent an extra car. I would recommend!

Lisa

Married on 06/09/2018

BlackTie Limo was incredible! As the bride I didn't get to ride the shuttle until the end of the night (although I heard it was great leading up to then). I got married in my parents backyard and there were a few things to 'clean up' (lets be real my awesome friends cleaned up, I just ate food) but we thought we had missed the last shuttle. Then the amazing BlackTie Limo driver was fine with doing one more trip for us because he realized we missed the last scheduled trip. Such incredible service! Leading up to the wedding, they were great at answering emails and calls. Highly recommend!

Lauren

Married on 05/05/2018

BlackTie Limousine was incredible and I highly recommend them. To begin with, the booking process was easy and straightforward. I made several time and pickup changes after I initially booked and Nikki was extremely nice and helpful and very responsive. Our chauffeur Mark was fantastic! He arrived early and helped everything run smoothly. We did pictures before the ceremony, and he shuttled myself and my bridesmaids back and forth from the hotel to the picture location several times and he was always where we needed. Mark was extremely professional, kind, and helpful and made me feel calm and reassured. The limo itself was great, it was beautiful, clean, and comfortable. I would absolutely book BlackTie Limousine again.

Cait

Married on 10/08/2017

We were very happy with the service we received from BlackTie. Working with Nikki was wonderful-- she was flexible, kind, and super responsive at all times. We had a lot of shifting around-- changes in reservation, number of guests, timing, etc. -- but it was never an issue at all! All of the services and fees were completely transparent, and I got updates right away. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

Catherine

Married on 08/06/2017

Transportation for our wedding was a bit tricky because of a weight limits on a bridge, but Nikki made the process very smooth. She answered all our questions, gave us lots of different options, and helped us pick up the pieces when we dropped the ball planning. :) Everything the day of was very smooth, the drivers were prompt and friendly, and everything went off without a hitch!

S
Stuart

Married on 07/29/2017

Great experience with Black tie on 7/29/2017 for my Wedding at Turner Hill. I will use Black Tie for my transportation needs again.

Arianna
Arianna

Married on 07/29/2017

Absolute top notch service for our wedding day transportation in Rockport, MA. Nikki was majorly helpful and flexible when we had our guest count change. On the wedding day, our limo driver to the ceremony was so kind and calm-- he did everything we needed before we knew we needed it. Limo was beautiful and clean. Everyone was professional and reliable-- SO important on a wedding day! They made the planning of a wedding so much less stressful. Highly highly recommend!

Kristal

Married on 07/15/2017

My husband and I hired Black Tie Limousine to transport our wedding party and guests from our hotel to our wedding venue. I had contacted many limousine companies as I was planning our wedding, but Black Tie was one of the only ones that got back to me. Of the companies that did respond to me, Black Tie was the only one that didn't make us pay double for the bus (since we would need it for before and after the reception). I'm so glad we went with them! The drivers were polite, helpful, and prompt. I would hire them again for any transportation needs that I had in the future.

P
Jennifer

Married on 07/15/2017

We were thrilled with the service BlackTie's team provided from our first interaction, to our wedding day. They are ultra-organized, easy to work with, and extremely professional. They went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. Two of the above and beyond moments were; making sure we had cold water just after the ceremony while taking pictures, and the driver overhearing me say I was motion sick and calling the venue to have a ginger ale waiting for me. We could not have asked for better service.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 06/24/2017

Nikki and everyone at black tie are amazing. They make the process so smooth and easy for you! We used the Mercedes Sprinter Limo and the Rolls Royce on our wedding day. Both drivers arrived early, and were wonderful to work with. The Sprinter limo is amazing, we had enough room to stand up and hang up our dresses. It also has Bluetooth, so we were able to listen to our music on the way to the venue! The rolls royce is an absolutely beautiful car, the driver had champagne ready for my new husband and I and was kind enough to take photos for us in front of the car. Thank you Black Tie!

G
Gina

Married on 06/16/2017

Black Tie Limousine, work with Nikki. I had to adjust my shuttle service around 239438740 times because our timing for the events kept shifting. Nikki was able to coordinate not only our limo but our passengers shuttles. Also... Their shuttles are AMAZING. We upgraded the limo to a party bus and were able to reserve their 55 and 44 person shuttles. The guests loved them and said the drivers were incredible. The drivers we worked with were not only accommodating, but lovely and patient with our older family members.

GET BLACK TIE LIMO! If you want an elegant driving experience go with them, your family will be so grateful for a ride to their location and you will be so happy with the service you recieve on the day of your wedding.

Sincerely,

Gina Crane (An ecstatic Black Tie Bride!)

D
D

Married on 05/13/2017

The service from Black Tie was excellent! In the short time that we spent in the limo and with the driver, I was greatly impressed by the level of professionalism shown as well as the care that our driver took in making sure we were given the red carpet treatment. Again, it was a short time spent with Black Tie, but everything right down to the smallest detail (how we were arranged in the limo, offering mints before we went in for the ceremony, and including a box of Cheez-its per request of my parents, etc) was done with great care. I very highly recommend Black Tie Limo.

laura

Married on 11/27/2016

This company was great and our driver Dennis was the best! The company was very organized, quick to respond and timely. Dennis our driver was outstanding, he had the day run smoothly, kept everyone on time, helped in the church with my dress, opening the church doors, gave some great advice and was very professional and kind. My father and the rest of our group kept telling us how great he was. We also had the 30 person party bus which was amazing. With such a large wedding party it made more sense for us and it was awesome! Like new inside and out, plenty of space, music, lights, it was all great and the kids loved it. Highly recommend this company and request Dennis!

Emily720
Emily

Married on 11/13/2016

Our friends and I live in the Boston/Camberville area, but our wedding venue was on the North Shore, so we wanted to provide a shuttle bus to get guests from the city to the venue and back. We wanted something nicer than a school bus, since it's a bit of a longer ride. We ended up getting 2 limo-shuttles from Black Tie Limousine, and they were perfect. The drivers were courteous and safe, and made sure to leave no guest behind. The vehicles are GORGEOUS inside and out, and made our guests feel like royalty. The cars arrived and departed on time, which was super important to me. Best of all, the price can't be beat for premium, reliable shuttle service. All taxes and driver tips were included in our fee, so we didn't have to worry about extra payments day-of.

Alexa
Alexa

Married on 09/24/2016

I initially booked with Black Tie Limo for a guest shuttle to and from our wedding and the customer service was fantastic - Nikki was super responsive and answered all of my questions, providing photos and information about all of our options. A little over a month before the wedding, we realized that we had more guests staying at the hotel than would fit on two shuttle runs and unfortunately because we were so close to the date, Black Tie did not have an additional or bigger vehicle available. We were able to find another company with a bigger vehicle, but I hated to cancel with Black Tie because of the great experience I'd had so far and their reputation for high quality service. They were understanding of our need to cancel, not only not giving me a hard time, but returning our deposit, which was so appreciated since every penny counts when paying for a wedding. I hope to have a reason to book with them in the future!

V
Victoria/Nathan

Married on 09/10/2016

We used BlackTie Limousine to take us to our venue from our hotel. The limo showed up right on time and the driver was extremely professional and very friendly! The limo was very clean and had waters for us as well. We loved our ride!