Back to Blink & Co. Photography

Jessica
Jessica Jacobs

Married on 08/03/2019

we LOVE Sarah!

From the very first phone call, I felt at ease with Sarah! Sarah is an incredible photographer, and so much fun to work with! My husband has never liked having his picture taken- and I spoke with Sarah ahead of time. She promised to make our photo shoot as candid, silly and laid back as possible! Not only did she deliver our photos promptly. She was able to capture some of the most beautiful moments of our relationship, and our personality in every shot! The wedding was no different, and we cannot wait to see the magic behind the camera! Sarah and her team are professional, reliable and easy to work with. Thank you Blink and Co!

Alexis
Alexis

Married on 06/08/2019

The Best!!

Sarah and her team are the best. When I first contacted Sarah to inquire about about her work I felt like I knew her my whole life. She is so down to earth and easy going. Her work is absolutely gorgeous! If natural light and having your colors pop is what you are looking for Blink & Co. Photography is the one to choose. Sarah can relate to you on any level. We had a tough start to our wedding day and she was there to support everyone involved. Overall our experience working with Sarah was top notch. Everyone has raved about our engagement photos and now our wedding photos. I highly recommend Blink & Co. Photography. Thanks again Sarah and Larry!

Danielle
Danielle Faustini

Married on 02/23/2019

You can STOP looking for a wedding photog RIGHT NOW

Ok, so if I had to do this whole wedding thing all over again, I would 10/10 - HANDS DOWN hire Sarah again. She is beyond talented and just an all-around fabulous human to have around on your big day. As for the photos? My jaw seriously hit the ground when I saw them. She captured some truly stunning images, all of which have this incredible editorial vibe, and we are forever grateful to have them to look back on for years to come. WE LOVE YOU SARAH!

Ashley
Ashley Fahmy

Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing Wedding Photos

Sarah was incredible throughout the whole wedding process. From the get go she chatted on the phone with me for over 2 hours giving ideas of vendors, color schemes, places to buy wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses and so much more. Her photos came out fabulous and she was very timely in having them back to us. We also really enjoy the online gallery they use as it is super easy to save to your phone or print. It rained on our wedding day so Sarah went above and beyond and offered to take additional photos outdoors on another day. She is easy to talk to, very open, and real. We love our pictures and would highly recommend!

C
Chanel Cooper

Married on 01/04/2019

Absolutely incredible

Words can not express how amazing our experience was with Sarah & her team. Their passion and talent came through overwhelmingly in our photos. They portrayed our day flawlessly for us to remember forever. I can’t recommend them enough to capture any special occasion.

A
Alison

Married on 12/06/2018

Amazing wedding photography!

Sarah was absolutely wonderful and took amazing wedding photos! She was creative, professional, fun, on time, and had her game plan all ready to go. She caught every possible moment and each picture was absolutely beautiful! Not only did I receive over 900 photos but she had them edited and sent within a couple weeks. I highly recommend her work to anyone looking for an amazing photographer.

H
Halie

Married on 04/28/2018

Sarah is absolutely astounding. Not only does she make you feel comfortable, but she makes sure everything is perfect. She went above and beyond to create my dream wedding photos and engagement session. Everyone at our wedding commented on how nice, polite, professional yet welcoming Sarah and her team were. I will most definitely reach out to Sarah again, when in need of professional photography! I have already recommended her to engaged friends, and even family members looking for updated family portraits. She is the bomb!

S
Sarah

Married on 01/27/2018

Sarah is the best! Highly recommend her if you want a fun and experienced photographer who listens to you on your important day.

K
Katrina

Married on 04/08/2017

Great experience. Sarah was fun to work with, quick to provide pics/previews and the shots came out wonderful. Really creative eye.

L
Lakshmi

Married on 03/11/2017

We decided to use Sarah as our wedding photographer after we were able to see the work she did photographing my sister’s wedding. It was an easy choice. To see her work ethic, how friendly she was with all of our family and friends, and then what the final pictures looked like from my sister’s wedding is what made us want to use her for our wedding as well.
Sarah met with us before our event to go over the types of pictures we wanted, and she paid such close to attention to every detail during the events. Even after our events were over, Sarah was very easy to contact if we had any questions or needed anything further in regards to the pictures from our wedding.
I am not even able to express in words the great memories Sarah has provided us through her pictures. We would highly recommend Sarah to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

T
Thelma

Married on 01/06/2017

I can't say enough great things about Sarah. She has an amazing eye for details, sees shots that would have never crossed my mind, and delivers just plain stunning photos (even in the rain!). We did our engagement photos with our dog, and Sarah got even his personality to come through! She was so much fun to be with, which made every moment that she captured that much more genuine. If you're trying to decide between Sarah and another photographer, go with Sarah. You will not be disappointed!

E
emily

Married on 12/17/2016

Sarah is absolutely amazing! She is so much fun to work with, so professional, and knowledgable about photography! Leading up to the wedding, she had everything organized and ready to go. Even though the day itself seemed a little hectic, she was so calm and funny. Timelines always change a little, and when they did, she adapted so well and always smiling and keeping everything very light hearted. The photos are drop dead gorgeous, period. Her attention to detail is impeccable. We have so many gorgeous photos, it's unbelievable! Simply put, she's amazing, the photos are amazing, BOOK HER!

M
madeleine

Married on 11/06/2016

From start to finish Sarah was the most incredible, caring, and organized vendor. Her work and love for photography is so evident and she truly will make you day incredible. She was responsiveness, well organized, and felt like a part of the family. She arrived early, interacted with family, friends, and guests and truly made it a wonderful experience. Photos are the things you will look back on a share with your family, friends, kids, and grandchildren. The response time from when I received my photos was incredible and the quality was like no other. I have gotten so many complements and raving reviews from everyone on how creative, fun, and beautiful the photos were. Sarah from Blink & Co. Photography will make your day so very special. Sarah, thank you for capturing every breathtaking moment and truly making our day special. I will recommend you to everyone I know, and look forward to future shoots with you!

H
Hanna

Married on 10/13/2016

Sarah is a one-of-a-kind photographer. She did our engagement pictures in Palm Beach and also flew up to Nashville to photograph our wedding. She clearly has a love and passion for her profession. If we didn't have to have money to survive in this world, she would do her job for free - that's how much she loves it. Her passion and her caring personality are what truly make her a great photographer. She develops a special relationship with all of her clients and looks at them as friends. Because of this, she goes above and beyond her duties as a photographer because she truly wants to help her clients (friends) as much as possible. Not only does she create amazing photos, but she is also a joy to be around. Do not hesitate for one minute about booking her!

Jenni

Married on 10/08/2016

We are so happy that we decided to go with Sarah, and Blink & Co, as our wedding photographers. She was absolutely incredible. Sarah did our engagement photo shoot in Juno Beach, FL. She kept the atmosphere light and fun. We received some incredible photos from her and knew she would have to be our photographer for our wedding day. Our wedding day was perfect, even with Hurricane Matthew trying to ruin it. Ross and I had a wild wedding week, as we were unsure if our wedding was going to happen until Friday afternoon. Hurricane Matthew decided to scare us and send South Florida into a frenzy. Sarah reassured us that as long as the wedding was still a ‘go’, she would be there to document it all. Her team arrived right on time and started documenting the day. They stayed the whole night and captured our sparkler exit, which was a blast. She went out of her way to get every shot that I wanted. She even brought the list I emailed to her, to make sure she didn’t miss a shot. :) If you are looking for a photographer that will bring positivity and good vibes to your day, then Sarah is your choice. Her photography is incredible, she has an eye to capture the small things, and she is a joy to be around. Thank you for everything, Sarah.
Jenni and Ross Waters

L
Lauren

Married on 09/15/2016

If you want an amazing photographer go with Sarah! I’m telling you she was the BEST investment we had for our wedding! She is amazing you guys! Thanks so much Sarah for being there with us and capturing our big day! You were beyond amazing!

User4701615

2+ years ago

Sarah is wonderful, and so knowledgable. My wedding is booked for 5/31/16 @ Key Largo Lighthouse, and she has been so helpful through this process. I cant wait for the big day!

Jaclyn

Married on 05/07/2016

Sarah LOVES what she does. She is extremely talented. I don't have enough words to express how awesome she is. She has done and continues to do an amazing job getting our pictures to us. She made me feel comfortable and stress free when it came to photographing one of the most important days of our lives! I am SO SO glad i found her!

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 04/23/2016

I would highly recommend Sarah of Blink & Co. Photography! From day one she went above and beyond to make sure she captured our wedding day and every detail involved. I can't say enough about how appreciative I am for this. She made the day more relaxed and I knew we were in good hands. I am obsessed with the finished products, I can't stop looking at our photos!

B
Brooke

Married on 04/08/2016

Sarah is outstanding. I wish there were a thousand stars I could rate her! If you want the most top-notch photographer, go with Sarah. I can guarantee you that she will exceed your every expectation. I contacted a bunch of different photographers to capture our wedding day and Sarah instantly stuck out to me with her eagerness to get to know me and my fiancé and hear our story and invest in us. She puts so much emphasis on the bride and the family and made me feel like a friend, not just a client. Sincerity is just who she is! She is so much more than someone who just snaps some pictures of the most important moments of your life. She fully engages with all of her clients and makes the whole experience more than you could ever dream of. Obviously her photography skills are out of this world (and she gives you a TON of amazing pictures to work with), but on top of that she is one of the sweetest and most fun people I've ever met. Sarah is so diligent at her photography business but doesn't just use it to showcase her obvious talent; she uses it to gain friendships and invest in others and create lasting memories with her gift of photography. It was such a GREAT JOY to work with Sarah and I really can't say enough great things about her. She'll forever hold a special place in my heart because of her dedication to make our wedding day the best day of our lives and to capture the most special moments that we get to reflect on forever. Sarah/Blink & Co. Is the best of the very best!

S
Shay

Married on 02/21/2016

Sarah was a wonderful addition to our wedding. She was very professional while still keeping everything fun. Wedding party and family pictures have a tendency to be a drag, but she kept everyone happy and that shows in the final product. Besides that, the quality of her shots exceeded our expectations.

I would wholeheartedly recommend her for your big day.

E
Emily

Married on 02/06/2016

Sarah was amazing to work with. From day 1, months before the actual wedding day, we discussed ideas and details for the photos for the wedding. She was just as excited and enthusiastic about our wedding as we were, and she had so many great ideas and suggestions that we never would have thought of. Throughout the wedding day, she was super energetic and really helped direct us and our family & friends to get some great poses. You can tell that she is extremely passionate about her work and it really made the photography sessions fun and enjoyable. Sarah over-delivered on her photos and we are SO pleased with how they turned out. We loved her style and we have beautiful photos to cherish forever. She was amazing to work with and we highly recommend her to our friends or anyone we know getting married in the future.

M
Mai-Linh

Married on 12/31/2015

I could not be more thrilled with having chosen Sarah to be our wedding photographer. She has such a beautiful aesthetic for photography and capturing light, plus she is adorably cheerful and simply a pleasure to be around! She made me feel like I had an extra buddy on my wedding day, and coaxed some incredible smiles out of my normally very camera shy husband. She oozes passion for photography. Her pictures are stellar. I give the highest recommendations without reservation. Thank you, Sarah, you are wonderful! :)

R
Rebecca

Married on 11/07/2015

Blink & Co. Photography was the first vendor my husband (then fiancée) and I booked for our wedding, and we both feel like it set a positive tone for our entire wedding planning experience. We had looked into a few other photographers, but from the second I met Sarah and saw her photos, I knew she was the perfect choice for us. She traveled to Jacksonville last April for our engagement session, and not only did we receive so many beautiful pictures and memories, we had a blast shooting with her and her assistant. She had lots of creative ideas while also honoring any wishes or specific requests that we had. Sarah traveled to Jacksonville once again for the big day in November. We had a huge wedding party (11 attendants each, 2 ushers, 2 ring bearers, and a flower girl) and we both have extremely large families; 5 months later, our friends and family are still talking about how wonderful she was. Her upbeat attitude was contagious throughout our big day, and she worked so well with everyone. Having such large families and wedding party, there was bound to be a challenge or two - crying children, well-intentioned yet demanding family members, etc. Sarah handled these few hiccups so professionally and made sure that everything turned out perfectly. I knew then and especially now looking back that our wedding would not have been the same without her; I am so happy that we found her. Sarah's talent and passion shine through in her photos, and my husband and I will cherish the beautiful moments she captured for the rest of our lives.

Jamee

Married on 10/02/2015

Sarah is the best photographer a bride could ask for!

When we were looking for a photographer for our wedding in October 2015 there was only one photographer that really stood out among the others. We wanted someone with beautiful, high quality photos... Check! Someone who made us feel comfortable in front of the camera (we have never had any professional photography done before)... Check! Among other qualities such as punctual, trustworthy, inspiring personality, fun to be around, and someone who could capture the precious moments of our big day in an organic matter. After being referred to Blink & Co. Photography by a friend, we checked out her portfolio and loved what we saw. Upon meeting Sarah I knew she was "the one". She is so passionate about her work, we knew we were in good hands.

On our wedding day, I realized she was much more than a photographer. She kept everything moving so smoothly throughout the day I really never thought about my timeline. I never felt rushed or like we weren't getting the pictures I wanted. Family pictures were extremely important to us and we were able to capture those as well with no problem. I can honestly say she made me feel beautiful and confident in every photo and moment she captured. I will cherish my wedding pictures forever. I am so grateful to have found such an amazing photographer to share my day with, and through it all, I am now lucky to call her a great friend!