Back to Bliss Wedding and Events

Kimra
Featured
Kimra Shepherd

Married on 06/07/2019

Rosie was awesome to work with!

Rosie was awesome to work with! She made sure all the details were taken care of so that we could relax and enjoy our big day! She was organized, had great ideas and very responsive. Everything turned out perfect and we would highly recommend Rosie! Thanks Rosie😄

Kimra & David,

Thank you so much for your feedback, it was a pleasure to be part of your big day! We keep great memories of your vows and the vibes of your friends and family. Wishing you both the best , always.

Rosie

Emmy
Emmy Lou

Married on 07/30/2019

Sayulita Wedding June 2018!!!

Hello to you and Congrats on your Engagement and upcoming Wedding! I know how exciting and nerve wracking this process can be but let me please tell you how wonderful Rosie was planning our wedding! Sayulita was a dream destination wedding for us, but we had never been to that part of Mexico before. After researching the area and interviewing a few wedding planners, we very confidently chose to work with Rosie and her team. She is both professional (in every sense of the word) and friendly/ soooo easy to work with and communicate with! Quite literally from beginning, to middle, to end, she walked us through the process -- We had only 6 months to plan this and Rosie nailed it! All inquiries were answered swiftly either by email or by phone -- she was available for either one, at any time, offering great suggestions, feed-back, support, pics of rental equipment, price break-downs, recommendations, etc... , anything you can think she did not only did very well, but truly knocked it out of the park. We used her recommendations for All of the flowers (decor and for myself and the groom) to the photographers and they all nailed too! We are from Austin Tx. And this was a destination wedding for us, so all communication leading up to our wedding was done via email and phone chats -- she is available for either! Rosie is professional, Kind, and will help you have the wedding of your dreams -- if you would like to email me personally or call me please feel free to ask Rosie for those details.

Many thanks, Rosie!
With Gratitude and Happy Hearts,
Raif and Emmy :-)

Bliss Wedding and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words Emmy. We enjoyed being part of your big day. I will never forget the "standing ovation" from you and your guests when I left ; I will treasure that moment in my heart forever . XOXO .
Rosie

Ana
Ana Shasha

Married on 11/03/2017

Destination Birthday Celebration

Turning 65 is a big deal and called for a special celebration; a group of 24 friends gathered in Puerto Vallarta for a three day fun-and-games event – made possible with the invaluable assistance of Rosie Mendez. If meticulous attention to detail, promptness in response/action, a “yes, it can be arranged” attitude, and enthusiastic involvement are important to you – Rosie is your event planner. Years of experience, familiarity with Puerto Vallarta and its abundant venue options, and most important, an established professional relationship with fellow colleagues, allow Rosie to arrange streamlined services for her clients. She facilitated transportation services for our guests throughout our stay; arranged for a private group dinner served on the terrace of La Bodeguita del Medio; took care of a special custom-made birthday cake order for the party from a superb local bakery – in addition to coordinating the group’s transportation for a day tour to Sayulita to include beachfront reservations at Don Pedro's Restaurant & Bar. Our guests are still talking about the party as the “event of the year”. Rosie’s calm and assured demeanor made it possible for me to relax and enjoy the experience along with the birthday boy and our guests. It is a true pleasure to recommend Bliss Wedding and Events.

Bliss Wedding and Events's reply:

Thank you Ana; I really enjoyed the pictures and hope to have you back soon. It’s been a pleasure working with you!