Back to Blush Bridal

82 Reviews for Blush Bridal

Featured
Lea

Married on 02/03/2018

I googled wedding dress shops and just so happened to pick Blush Bridal. This was the only store we went to because it is that perfect! Danielle was my consultant and she was the sweetest and most helpful person. If a dress didn’t seem right she had creative ways to personalize it and she and the owner were very accommodating with questions I had. All the dresses I tried on were nearly half my budget surprisingly and were all so gorgeous. They have tons of styles to pick from. And I never felt rushed as I was in there for 2 hours. So happy to have had such a wonderful experience and dress from here!

T
Tracy

Married on 06/01/2019

Great bridal salon

The selection of gowns and the service is great. I would highly recommend

Kaylee

Married on 09/29/2018

I believe this is now Blush Bridal... This little boutique is amazing. Employees there are very attentive and professional. They even help you based on what your looking for in a dress. The only thing i noticed is if a bigger girl walked into this store, they would have a hard time finding dresses to try on (i especially noticed this in the bridesmaids dresses). They should have a bigger selection for bigger women. Another suggestion would be the amount of time for shipping. They are on a 10 month wait to just get the dress delivered and then another 10-12 weeks for alterations. So allow yourself enough time for that. Other than that, I loved this store and will be going back for my bridesmaids dresses.

Lori Maroudis

Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding dress and Veil Review

Purchased a Justin Alexander Gown from here, we fell in love. Fitted me with a long veil, as I chose a dress with a shorter train, which they recommended for less expensive option to add length to gown! This was such a great experience. They were so helpful, and awesome to work with. I did not come in with a vision, but wanted to feel beautiful and confident. We tried on diff. Styles, and they helped fit me in a dress, that gave me the "yes to the dress" moment! Super nice.

Laura

Married on 06/15/2017

So happy I walked into this shop! I was getting pretty frustrated trying to find a dress. The staff was so kind and helpful and I found my dress within 5 minutes of walking in the door. I highly recommend The Bridal Emporium :)

Lisa

Married on 05/12/2017

I am so happy that I bought my wedding gown at Bridal Emporium! They were so friendly. I went dress shopping the day before and felt very overwhelmed. I narrowed down the style of dresses I liked. They did not pressure me into trying on anything I did not like. They let myself and my sisters pick out dresses for me to try on. They were very professional and flexible. They pulled out any dresses I may have missed on the rack and brought it to the dressing room for me to see before trying it on. I was very happy with the quality of my dress. It looked beautiful in the photos. I highly recommend going to Bridal Emporium once you know what style dress you like. It was my third time/place trying on dresses which helped narrow down my dream dress. I can not imagine going through any one else for one of the most important days in my life.

User6537033

2+ years ago

They were so nice and accommodating. I'm a plus size girl so I was getting so frustrated trying to find a dress that was flattering. I am also a budget bride and they had a great selection of discontinued dresses. I think I tried on 6 of them before I found the one. The service was great and they're gowns are gorgeous. Also got my veil from them. Very happy with my experience here.

O
Olivia

Married on 09/17/2016

As a bride on a budget, I wasn't expecting to find much when I walked into the Bridal Emporium. Was I wrong! MaryAnn was so helpful in finding dresses that were within my price range, including negotiating the price on some discontinued dresses... One of which I said yes to!

She's a very good judge of body type, and selected dresses that fit me very well and were highly flattering. Best of all, she was very inclusive and encouraging towards my mother when she wanted to help me get dressed and make decisions.

The atmosphere is very no-pressure, and MaryAnn is kind and conscientious about letting you take the time you need to decide on the dress that is best for you. She is also very accommodating, and willing to recommend quality outside vendors for alterations if price is really a sticking point.

Bottom line, The Bridal Emporium is a place with a lot of integrity and intention to let you really enjoy finding a wedding dress, and is a definite must-stop-by on your journey to finding your dress!

User5357110

2+ years ago

The Bridal Emporium was very helpful to me in finding my wedding gown. I found the dress of my dreams very quickly after my arrival. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They helped me find the style I was looking for and were very respectful of my budget. I would definitely recommend this store to other brides!

User6260031

2+ years ago

My sister and I both got our wedding gowns here. We loved their selection and helpful staff. They treated us both like family and were very accommodating when I moved out of town. I would recommend this bridal salon to anyone!

I
Ingrid

Married on 06/11/2016

After an unpleasant experience at a small, snobby bridal boutique, it was so refreshing and wonderful to walk into the Bridal Emporium (with just 30 minutes notice to them) to be warmly welcomed by the friendly and accommodating staff. They allowed my sister and parents to browse all of their gowns at their leisure and pull any that they liked for me to try on. When I asked to try on a new dress from a display, they immediately accommodated this request! The woman who helped me try on my dresses was so friendly and gave me honest feedback without being pushy. In addition, they stayed within my established budget with every gown they showed me, without trying to give me dresses that were too pricy. When my dress came back from alterations, they had it pressed and steamed and waiting for me two days before the Big Day. They were just lovely! Also, Summer, our seamstress that works with the Bridal Emporium, was fantastic. She made the alterations literally seamlessly. The dress was perfection!

T
Taniesha

Married on 04/29/2016

I have had nothing short of an amazing experience each time I go to the Bridal Emporium. I visited several shops before heading to the Bridal Emporium. I felt instantly welcomed, appreciated and attended to even though I wasn't the only bride there. The staff was great and encouraging when I found my dress! It was nothing like I had found at any of the big bridal stores I went to previously plus significantly less expensive. I go back every few months just to put it on or show close family members. They have been great about me visiting and holding my dress until it is time for alterations. I would absolutely recommend for the experience, price and selection.

Lillian

Married on 10/16/2015

From the moment I entered the Bridal Emporium my experience was amazing. I went with my mom and sister to try on dresses. Alissa was very knowledgable and helpful. Once I decided on my dress, my bridesmaids and mother of the bride went back to find dresses for them. They were so helpful in the fitting and ordering process. When my veil and dress arrived to the store they called me both times. They always helped me carry my things to my car. The bridal emporium has an amazing seamstress for alteration that comes to the store. Summer was amazing, I told her my vision of my dress and she nailed it! Very professional and good at her job! The day before my wedding day they steam your dress for free, so its perfect! The store also has jewelry, shoes and accessories! One stop shop with the best service you can find. I went to davids bridal, alfred angelo, many other bridal shops and this was by far the best in experience, knowledge, friendliness, professionalism and most importantly they had the trendy up to date dresses of the season! I would highly recommend the bridal emporium.

Kiersten

Married on 10/10/2015

It was a pleasure to buy my dress through The Bridal Emporium! I was set up with a personal attendant the day of my appointment and was given the utmost care from the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out, with my dress in hand! Mary Pat sat down with me and took the time to hear what I was envisioning and then explain a bit about the store and where best to look for the styles I had described to her.

There was never a time I felt rushed or pressured while being helped into my dresses in the fitting room and/or with deciding on my final dress. While I was showing my dresses to my family, multiple staff members from the Emporium would comment on how beautiful I was, what they liked about the dresses and helped me see the best of every dress I tried on. I was continuously encouraged and given suggestions on how to best wear all the dresses. Size never mattered, negativity never entered the room for a second and I walked out feeling uplifted and inspired to see myself as a beautiful young woman and future bride! By far a crucial part of allowing my wedding day to be the best it could!

C
Caitlyn

Married on 10/10/2015

The bridal emporium is a wonderful place! They were so sweet and so professional! The mother/daughter duo are just fantastic. I give them 5 stars and a must for any bride searching for that perfect dress! :)

User5437358

2+ years ago

I am very pleased with my service from Bridal Emporium. I couldn't believe the great deal I got on my dress, veil & belt! Staff is very polite, & Summer, the alterations lady is FABULOUS! Together we created a custom gown that fit perfectly to my body. No pushy sales like you might find at other boutiques.

D
Danielle

Married on 08/29/2015

Everyone was AMAZING! I walked in not knowing what I wanted and the girl who helped me picked out some dresses to challenge my opinions and the dress that I instantly fell in love with once it was on... Was the one she found. They really know their products and are extremely helpful in every possible way! We also got my bridesmaids dresses from there and they were extremely helpful with all of my girls too! Their staff is so friendly and nothing but helpful! I have told all my friends who are getting married locally to check them out!

User4883959

2+ years ago

I HIGHLY recommend this bridal shop. Mary Ann and Alissa (the owners), and Summer (the seamstress that works out of the shop) SAVED my wedding day for me. Summary of the story... I purchased my gown at ANOTHER (*mistake*) bridal store. The gown was 2 months late and I wasn't even sure if I was ever going to get my wedding dress. Out of desperation I contacted Bridal Emporium I spoke with Alissa, she went out of her way to contact the distributor and called me every day with a follow-up phone call on the status on my dress. (At this point I didn't purchase anything from them) So finally.. Dress arrived 2 months late and 2-3 INCHES TOO SMALL. The store where I purchased the dress never measured my body. It couldn't be fixed. I was about ready to break down into tears. I don't cry and felt foolish that this was upsetting me so much, but this is my wedding dress! It is 2 months before my wedding and I DON'T HAVE A DRESS THAT FITS. Until Bridal Emporium and Summer (seamstress) provided me with SAME dress in a bigger size they had available.... Are you kidding me? I have NEVER had such unbelievable customer service! Summer altered my dress 3 times.. Even 3 days before my wedding to make it perfect. I couldn't believe Summer's dedication she actually sewed my straps on at 8pm the Tuesday night before my wedding weekend. Because of Bridal Emporium... I FELT BEAUTIFUL ON MY WEDDING DAY! Even outside of the wedding industry, I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE! And this is even harder to find in the wedding industry (BELIEVE ME! ) It was hard to believe. If I could do it all over again I would have started at Bridal Emporium. Please do yourself a favor, save yourself some time and hassle and go to Bridal Emporium in Elizabethtown, PA, contact Alissa/Mary Ann and they will take care of you! By the time I was done these 3 amazing women felt like family! (sounds too good to be true, right? Find out for yourself). Thanks BE!

User5320537

2+ years ago

I had a wonderful experience with bridal emporium where I purchased my gown as well as the bridesmaids dresses. They were all so helpful and communicated well with us if there was an issue. They were actually the only bridal shop that I found had the style of dress that I wanted.

User5444289

2+ years ago

The girls are so wonderful at the perfect little shop in Elizabethtown. They are so friendly, and have such bubbly personalities that make you feel good about yourself in any dress but they don't pressure you and they help you find the perfect dress. Loved this place and found a beautiful reasonably priced wedding gown!

S
Sandra

Married on 06/12/2015

Ever since I got engaged, I was DREADING dress shopping. I envisioned it being a stressful experience, where I would leave empty handed. My mom and I went to the Bridal Emporium by ourselves to try different styles since I was still overwhelmed. Well, I ended up finding my dream dress during that trip! Alyssa was so friendly and encouraging, I was relaxed and excited the entire time. After buying my dress, the rest of the experience was just as wonderful as that first trip. Every fitting appointment was convenient to schedule, and my dress was beautiful and ready to go in time for the wedding! I can't recommend the Bridal Emporium highly enough!

User4210561

2+ years ago

I decided to shop at the Bridal Emporium because of other reviews which stated they received a really good deal on wedding dresses. When I arrived I was immediately greeted and after filling out a brief form my appointment got started. I worked with the manager who directed me to a sale room because of my low budget. She said all the dresses in this room were 50% off and the store was having a special that day so I would receive an additional 20% off. We pulled about 10 dresses to start trying on. She was very professional and listened to all of my comments regarding the dresses. There were a few other brides who had appointments at the same time but I always felt like I was the consultants main priority. I had such a personal and great experience at this store. I did purchase one of dresses I tried on which retailed for $1366 for only $500. This store was fantastic and worth the hour drive.

A
Alicia

Married on 10/04/2014

I Love, love, loved my experience with bridal emporium! I wasn't just another client- what I wanted mattered and the dress I adored online just so happen to be there! We tried on a bunch of a dresses and I never felt rushed by my bridal consultant! It came it very fast and was sized perfectly! Their seeamstess is fantastic as well! I loved everything about this bridal shop and highly recommend it to any new bride to be!

Karli

Married on 09/27/2014

Although I did not end up purchasing my dress here, I would not hesitate to recommend them to another bride! The service was excellent. Alissa (one of the owners) made me feel very comfortable when trying on dresses. She never tried to put me into something too small. She was excellent at making recommendations based on what I told her I liked and did not like. She had a variety of styles in many sizes. She also had a room filled with clearance dresses. I cannot say enough good things about her level of professionalism and knowledge of the industry. She never pushed me to buy anything and was very friendly. I needed a larger size dress and she had many available to try on, where I have found many other stores do not carry some of the larger sizes. All around a fantastic experience.

Kelli

Married on 08/02/2014

I decided to try this salon because of how close it was to my home. I was immediately pleased with the service and selection of dresses they had. However, I still wished to view dresses at another location. I found the dress that I wanted at another location; however, I did not like the service that I received. I went back to the Bridal Emporium and they had no problem ordering me the dress that I had fallen in love with elsewhere. I also ended up ordering my wedding veil and Balero jacket from them as well. They were very willing to work with whatever needs and wants that I gave them. My dress and coordinating ensemble looked beautiful. I could not have been more happy with the professionalism and service that I received. Thank you!