Back to Blooms from the Heart

| Houston, TX See photos, pricing and details

10 Reviews for Blooms from the Heart

Married on 03/29/2019

Breathtaking!

Lana King was so wonderful from the moment I sat with her and talked about what I envisioned! She is great at what she does and created the most breathtaking bouquet and centerpieces for our special day! Thank you Lana!

Blooms from the Heart's reply:

Hi Jessica. Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed creating your florals for your special day. Please share some photos with me so I can post on Facebook. Best wishes to you both. Lana

Married on 03/10/2018

Lana was very responsive to emails and met me at my venue right away. She worked with us throughout the planning process and everything turned out perfect on our special day.

Blooms from the Heart's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for the review. It was truly a pleasure working with you and helping to plan your very special day. Congratulations and best wishes always. Lana

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 09/24/2016

Lana is great to work with so far. We have met once for the initial quote and evaluation and automatically knew we wanted to use her. She is so sweet and has such wonderful ideas and suggestions, especially since I didn't entirely know what I wanted!

T
Tony

Married on 04/16/2016

Lana is hands down the best florist we've ever had the opportunity to work with (correction, she is a certified MASTER florist)! My wife and I fell in love with her after our first interview in 2015 because of her amazing personality (she's so sweet and has absolutely brilliant artistic designs). We were planning our wedding in Texas all the way from California, but she made the entire experience very pleasant and easy. She provided floral arrangements for us at the Church and reception sites. My wife and I visited the flower markets locally, wrote down flowers we liked, and my wife showed Lana floral designs/bouquets that she liked from Pintrest. Lana listened to those ideas and took them up an entirely new unique and beautiful level! Lana also helped us keep our floral costs UNDER budget by helping explain the costs per stem for the different flowers we liked (I emphasize she is the absolute best deal in the entire Houston area for the PHENOMENAL quality of work she does). My wife wanted a wild-flower look (we LOVE Texas) and the product that Lana produced exceeded our wildest imaginations. Kudos to Lana and her husband. We are so appreciative to have her as our floral expert.

User4983109

Event date: 04/02/2015

Amazing bouquets and fresh flowers hand made into perfect combinations to fit table centerpieces!

J

Married on 03/14/2015

Lana was incredible. Super personal and made sure that she understood my vision. She truly performed on a level I could not have expected. My centerpieces and bouquets were out of this world! I was able to give her a budget, show her photos of what I'd like and she made it happen. I would recommend her to any and everyone who is looking for a florist and will continue using her services for many years to come!

Blooms from the Heart's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Jessica. I was so glad your special day was everything you dreamed of. You were a beautiful bride. Lana

M
Melissa

Married on 12/05/2014

Lana was wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone! :-)

R
Rebekah

Married on 11/16/2014

Lana was a dream find! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with for my wedding! Lana takes her time to truly bring your visions to reality. I will be using her for ANY and ALL florist needs in my future!
The custom bouquets, etc. , she put together for my wedding were breathtaking and something I will remember and treasure forever! Her kindness and professionalism is rare and something very much appreciated!
Once I get my wedding photos back, I will be sharing so more brides can find their way to this wonderful shop!

L
Lindsey

Married on 07/14/2018

Very good florist, very good price

P
Pat

Married on 06/30/2017

Lana took the time to discuss every detail and was very receptive to any changes we made after initial consultation. She was very easy to work with and the results were fantastic. Her prices are very reasonable and she is very professional. Would highly recommend this florist for any special occasions.