Back to Bodas con Angel

Featured
Keri Smith

Married on 05/04/2019

I Believe in Magic

I really didn’t think I could trust such an important day with a total stranger... Especially in a different language, in a different country. I was kind of guarded with my ideas and wishes because I was afraid of being let down. I really couldn’t have been more surprised- Angeles understood so much about me and my husband right from our first video chat- she took our personalities and aesthetics that we somehow conveyed to her in such a short amount of time and turned them into the most magical day of my life. Every detail was perfect, down the music, flowers, and timeline. I was wildly impressed with her and her team of people- she made our dreams come true.

Wes
Wes Lane

Married on 03/20/2019

Paamul Beach Mayan Ceremony

Our experience with Angeles was quite amazing! We had a small ceremony on a beautiful, quiet, seemingly private beach. Angeles took care of everything. Our ceremony was performed by a wonderfully spiritual shaman / Mayan priest. The flowers, the music, the photography, it was all perfect. Thank you Angeles for helping make this a day we will never forget. You are in our hearts forever!

Bodas con Angel's reply:

Thank you for let me be part of your beautiful, awesome love story.
You are in my heart too. Love you.

Fernando
Fernando Guzmán

Married on 12/22/2018

Una experiencia inolvidable.

Bueno,así como un arcoiris que llega durante la tormenta...
Fue como llegó a nuestras vidas a quien
consideramos ya parte de nuestra familia.
Ángeles llena de entusiasmo, energía, optimismo muchas buenas ideas y opciones además de experiencia.
Muchas gracias amiga sin tí, nuestro sueño no hubiese sido el mismo,todo quedó perfecto.
Un Abrazo GRANDE.

Bodas con Angel's reply:

Gracias a ustedes por dejarmen compartir esta gran experiencia de amor con ustedes. Los quiero y les deseo lo mejor en su matrimonio.

BriRodNoemiyAbraham
Brirodnoemiyabraham

Married on 11/03/2018

True Love Experience

Having met Angels three months before our wedding was a true miracle, she returned the hope that there are wedding planer who love what they do, that you feel that passion for their work and make reality to the smallest detail of your wedding. She is an accomplice of love and being of light. Thank you Angeles for making our wedding an unforgettable dream and being with us at all times. You are the best Wedding Planer in the universe. We adore you, you will always be in our heart and you are part of our family.

Bodas con Angel's reply:

Thank you guys, it's been a pleasure to work with such a beautiful, positive, loving couple. What I cherish more is that you consider me part of your family. I love you .