Back to Blueberry Rocket Studios

11 Reviews for Blueberry Rocket Studios

Lauren Dickens

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Fun & easy

Alexa is so friendly, personable, and kind! We had an adventurous time during our engagement photos and Alexa was so patient and easy to work with! The photos came out amazing and we'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for authentic images.

A
Amber Church

Getting married on 09/14/2019

amazing experience

Alexa, is absolutely AMAZING at what she does. She takes her time with you to ensure that you're comfortable taking pictures and you're not feeling rushed during a certain time slot. The turnaround time for the pictures was quicker then expected. Highly recommend her for your photography needs.

K
Kristine

Married on 04/20/2019

Extremely professional. During shoot she was very personable and easy to work with. Stunning work as well! Could not be more happy with how they turned out.

T
Tiffany Franks

Married on 02/15/2019

Boone mountain adventures

Alexa was PERFECT! She was everything and more that you could ask from a photographer. She made me and my boyfriend super comfortable and easy to stand in front of the camera. She knew all the good angles and always made us feel good about ourselves. The photos turned out amazing. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I will definitely be using her again and recommend her to anyone wanting an awesome photographer to capture these small moments.

C
Claire

Married on 02/02/2019

Our photoshoot was lovely! We are both camera shy but Alexa made us feel very comfortable and gave us great direction. She was on time, prepared, easy to work with, and professional. We would definitely recommend her, and book her ourselves again.

C
Cy

Married on 09/29/2018

Great Photos from a Flexible and Communicative Person

Alexa was incredibly amenable and open to our non-traditional ceremony and reception. She was flexible to last-minute changes and very communicative about her needs. Best of all, we barely knew she was there during the ceremony but her photos are incredible! We are thrilled with her work and it was nothing but a pleasure to work with her.

F
FM

Married on 08/25/2018

Alexa was great to work with and the photos turned out amazing. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

H
Hannah

Married on 08/10/2018

Alexa is absolutely incredible! As an LGBTQ couple who had never participated in a photoshoot, Alexa was very helpful as she made us feel comfortable, suggested numerous poses and ensured that the background was beautiful for our engagement photos! She has a great personality and emanates pure excitement and happiness, while remaining easy-going, calm and professional. Also, Alexa sent us proofs of our photoshoot the same day! What more could you ask for?! We are so excited to work with Alexa again in the future!

S
Sandy

Married on 05/13/2018

We planned our daughter's wedding "long distance", so I really appreciated Alexa's prompt and professional communication. She was also able to bring a make-up artist and hair stylist to our venue which was a huge plus! We found her to be a very "calming presence" while the bride was getting ready and during the family photos. The photographs I have seen thus far are lovely!

Lauren

Married on 11/04/2017

Alexa with Blueberry Rocket Studios is wonderful to work with! She was friendly, professional, and flexible! We received our photos in a reasonable time frame and we absolutely loved them! She was personable and made time to get to know my husband and I so interactions would not be weird! She knows her way around the camera and also gave great advice about posing, makeup, and hair in order to get the highest quality photos! We cannot wait to do another photo shoot with her!

Lauren

Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I love Alexa with Blueberry Rocket Studios! Very personable, sweet, and easy to work with! Her turn around time is awesome and we LOVE all of our pictures! I would highly recommend for any type of elopement or wedding event!