Back to Blaze Entertainment

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 09/24/2016

You can afford a great DJ! The first thing you need to know is that you can afford Thomas. Don't let your sister's husbands cousin DJ your event from his phone! Thomas has all the best equipment. Trust me, he's a complete geek squad, Ryan Seacrest, super hero, all rolled into one. Thomas will keep your event alive. People will stay, people will dance, people will watch people who can't dance, people will laugh, people will be talking the next day about how much fun they had at your event. Thomas is professional. He is adaptable and prepared for anything. After all the hard work you put into planning your big event, treat yourself and your guests to an amazing DJ who will make your event unforgettable!

S
Sam Douglas

Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect wedding DJ

Our family has used Blaze for three weddings now. He makes the evening very enjoyable and fun. He gets the party started and keeps it going. I would highly recommend him

Married on 05/12/2019

Thomas is awesome!

Thomas has a great personality! He is so much fun to be around and really brought energy to the crowd. We are so thankful to have had him as our DJ. He made the wedding flow so well and was very flexible with the songs we chose. Would definitely recommend! Well worth the price.

Mark Sibley

Married on 05/04/2019

The very best DJ you can have!

He is absolutely the best DJ you can have. He kept the party going all night, played great music, paid very close attention to what the guests needed, made sure he did every one of our requests, and even got out on the dance floor to dance with the guests. He has a great personality and will make you laugh. I am honored to have had him as our DJ. If you want the best DJ, he is definitely the one for you!

Kristi Lowery

Married on 05/04/2019

Great DJ! Hire him now!

Very good DJ! Highly recommend. So fun! He made the night awesome! He will even get on the floor and dance with you. Can not say enough awesome things about him. Hire him today!

P
Paula Holly

Married on 05/01/2019

Your event is not complete without them!

I have booked Blaze Entertainment for several events over the past few years and found him to be responsive to the needs of my event, friendly, on time and maintain a positive attitude throughout the booking. I look forward to working with him on my next event.

Michelle Olson

Married on 04/20/2019

Outstanding

Thomas was wonderful. He played music that my daughter and her friends danced to all night. He went over and above to entertain everyone. Several guests came up and complimented him after the party was over.

J
Joshua Andrew Cox

Married on 04/06/2019

Curtiss/Cox2019 Wedding

Blaze entertainment did an amazing job. He kept the party going during and after severe technical issues, he was able to make it a party up until the very end and was able to work on the fly through schedule changes. He also provided a lot for the ceremony just being helpful because he was only scheduled for the reception. I would highly recommend him for a wedding or any other event and will definitely use his services again!

Ella
Ella Jones Venegoni

Married on 03/23/2019

Great Price, Even Better DJ!

Thomas is an amazing DJ. He makes sure the night is completely smooth and takes care of all the small details you wouldn’t even think about!

Katelyn Carter

Married on 03/09/2019

Thomas is the best!

Our wedding planner recommended Thomas because he is wonderful! Even when it began to rain he was awesome at quickly moving his things and getting the party restarted. Thomas has a great outgoing personality that makes everyone want to dance, he even gets in on the fun! He made our wedding fun and special by including fun wedding games too! We definitely enjoyed having him as our DJ and would have him again!

C
Courtney Rhudy

Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing!

Scooter was the best! All the guest had a blast.

S
Seth Rhudy

Married on 02/16/2019

Great DJ and person

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good DJ. Got the crowd involved but still made it about us.

Bethany Fuller

Married on 11/18/2018

Cheer Director

He is GREAT! Very entertaining, and great with kids! He loves what he does and it shows!

Katie

Married on 11/03/2018

Outdoor fall wedding

Would recommend to anyone! Did a fabulous job! Played exactly the type of music we wished for. Extremely flexible and handles stressed out brides like a charm!

Meghan

Married on 10/27/2018

Thomas is on fire!!!!

Dj Blaze was definitely a hit at our reception! He had everyone down on the dance floor having a good time! We would definitely recommend him any day!

Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 10-13-2018

Mr. Thomas did our wedding and it was absolutely wonderful. He was very cheerful and outgoing. He got people on the dance floor and played exactly the kind of music I wanted. I would definitely recommend him to any one for other events.

J
Jessica

Married on 10/06/2018

All of my guest were asking who he was! He was amazing and very interactive with the craws and made sure he had everything we wanted! The best wedding dj EVER!

R
Rodney

Married on 10/06/2018

We hired Thomas for our daughters wedding based on a recommendation from a friend of ours. I checked references and everything was positive. Everyone we spoke to during the reception told us it was the best time they have ever had a wedding reception. Thomas was engaged in the event and kept the crowd going. The dance floor was never empty. He even has some pretty good dance moves! Highly, highly recommend him for any of your DJ needs!

Brittany

Married on 08/26/2018

We couldn’t ask for a better DJ for our wedding.

Aj

Married on 07/28/2018

Blaze Entertainment was THE BEST! Thomas gave us EVERY. Request we had, down to some last minute changes added at the rehearsal. He kept the crowd entertained throughout the evening, and was very professional. He also set the mood at the venue with the lighting, which was wonderful, seeing how we got married at Sheepdogs Firearms... You’d never know it from most of the pics! I highly recommend him!

Misty

Event date: 05/20/2018

I can't say enough great things about this guy! It was one of best decisions we made about our party! He made my daughters 16th surprise party something she will never forget! I can't thank him enough! I would recommend him to anyone!

T
Theresa

Married on 05/14/2018

The DJ was absolutely wonderful very professional. I would highly recommend him at any function. He engaged the audience encourage them to have fun and get out and dance we loved him!

Ally

Married on 05/12/2018

Everyone at my wedding said that our DJ was the icing on the wedding cake;) he was so awesome! He played games, for up and danced and made it enjoyable for everyone of all ages. I would recommend him for every bride and groom! You won’t be disappointed:)

L
Lindsay

Married on 05/12/2018

Thomas did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was very professional and considerate of what we wanted for a DJ! I would definitely recommend him for anyone who is looking for a DJ! He gets the crowd involved and while still being very classy! He really captured the vision we had for our wedding!

Beth

Married on 05/12/2018

We had a wonderful experience. Blaze Entertainment kept the party going! I would definitely use again.